First daughters of Obama not vacinnated against H1N1

Exactly, Peanut. I wonder about why they haven't gotten the vaccination.

I am curious, Kokonut. Did your children receive this shot?

I have had h1n1 and can safely say - for any healthy people it will feel like a bad hangover for a few days.

I have had h1n1 and can safely say - for any healthy people it will feel like a bad hangover for a few days.

there you go. Obama girls will be well-care for by White House doctor thus they are not within high risk group.

let's see -

1. Obama kids did not receive vaccination - "omg fishy!!! if they do not receive it, that means vaccine is not safe!"
2. Obama kids got vaccination - "omg wtf!?!? they got it first and my kids didn't!?!? this is not fair!"

:laugh2: oh you people...... you make me wanna give your cheek a nice good granny tug.

let's see -

1. Obama kids did not receive vaccination - "omg fishy!!! if they do not receive it, that means vaccine is not safe!"

2. Obama kids got vaccination - "omg wtf!?!? they got it first and my kids didn't!?!? this is not fair!"

:laugh2: oh you people...... you make me wanna give your cheek a nice good granny tug.

:laugh2: exaclty.

let's see -

I think we need to question kokonut's parenting, since his kids have not gotten the vaccine. Doesn't seem to matter that Obama's kids have not gotten it because it is not available to them yet. Why should kokonut be using the same excuse he refuses to allow others?

Some people have some reasons for not taking H1F1 vaccine that contains mercury. The additives are one of them called Thimerosal (which is about half-mercury). Feel free to research the ingredients from drug companies that something you need to know.

Some people have some reasons for not taking H1F1 vaccine that contains mercury. The additives are one of them called Thimerosal (which is about half-mercury). Feel free to research the ingredients from drug companies that something you need to know.

There are those for whom the vaccine could be harmful. Those exceptions have been duly noted.

First Daughter’s Receive H1N1 Vaccine
A spokeswoman for the First Lady's office says Sasha & Malia Obama received their H1N1 vaccines last week after the immunizations were made available to Washington, D.C. school children.

There.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and this is certainly not the first time

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it's as funny as Saddam's PR guy while the bombs were exploding behind him

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and this is certainly not the first time

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha it's as funny as Saddam's PR guy while the bombs were exploding behind him

Yep. Just as hysterical!:laugh2:

Yeah, well, many here were harping that the Obama kids didn't need it since they didn't qualify.

Interesting. Mercury can accumulate in our body. Good idea to research the ingredients.

Back