Firefox 3.0... Review

Firefox 3 is awesome and fast! 2 thumbs up for Mozilla! Good job guys! :cheers:

:Owned: <<<---- IE 7

I like Fire Fox 3.0 so much better than 2.0. It seems to load helluva lot faster and it hasn't crash on me like 2.0 did. It only happens when I'm loading heavy images or videos. So far so good. Another thing, I'm so happy that they finally adjust width in google search.

I checked out FireFox last night and was surprised on how fast they loaded the page than IE 7 - Guess it is :Owned: but itis excellent and also I noticed that you guys had trouble with these flash players, the FF 3.0 automatically extracts all the plug ins from the previous version.

I am currently using Mozilla Firefox 3 - I like it OK. What I don't like is the way it "remembers" the website addresses - I was on.

Is everyone being competitve with FF 3 and Safari?

FF3 is faster than Safari on Windows and Safari is faster than FF3 on OSX.

No need to argue around each.

I like it and am using it most of the time, but I hope they find a fix to the flash problem.

Pacman gave me the firefox 3 link and I like it but my fiancee don't like it so she use IE 7 and I use firefox 3.

For Mac user, Safari still hammers down Firefox 3. We will expect new Safari version next year that one will be own crown broswer of all. Javascript responses awesome speed.

My dream of raw speed with Snow Leopard OS X will be reality!

Blink pling pling 'flash'. That's pretty fast!!! I like it better. I installed flash player by download the flashplayer file then close the Firefox Browser then clicked the flashplayer file and installed it.. Then ran firefox and typed Road Runner. It loaded pretty fast on rr homepage much faster than my IE7 :rofl:

IMHO, It's better than IE7. I have not started using long enuf but knew it's fast. I've used firefox many times on Linux. They're always fast but they do have bugs sometime when close then open browser quickly and log in different website and it locked out. I guess I was going around a bit too fast.

Catty

Back