Firefox 3.0... Review

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
I just downloaded Firefox 3.0 and am now using it.

They've added some nice things. Pretty good so far.

What do you think?

Anyone download it yet?

it's aight but just one small complaint - i don't like that left-right navigator button on upper-left. Looks bit ugly but other than that... seems ok

I downloaded it and it looks allright just few small basic changes. Not to bad :)

I like it so far. It is very fast and responsive. I am 50/50 towards the address bar, because although I like the address bar, I would also prefer if it could automatically complete URLS.

The only downside... Some plugins/themes don't work... I miss using the unofficial Googlebar, and Noia theme. But, I am sure we will see updates soon.

I still use Safari as default browser for my Imac, while Firefox is my secondary ;)

I'm downloading it now to help get the world record, haha.
I almost forgot to do it until I saw this thread.

I just downloaded Firefox 3.0 and am now using it.

They've added some nice things. Pretty good so far.

What do you think?

Anyone download it yet?

Yes, I have downloaded it and tweaked Firefox 3.0 little bit. (the link that Omegaman posted in here).

It is more faster than old Firefox versions.

I like it better than the last one. I do like the top bar.

I still use Safari as default browser for my Imac, while Firefox is my secondary ;)

Same here. :) I think most of the changes in Firefox 3 is in the underhood that you don't notice mostly.

Yes, I have downloaded it and tweaked Firefox 3.0 little bit. (the link that Omegaman posted in here).

It is more faster than old Firefox versions.

Safari is still faster than Firefox 3 from what I'm seeing. :lol:

I like it so far. It is very fast and responsive. I am 50/50 towards the address bar, because although I like the address bar, I would also prefer if it could automatically complete URLS.

The only downside... Some plugins/themes don't work... I miss using the unofficial Googlebar, and Noia theme. But, I am sure we will see updates soon.
I've never liked the Google Bar.

But, yes... updates will come soon. :)

I also agree on the address box too.

Firefox 3.0 is OK, not superb. Safari still beats Firefox 3.0.

I will just stay put with Safari and Internet Explorer 7.

For Windows, Firefox 3 is faster than Safari, most case are in performance and amount of RAM, Only thing that I dislike Firefox because of fonts, Safari has nice and smooth fonts.

For Mac, haven't try it but I believe that Safari performs better than Firefox 3.

Damn, I have downloaded it, but the computer crashed becuase I left the computer on for too long such left it on all day and all night. So I restarted it and completely forgot to check out the FF 3.0 - Will do it tonight!

My roommate downloaded Firefox 3.0 earlier tonight, but the internet shut down before he had a chance to try. :(

I had checked FF3 to open. It was fine.

So I have three browser of IE, FF3 and Safari. Safari is slower than FF3.

Back