Final Destination 3

volcomskatz said:
You means LCD display TV?

By 2008 all TVs are gonna be Widescreen. Which means Plasma, LCD, etc.

NascarZing said:

I see, does would no longer to sell TV tube (heavy TV) in 2008?

I remember about one news in last years ago, all TV will be digital and no longer to make antenna by late 2000's. It means no longer to sell analog TV anymore.

I bet that low income families would get Directv, Dish or even cable but some do can afford digital cable.

Last night my brother, his fiance and I saw the movie- we decided to play the game. I saved couple of people's live- can't say who because I don't wanna spoil here.... but the game was fun but same time suspense. I have seen part 1 and 2 before. I've always wanted to watch FD3, so finally I got to watch it last night.

my review of movie- its really good but very suspense, somehow scary. I had to sit at end of chair, looking, what would happen next...

volcomskatz said:
I remember about one news in last years ago, all TV will be digital and no longer to make antenna by late 2000's. It means no longer to sell analog TV anymore.

I bet that low income families would get Directv, Dish or even cable but some do can afford digital cable.

I heard about that too. All I know that by the year 2008 they will make all kind of TV in widescreen and HDTV. Also my mom heard the news that by the year 2008 the law will make everyone to pay cable. I was not sure about that but that's what my mom heard. I might misunderstood her. But another story from my friend which he know alot about NASA and techs... he said in year 2008 the law will forced us to use HDTV. I laughed my ass out about that but we will see if they are true. I will own HDTV/widescreen tvs before 2008 anyway.

NascarZing said:
I heard about that too. All I know that by the year 2008 they will make all kind of TV in widescreen and HDTV. Also my mom heard the news that by the year 2008 the law will make everyone to pay cable. I was not sure about that but that's what my mom heard. I might misunderstood her. But another story from my friend which he know alot about NASA and techs... he said in year 2008 the law will forced us to use HDTV. I laughed my ass out about that but we will see if they are true. I will own HDTV/widescreen tvs before 2008 anyway.

Really? How about if low income families cannot afford HDTV? :dunno:

How about Directv and Dish?

I saw it last week. I saw both versions... original theatrical version and chosse-your-fate version. I suggest you watch the original version first before the choose-your-fate version so that you can make the opposite decision when you play through the movie. To my knowledge, there are 8 different fates. ;)

VamPyroX said:
I saw it last week. I saw both versions... original theatrical version and chosse-your-fate version. I suggest you watch the original version first before the choose-your-fate version so that you can make the opposite decision when you play through the movie. To my knowledge, there are 8 different fates. ;)

Ah, Eight Fates eh? Thanks for the tip. I had no clue how many fates there were for the "game" version. It'd be cool to see how all 8 different fates went. On the other hand, This just popped up in my mind. I would have thought it would be 7 fates since in the first and second part, also 3rd part as well has all 7 lives intervened. It was just something I had thought of.

volcomskatz said:
Really? How about if low income families cannot afford HDTV? :dunno:

How about Directv and Dish?

2 yrs ago the Plasmas was worth more than 10,000 dollars and now they are 2,000 something. So by 2008 they will be lesser and will be affordable.

Directtv and Dish I have no idea about those and I never used them before. I use TimeWarner Cable and they did offer less money on Digital box and that works with HDTV. Only pay 120 a month with Road Runner. But I took it off to save me some money and only use regular cable and Road Runner.

I'm a Final Destination fan, too...I have to admit, it's all thought provoking! I will NOT watch a scary movie unless it truly gives me the creeps. :) There are not too many of them - All three Final Destination movies have done that for me, as well as 13 Ghosts and a select few others.

I will definitely be waiting for the fourth chapter. ;)

Malfoyish said:
I'm a Final Destination fan, too...I have to admit, it's all thought provoking! I will NOT watch a scary movie unless it truly gives me the creeps. :) There are not too many of them - All three Final Destination movies have done that for me, as well as 13 Ghosts and a select few others.

I will definitely be waiting for the fourth chapter. ;)

I hope there will be the 4th one because not many people go and watch Part 3 in movie thearter. They make less money which could stop them right there. So we will see. I found Final Destination comic books which take place right after FD3 movie.

NascarZing said:
I hope there will be the 4th one because not many people go and watch Part 3 in movie thearter. They make less money which could stop them right there. So we will see. I found Final Destination comic books which take place right after FD3 movie.

There seems to be an unspoken rule, though - with most scary movies that are a hit -

ALWAYS leave room for a sequel. :)

The Final Destination movies have all done that - with the last one, we just don't know if the main characters made it or finally met the reaper.

Time will tell. Personally, I hope there is a fourth. I think they're pretty creative with the "deaths" and I take some sort of twisted amusement in wondering what they'll come up with next. ;)

I agree, I would only wonder what is left up to this storyline. It's definitely a cliffhanger.

Jolie_77 said:
Ah, Eight Fates eh? Thanks for the tip. I had no clue how many fates there were for the "game" version. It'd be cool to see how all 8 different fates went. On the other hand, This just popped up in my mind. I would have thought it would be 7 fates since in the first and second part, also 3rd part as well has all 7 lives intervened. It was just something I had thought of.
Remember, all may or may not die.

The 8th was sorta like an extra...

Not all the fates lead to death, but to a different story or something.

already seen it last nite.. its awesome, very breathtaking every scene. Wow, couldn't wait to see next movie! I'm anxious abt this.

VamPyroX said:
Remember, all may or may not die.

The 8th was sorta like an extra...

Not all the fates lead to death, but to a different story or something.

Now that you have mentioned it - That makes sense. Yeah when it leads to a different story, Like Malfoyish says - Always leave a room for a sequel.

I already watch all of 3 movies and it's great... :)

It just show story about who want die at first place.

NascarZing said:

I thought they have remote control that can change it to widescreen already ? I have my own TV and I can change it to widescreen with my remote control.

That's widescreen...
flowers_1509.jpg

I just saw on DVD with special fate choice which is little new to me. Unlike Butterfly as you seen, it allow us to control and see what actual gonna be happen on next.

Only the problem is.. watch a long during evening make me sleep as I had to wait for other time when I'm fully energy and awake to be motive enough to stay and being curious what's next.

Only thing I have little sick over the naked girls get killed. That kind weird anyway.

Back