Final Destination 3

Jolie77

Premium Member
Reaction score
I also just had watched Final Destination 3 last night and I must say, It was sooo damn good. It is definitely a thriller! It is also very graphic too with all those bloods, whatchamacallit, all that works as well. The film is about how 7 lives were intervened on the roller coaster this time. I am dying to tell you guys how the movie ends but I don't want to spoil your curiousity. Has anyone seen it yet?

Jolie_77 said:
I also just had watched Final Destination 3 last night and I must say, It was sooo damn good. It is definitely a thriller! It is also very graphic too with all those bloods, whatchamacallit, all that works as well. The film is about how 7 lives were intervened on the roller coaster this time. I am dying to tell you guys how the movie ends but I don't want to spoil your curiousity. Has anyone seen it yet?

I have watched all 3 movies and they all are very good. I am looking forward for part 4!

I would order it because it sounds so good movies. Is it scary movie?

I recently watched Final Destination...that movie freaks me out! It looks so real and I covered my eyes when something bad happened. It kind of reminds me of Mortal Kombat that has too much blood scenes.

sequoias said:
I recently watched Final Destination...that movie freaks me out! It looks so real and I covered my eyes when something bad happened. It kind of reminds me of Mortal Kombat that has too much blood scenes.

I haven't watch on part 1 and 2... Does I need watch 1 and 2 too?

I haven't seen part 1 and 2 yet. I will see them later on.

NascarZing said:
I have watched all 3 movies and they all are very good. I am looking forward for part 4!

So am I too, Only I'm curious how the part 4 will turn out.

volcomskatz said:
I would order it because it sounds so good movies. Is it scary movie?

You should! It's more like a thriller. It's not a scary movie but it will leave you in suspense when watching it.

sequoias said:

It did freak me out a little bit but it was so damn intense watching it. Yeah I know how graphic it can get, haha

volcomskatz said:
I haven't watch on part 1 and 2... Does I need watch 1 and 2 too?

You can watch both parts but it's recommended to watch both parts so you can be able to understand what part 3 was all about.

It is sooooooooo good movie it was so amazing make me staring at the movie lol

I watched part 1 and 2 with the CC and part 3 at the big movie with no CC ( cant spell threater) but still very very very good at part 3 so I cant wait to look forward in part 4 cant wait :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
It is sooooooooo good movie it was so amazing make me staring at the movie lol

I watched part 1 and 2 with the CC and part 3 at the big movie with no CC ( cant spell threater) but still very very very good at part 3 so I cant wait to look forward in part 4 cant wait :lol:

Man, You should watch it with the CC for the part 3. It would have make a huge deal for you to understand the movie much better. While the action on the movie was fairly easy to understand without the cc, with the cc it would have make a difference and enjoyable to watch the movie. I agree, It was very good and I am curious to see how part 4 will turn out.

Jolie_77 said:
Man, You should watch it with the CC for the part 3. It would have make a huge deal for you to understand the movie much better. While the action on the movie was fairly easy to understand without the cc, with the cc it would have make a difference and enjoyable to watch the movie. I agree, It was very good and I am curious to see how part 4 will turn out.

Yeah will get one but depened on my money blah cause I was on welfare so now I got approved from ODSP (Ontario Disabilty Soctiey P________ ) I am sure GalaxyAngel know what is ODSP.. it is same like in usa have SSD or SS something like that so I hope so if I can get it or not hehe but will move new apt cause my home attic is too hot cant stand it to stay in there that is why i am at my mom's home right now which is cool so i will back home in an hour blah! hope so I will come back here at my mom's home again :lol:

DeafMonkey said:
Yeah will get one but depened on my money blah cause I was on welfare so now I got approved from ODSP (Ontario Disabilty Soctiey P________ ) I am sure GalaxyAngel know what is ODSP.. it is same like in usa have SSD or SS something like that so I hope so if I can get it or not hehe but will move new apt cause my home attic is too hot cant stand it to stay in there that is why i am at my mom's home right now which is cool so i will back home in an hour blah! hope so I will come back here at my mom's home again :lol:

Ah that's understandable :) Do try to keep yourself cool in this hot, sweltering weather. There's no rush having to watch the movie, Just do that whenever you can do it. I was just only saying that it's much better watching it with the closed caption :) but yeah, I get your drift.

Jolie_77 said:
Ah that's understandable :) Do try to keep yourself cool in this hot, sweltering weather. There's no rush having to watch the movie, Just do that whenever you can do it. I was just only saying that it's much better watching it with the closed caption :) but yeah, I get your drift.

Yeah. :)

I already watched that movie with my Sequoias, I love it alot! I love to watching part 1 and 2. It's AWESOME!

I had watched all Final Destination 1,2, & 3. its damn good and thiller movie! Anybody who havent see part 1 & 2 of final destination movies.. I suggest you, Go to Blockbuster or hollywood where you can rent. first watch all 1 & 2 parts before watch final destination 3.

take my advice

thanks!

my boyfriend brought that movie part 3 last weekend and he watched it and he gave me advise to buy or rent that movie. since i didnt get any chance to watch this movie but sooner i hope when i can . i l already watched part 1 and 2. both movie is really good.. so forward to watch part 3 soon.

yeah we own 1,2 and 3... it's really good and love thier animation works. yep it will be coming up part 4. Fly Free is fan of horror movies, she starting collect any of horror movies, she is very foward to get Hostel.

XBGMER said:
I had watched all Final Destination 1,2, & 3. its damn good and thiller movie! Anybody who havent see part 1 & 2 of final destination movies.. I suggest you, Go to Blockbuster or hollywood where you can rent. first watch all 1 & 2 parts before watch final destination 3.

take my advice

thanks!

Final Destination 1 and 2 are cost $10 at Best Buy compared to $3-$5 at Blockbuster and Hollywood Video.

Back