Final Destination 3

Humblegirl said:
my boyfriend brought that movie part 3 last weekend and he watched it and he gave me advise to buy or rent that movie. since i didnt get any chance to watch this movie but sooner i hope when i can . i l already watched part 1 and 2. both movie is really good.. so forward to watch part 3 soon.

What? Why dont your boyfriend let you borrow his movie?

sequoias said:
I recently watched Final Destination...that movie freaks me out! It looks so real and I covered my eyes when something bad happened. It kind of reminds me of Mortal Kombat that has too much blood scenes.

When I was in the threater movie with my ex boyfriend and other ppl that we watched till there something gym room that it got ppl, me and my ex boyfriend got jumpy lol eww :lol:

volcomskatz said:
Final Destination 1 and 2 are cost $10 at Best Buy compared to $3-$5 at Blockbuster and Hollywood Video.
Oh really??? aHHH interesting!

I actually bought final destination series. My fiancee recently buy the final destination 3 yesterday or two days ago... about rent movie, I almost never go blockbuster or hollywood... I always buy dvd movies on my own.. I dont know why.... me weird... hahaha

I am currently selling my Final Destation 1 and 2 on ebay starting 99 cents each. My ebay id name is zing360

NascarZing said:
I am currently selling my Final Destation 1 and 2 on ebay starting 99 cents each. My ebay id name is zing360
Ahh i see you selling your final destination series, you going to buy games?? HUH... LOL just kidding... Good luck!!

Sorry if i talk off-topic in thread.. let you guys go back on this topic! ;)

Update!!

I bought Final Destination Thrill-ogy (all part of 1-3) and new 7" portable DVD from Best Buy today. :)

There's picture... You can buy at Best Buy for $40...
Photo223.jpg

Photo224.jpg

volcomskatz said:
I bought Final Destination Thrill-ogy (all part of 1-3) and new 7" portable DVD from Best Buy today. :)

There's picture... You can buy at Best Buy for $40...
Photo223.jpg

Photo224.jpg
that is good deal you purchased it from best buy.. but what about sk3?? I was thought you going to save $$$$$$$$ in pig bank for SK3 instead of this stupid movies.. I assume that you took some money out of pig bank.. HAHAHAHA.. JK ... i am sure you will feel worth to spend penny on triology movie and enjoy to watch all final destination series... you know what? all series never make you feel bored if you watched them over and over again...

XBGMER said:
Ahh i see you selling your final destination series, you going to buy games?? HUH... LOL just kidding... Good luck!!

Sorry if i talk off-topic in thread.. let you guys go back on this topic! ;)

Actually my SSI got cut off and they said I owe them 926 dollars due to my baby was born 8 months ago and living with my gf. So me and my gf are trying to move to upper Texas so I can get a job up there but was waiting on the Apts to send applications. I had to sell everything I own... I was sad to see my xbox 360 goes but my gf said whenever Nascar come in 2008 for Xbox 360 then I can buy it back. So that is my plan. I had to sell all of my dvds.

XBGMER said:
that is good deal you purchased it from best buy.. but what about sk3?? I was thought you going to save $$$$$$$$ in pig bank for SK3 instead of this stupid movies.. I assume that you took some money out of pig bank.. HAHAHAHA.. JK ... i am sure you will feel worth to spend penny on triology movie and enjoy to watch all final destination series... you know what? all series never make you feel bored if you watched them over and over again...

LOL... My mom will buy SK3 soon because of graduation gift.

SSI got ripped off because I got around $400 every month, that totally whacked...

NascarZing said:

You're better off keeping them because selling DVDs on E-bay isn't going to strike you rich. The DVD market is pretty much saturated.

Jolie_77 said:
I also just had watched Final Destination 3 last night and I must say, It was sooo damn good. It is definitely a thriller! It is also very graphic too with all those bloods, whatchamacallit, all that works as well. The film is about how 7 lives were intervened on the roller coaster this time. I am dying to tell you guys how the movie ends but I don't want to spoil your curiousity. Has anyone seen it yet?

Oh, yeah I already bought Final Destination 3 and it was soo good, but yikes it freaked me out ! :lol: It gave me creeps to think about " what's next " eh ?! LOL Good movie, thou.....

Is there goin' to be part 4 ? Because at end of that movie ( part 3 ), it looked like it is not finished.

CyberRed said:
Oh, yeah I already bought Final Destination 3 and it was soo good, but yikes it freaked me out ! :lol: It gave me creeps to think about " what's next " eh ?! LOL Good movie, thou.....

Is there goin' to be part 4 ? Because at end of that movie ( part 3 ), it looked like it is not finished.

I'm sure part 4 will be out in a few years. There isn't any info on when they will produce and release the movie. It doesn't look like there is a actual "The End"

sequoias said:
You're better off keeping them because selling DVDs on E-bay isn't going to strike you rich. The DVD market is pretty much saturated.

Yeah have you heard? HD DVD coming soon. So There will be HD DVD movies discs. Which they are designed to fit on HDTV widescreens. By 2008 all TVs are gonna be Widescreen. We are planning on getting HDTV later on.

CyberRed said:

Yeah, It is more likely that there will be a Part 4 to this but I haven't yet to hear about whether a Part 4 will be in the works. At the end of the Part 3, It looked like the "Final Destination" thing will be either passed on to the 2 little boys that was supposed to get on the roller coaster or either to the girl's roomates that were on the subway. Heck, I don't know LOL. I can't know what will turn out if there's a Part 4 in the works.

Volcomskatz - That is a great deal for a Triology for all 3 Final Destination movies you got at Best Buy. Seriously, Just be prepared to get yourself glued to the Television when you watch all 3 movies because it is so fascinating.

Jolie_77 said:
Yeah, It is more likely that there will be a Part 4 to this but I haven't yet to hear about whether a Part 4 will be in the works. At the end of the Part 3, It looked like the "Final Destination" thing will be either passed on to the 2 little boys that was supposed to get on the roller coaster or either to the girl's roomates that were on the subway. Heck, I don't know LOL. I can't know what will turn out if there's a Part 4 in the works.

Yep, and you know there's somethin' about the game at the beginnin' before the movie start ? When it came up and I was like huh ? at the same time thinkin' if, I should try that first before watchin' a " theater " ... but, then I changed my mind and decided to watch a " theater " instead of chosin' a game, because I was too chicken since that movie was really scary. :lol: Gee - maybe, I will try that game later. :rofl: Gawd, I prefer to have someone with me while tryin' that game instead of bein' alone. LOL

CyberRed said:
Yep, and you know there's somethin' about the game at the beginnin' before the movie start ? When it came up and I was like huh ? at the same time thinkin' if, I should try that first before watchin' a " theater " ... but, then I changed my mind and decided to watch a " theater " instead of chosin' a game, because I was too chicken since that movie was really scary. :lol: Gee - maybe, I will try that game later. :rofl: Gawd, I prefer to have someone with me while tryin' that game instead of bein' alone. LOL

Ha Ha, I am so with you on that. I did think about trying to choose the game before trying the Theaterical Version but I changed my mind. So I went with watching the Theaterical Version because my other friend was with me watching it. I will do that game version later on, that is if I have the time to watch it. It was really freaky to watch it but it sure did get my eyes glued to the television!

NascarZing said:
Yeah have you heard? HD DVD coming soon. So There will be HD DVD movies discs. Which they are designed to fit on HDTV widescreens. By 2008 all TVs are gonna be Widescreen. We are planning on getting HDTV later on.

You means LCD display TV?

Back