Feel Free to ask me questions

Will post the pics soon as i can

I know Oakley_04 in real life.. we went to ISD together and we went on the same bus together when we went home for the holidays.. it sure was alot of fun!

Need to visit you again sometimes soon! :)

By the way here are my questions..

What's your favorite color?

Name one country you would like to visit for the whole year?

How many kids would you like to have in the near future?

When you go back to RIT...what major would you like to enroll in? (Sorry if I forgot it)

Good to see you posting in AD! :mrgreen:

I want to ask a question, but its about me lol (sorry!) Didnt really think there was any point in me starting a new thread as its only little....

I've been thinking of changing my username for some while now, Im not that keen on my username as it seems to suggest Im always angry, which in fact im not, the total opposite! but I am quiet!

I got my name from my favourite book, I couldnt think of a better name, I always use Dolphinz, but wanted to be different this time!

What do you think? Should I keep it or not? :|

Raging Quiet,

It is up to you sweetie, I do like your username since it something new that not often I seen...

Ure not the only one who wants to change their username, I wanted to removed the two wings that is above the Angel, but then again people knows who I am as Angel by those two wings above LOL...

Raging Quiet -- its entirely ur own personal decision -- should u want to have ur user ID changed, PM Alex (owner of this forum) and request that ur handle ID be changed from ur current one to the new one u give to him and he will be more than happy to change it for u so u dont have to re-register to have a new handle ID which is pretty silly to do IMHO :D

Raging Quiet,

I agree with Angel and Fly Free. As long as you are happy with your currently or new username. As for me, MissSeua is kind of professional, but cute. Seua means tiger in Lao language. :)

Oakley_04,

What would you like to share your most moment of embarrassing or something else? ;)

Thanks for your opinions everyone! :)

I think for now I will leave my name as it is, mostly because I can't really think of any other names lol!

WildKaTReSS said:
I know Oakley_04 in real life.. we went to ISD together and we went on the same bus together when we went home for the holidays.. it sure was alot of fun!

Need to visit you again sometimes soon! :)

By the way here are my questions..

What's your favorite color?

Name one country you would like to visit for the whole year?

How many kids would you like to have in the near future?

When you go back to RIT...what major would you like to enroll in? (Sorry if I forgot it)

Good to see you posting in AD! :mrgreen:

my fav color is Blue/red. I would like to visit Greece/Itlay for a year. Im more like of changiung my majors to Chef. I love to cook, always try new things.

I was going thrrough some old threads and found this thread... Around Dec 18 is when I started talking to Oakley and we're still yakking nearly 24/7 heh

nozobo said:
I was going thrrough some old threads and found this thread... Around Dec 18 is when I started talking to Oakley and we're still yakking nearly 24/7 heh

Yep still yakking 24/7....He's a wonderful guy and a sweethart. Miss him dear.

hey oak!!! how do u like Colorado so far ??? and sorry i didn't have the chance to meet u as i was very busy in lately ...

knightwolf68 said:
hey oak!!! how do u like Colorado so far ??? and sorry i didn't have the chance to meet u as i was very busy in lately ...

LOVED it in Colorado.... Will see you when im in colorado....

Back