Feel Free to ask me questions

Oakley_04

Reaction score
Since i start to join the alldeaf last summer, i'm usally shy after a while i feel comfortable, i love this alldeaf, its awsome..i would like to get know more about you guys, feel free to ask me questions.. You Guys have a nice Hoildays and take care :D

You can always start by telling us a little about yourself, where you're from, your family, your hearing status? ;)

I am from the suburbs of Chicago,IL Im fully deaf, Been deaf since birth. I will be going to RIT in spring, I was former Gallaudet student for a year then decide to leave, wasnt happy there.

:eek: I heard rumors you love to kill :rifle: .... is that true?

You love to kill... ummm scroll down

bugs?

shhh, i do kill bugs, they creeps me out. U seem fimailar to me..Didnt you go to Gallaudet in 2003? i was there, then left for RIT

Oakley_04 said:
shhh, i do kill bugs, they creeps me out. U seem fimailar to me..Didnt you go to Gallaudet in 2003? i was there, then left for RIT
You're scaring me now, aren't you? yes I did went to Gally for short time... post your pic here or pm me and I'll further give you my aim so we can harassing each other...

Sure i will send you my naked pics asap..just kidding... will look up one tonight

Last edited:
I was born deaf, dont know why how i became deaf, I found this site through a old friend

Are you a female or male?

Pussy licker or dick sucker? :mrgreen:

Oakley_04 said:
I'm Male...just came out of the closet last spring...

The closet? u mean you a dick sucker then? :bj:

ROFL!!! Welcome to the out 'fo sight club, Oakley!!! We got a nice little membership here growing by the minute!

Here, we do ask and we do tell!

Back