Feel Free to ask me questions

:thumb: go for it!! be bold n ask him out :D

what if that person is seeing someone else, and i dont want to make myself look like fool

awww Oakley -- i uddy! u 2 talking in IMs right qq u should have hints if hes partnered or not ;)

Ahh I know who he has a crush on... It's Nozbo.. if that the right spelling of his name... Am I correct? :mrgreen:

In 500 words essay, explain why you established this thread and how this can benefit you?

:)
Oh, BTW I'm back!!! Asking for 500 words essays ;)

Oakley_04 said:
hint...from colorado....that person doesnt know...
Cheri's lying... look up my profile and IM me ok... be looking forward to hear from you... I'm still trying to figure out who are you

nozobo said:
Cheri's lying... look up my profile and IM me ok... be looking forward to hear from you... I'm still trying to figure out who are you

What did I lied about?

Cheri, u know I'm kidding as usual but still love ya ;) anyway oakley post ur pic ;)

*waves to Oakley_04* HIya! hmmm dunno what to ask ya but wanna be friendly *shrugs* lol

ravensteve1961 said:
Do you belive in santa claus? ;)
When i was little....now santa is not real... i busted my parents wrapping the presents and putting it under the tree, boy i was upset, but heck i was thrill to open the presents!!!

Last edited:
Back