Feedback & Suggestions for Religion forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't the place to bring up debate topics. :nono: The whole point of my thread is to discuss opening up the Religion forum again. Trying to start debates by bringing up hot topics defeats the whole purpose.

AllDeaf.com - View Single Post - Feedback & Suggestions for Religion forum

This is a no-trolling zone. :D

:ty:

I am total surprised that you quoted my post to make me look bad and think that I am one who flame the war when you know very well that I did not brought those word "murder" up in first place to debate but someone. I explained her in general way what it is about. I do not intend to disrespect your thread but explained her...

I would say the same thing about you as well, Secretblend.

I am disappointed with you, Reba and Secretblend.

:ty: for your open mind, Pinky! Yes, that´s right what I often said in previous posts. :ty: for honest what you know from the bible. Yes, I enjoy myself to read the bible as history. I loves to focus history... It´s good to know that you are happy that way what you are.

Last edited:
Do I look like I care if you are dissappointed in me or not? As far as I am concerned, you are the reason why we had alot of problems in religion threads.

Do I look like I care if you are dissappointed in me or not? As far as I am concerned, you are the reason why we had alot of problems in religion threads.

I am sorry that I really have no idea why you are still angry and cannot move on over my old posts of last year. :dunno:

Anyway, the problem is you can´t accept our different view. You can´t expect us to follow your own way when we see different as you.

See yourself what you posted here. Let everyone read your posts here then they will see themselves that you are the problem to accept our different views over God and Jesus.

Cheri & I made our posts in general way since she quoted my post... until you and Reba have the problem with my posts... I would be not surprise if the moderator decide to move Reba´s thread back to religon forum.

Yes, I am disappointed in you for try to flame war with me because you do not like my general posts with Cheri. Your posts prove yourself that you can´t accept our different views.

You quoted my post and now you changed it.

Yes I do not ignore your post. Have you read my post for give you right over your post?

You're welcome. I am sorry. I didn't see what you post at last. Oops! LoL

Liebling, I am glad that you're enjoying read and focus on History. :) I have a big history and time chart book. That's very interesting!

Ok

I was asked to look into this thread by a friend. It seems, quite unremarkably, that there is constant friction when religion is brought into the mix. So let me please address some pertinent issues...

Liebling:))), when defining certain aspects of the theological and non-theological world, please make sure your definitions / descriptions are accurate. These mistakes coupled with any hotly contested topic do nothing to further your point and are, quite simply, annoying at best.

Also, there are various religious texts which many refer to as central to their faith. This is not to say that they contain facts or are historically accurate. Far be it from me to say anything negative about a faith which has made a positive impact in someone's life. I would expect the same modicum of respect from people assuming I share the belief that their faith is inherently correct. Your opinions are simply those...does not make them facts.

This thread about why there is not a specific thread for religion has done quite well to answer its own question. Like it or not, some people simply cannot let the issue alone and feel the need to force their opinions on others.

That thread = MODs nightmare.

Welcome, Pinky.

orione1even,

Due all of the respect, I am not here to debate with you because you are doing a favor for your friend.

Anyway, I am expecting everyone to respect each other when they have different beliefs and views when I am for history and theory and others are for the bible verus. Each person is different. Its about respect on both way, not your own way or your friend´s way.

We are here to discuss about feedback and suggestion over religion issues.

Welcome, Pinky.

orione1even,

Due all of the respect, I am not here to debate with you. I am expecting everyone to respect each other when they have different beliefs and views. Its about respect on both way.

well at least I got a :ty: for my efforts. LOL!

Welcome, Pinky.

orione1even,

Due all of the respect, I am not here to debate with you because you are doing a favor for your friend.

Anyway, I am expecting everyone to respect each other when they have different beliefs and views when I am for history and theory and others are for the bible verus. Each person is different. Its about respect on both way, not your own way or your friend´s way.

Your actions shows otherwise.

Your actions shows otherwise.

Yes I have no problem to respect your belief is for bible verus when I am not for bible vereus. I don´t insult/bash your religion belief but you because you don´t like my belief is for history and theory. It means that you show no respect on my belief. :)

Look at Pinky´s post. She said the same thing as what I said of last year. :) I am surprise that you said nothing about her post but try to flame war with me.

I am asking you to not argue with me over my different view here, please. Please respect my different view.

Ok

I was asked to look into this thread by a friend. It seems, quite unremarkably, that there is constant friction when religion is brought into the mix. So let me please address some pertinent issues...

Liebling:))), when defining certain aspects of the theological and non-theological world, please make sure your definitions / descriptions are accurate. These mistakes coupled with any hotly contested topic do nothing to further your point and are, quite simply, annoying at best.

Also, there are various religious texts which many refer to as central to their faith. This is not to say that they contain facts or are historically accurate. Far be it from me to say anything negative about a faith which has made a positive impact in someone's life. I would expect the same modicum of respect from people assuming I share the belief that their faith is inherently correct. Your opinions are simply those...does not make them facts.

This thread about why there is not a specific thread for religion has done quite well to answer its own question. Like it or not, some people simply cannot let the issue alone and feel the need to force their opinions on others.

That thread = MODs nightmare.

Somewhere...Alex is cheering...:rockon:

Somewhere...Alex is cheering...:rockon:

Sadly, you are doing a favor for your friend to mess Reba´s thread against me over my different view.

I am asking you to respect Reba´s thread please and :ty: If you carry on then Reba thread will end to move back to religion forum.

Sadly, you are doing a favor for your friend to mess Reba´s thread against me over my different view.

I am asking you to respect Reba´s thread please and :ty: If you carry on then Reba thread will end to move back to religion forum.

Actually, my position is entirely neutral. My main concern with your posts were that some of your information was not factual, ie: atheist / agnostic). I agree on your choosing history over the information included in religious text. My position simply states that these points of view are simply that--points of view, and does not make anyone's position inherently correct.

Shel, I know what you are talking about. I can't judge on everyone's religions. Only god can judge to anyone. I hate to fight with other religions. You know what happened to Jewish. The millions Jewish died by Islamic and Muslim.

I do respect people's belief in religions. I do obey God's will and Ten Commandments. I am not judge or criticize on people's sin. I am sin too. We all are humans and sin in the world. God is always forgive you all from sin if you ask god for forgive.

If you never forgive to anyone for make mistake then god will not forgive you unless you forgive everyone. God will forgive you. I know God is in control. I do obey his creation of Earth. I can't live without God and Jesus. Because I want to go heaven after I die.

I used to be non-religions when I was teen kid and youngest adult. Now, I am become Christian. I realized what is gong on with world war and crazy people.

I am honest with you. I didn't go to church yesterday because nobody can take me to church. My husband was out of town on the base for weekend. I live far away from church. But the deaf church is close to my home. I do go there for rarely. I like my church better. If I don't go to church that often. I always pray to god to forgive me from sin all the times.

Lielbing and Cheri, That's true about God's murder people. Do you know why? Because the people who didn't obey God's Ten commandments. It's god's plan to rapture the land. I suggest you to read the bible. They will tell you. It depend on what kind of bible do you read. I like NIV is the best one. That's very TRUE! I don't read the bible everyday. I do read the bible sometime. I never go to Bible Study yet. I want to go someday in future.

I am not force you guys. I can't explain to you about God's word from bible. I rather you guys could read the bible by your own eyes and yourself.

I never have a bad experience with church. I found a right one from god. I can't live out faith. Faith is very important for my marriage life. I don't like divorce.

I am sorry to off topic. I want to explain you about myself and experience.
Please stay on topic.

I am total surprised that you quoted my post to make me look bad and think that I am one who flame the war when you know very well that I did not brought those word "murder" up in first place to debate but someone. I explained her in general way what it is about. I do not intend to disrespect your thread but explained her...

I would say the same thing about you as well, Secretblend.

I am disappointed with you, Reba and Secretblend.

:ty: for your open mind, Pinky! Yes, that´s right what I often said in previous posts. :ty: for honest what you know from the bible. Yes, I enjoy myself to read the bible as history. I loves to focus history... It´s good to know that you are happy that way what you are.
It's my thread, and I established the topic. This is NOT a religion debate thread. This is a "suggestion" thread. Please take note of that. I don't think Alex would appreciate us using this thread as a back door into religious debate.

Please, let's not get personal.

OK, Mods, this thread has outlived its usefulness. I made my suggestion, and others made their suggestions. I think we're done here.

Please lock my thread.

Mod's Note:

Thread's closed as per creator's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back