Feds to monitor BMI

That s#*% is next..... :laugh2:
Could be.

Combine that information with monitoring mandated low-flush toilets--now, that's a meaningful use!

:laugh2:

No...... I will allow you to believe there is absolutely no way the government could use your health information in a bad way. I would hate to use scare tactics on ya.

:laugh2: Never said it was impossible. Said that it was highly improbable, as the reason for collecting said information was clear in purpose. Suggesting the highly improbable as something likely is a scare tactic. Too late. So we can only assume that you have virtually no idea regarding how such abuses would occur and failed to think the suggestion of abuse all the way through.

hurryup.gif

:lol:

Guess all those "ur mamma's so fat..."...jokes are coming bacccck!....(runs to the joke section).....

I don't see anything wrong with this. This "fattie" issue is getting out of control. it's dangerous and a threat to our national security in long term.

I understand people get fat because of some medical issues but in 21st century - people are getting fat from non-medical related issue - junk food and sedentary lifestyle. How is this obesity issue a threat to our national security, you ask?

well - America relies on citizens to protect America and to pay tax. You can figure it out from there.

"Supporters say the ratings will serve as motivation for weight loss."

How would it motivate people to lose weight? If people don't know they need to lose weight after looking in the mirror, buying 3X-size clothing, huffing and puffing up the stairs, and having their own doctors say, "You need to lose weight," how will this national program light a fire under them?

How would it motivate people to lose weight? If people don't know they need to lose weight after looking in the mirror, buying 3X-size clothing, huffing and puffing up the stairs, and having their own doctors say, "You need to lose weight," how will this national program light a fire under them?

The government isn't really doing anything much about it like before in our days. We used to have federal emphasis on it like Arnold Schwarzenegger promoting physical fitness and more gyms time at public schools.

now look at right now. are we doing anything about it? Have you seen our tv shows and magazines like People's? It has negative effects. It caused depression, suicide, anorexia/bulimia, bully incidents, etc.

Did you know school's gym time is limited to about 1-2 hrs a week? Don't you think our federal government should fund more to encourage public schools to invest more on physical education?

Maybe it would be better for the Food Police to tell violators that they can only eat on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays......and to put down that 8th donut. How's that for the hopey-changey thing? :lol:

Maybe it would be better for the Food Police to tell violators that they can only eat on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays......and to put down that 8th donut. How's that for the hopey-changey thing? :lol:

Trans Fat Ban = you support it or not?

Trans Fat Ban = you support it or not?

Doesn't matter what I support or not. Point is the idea of yet another government program lording over us.......that's just gotta go, man.

Doesn't matter what I support or not. Point is the idea of yet another government program lording over us.......that's just gotta go, man.

lording over us? where? I don't see it here.

I don't see anything wrong with this. This "fattie" issue is getting out of control. it's dangerous and a threat to our national security in long term.

I understand people get fat because of some medical issues but in 21st century - people are getting fat from non-medical related issue - junk food and sedentary lifestyle. How is this obesity issue a threat to our national security, you ask?

well - America relies on citizens to protect America and to pay tax. You can figure it out from there.

The government isn't really doing anything much about it like before in our days. We used to have federal emphasis on it like Arnold Schwarzenegger promoting physical fitness and more gyms time at public schools.

now look at right now. are we doing anything about it? Have you seen our tv shows and magazines like People's? It has negative effects. It caused depression, suicide, anorexia/bulimia, bully incidents, etc.

Did you know school's gym time is limited to about 1-2 hrs a week? Don't you think our federal government should fund more to encourage public schools to invest more on physical education?

Yup, obesity is a big issue and many young people wouldn't be qualify to join military if they are too obese. :gpost:

LOL exactly.......it may deter people from going to the Dr though.........

"It's just a veggie burrito.....don't tase me bro...." :laugh2:

Back