Feb 14th 2009

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
any special plans on feb 14th?? since it is on SATURDAY!!!! yay!!

I'll probably go for a morning run, see if there's any posts here to poke some fun on, study for an exam probably, and maybe bike in the afternoon.
And if anyone talks about that particular day to me in person I'll probably remember how I spent so much on the 14th in the past for useless junk!

Since the 14th is on a saturday, I couldn't ask for anything better by having the day with the kids. :)

i plan not to work on saturday which i normally work for overtime. So my dh and i will think of something to do something fun with our kids to somewhere and out to lunch. For dinner, we will wait and see how we feel, definitnely NO resturant when the speical holiday is around, there will be lineup of waiting to get sit down. We dont want that. more likely, we might pick up food or buy good food from food shopping.

i will look around at the target to see if i will buy color markers and papers so we can draw and cut out of paper to make heart and buy a DVD movie with kids. ohhhh yesss dark chocolate candy is a must.

Lol - we are going on a vampire tour in san francisco.

Lots of sex afterwards.

Giant pillow fight in san francisco.

More sex.

Eating yummy foods.

Sex.

Valentine's Day is scam :) Card, candy, and stuff bear factories make dirty profit out of you.

CANDY: you do like candy!
Stuff bear : maybe no need but you can give her plenty of good cuddles!! :naughty:
card: no need card but your words or make something else is still a card. :D

shush! :hrm: <-- if you remember that code from d. m. ihope i used the right old code. ha

CANDY: you do like candy!
Stuff bear : maybe no need but you can give her plenty of good cuddles!! :naughty:
card: no need card but your words or make something else is still a card. :D

shush! :hrm: <-- if you remember that code from d. m. ihope i used the right old code. ha

Me ---> Valentine's Day Scrooge :lol:

I always tell hubby to buy me live plants. Do not waste money on fresh cut flowers (they die)

I rather to have live plants than flowers on Valentines.

My dad and stepmom will be visiting from AZ so no romance for my hubby and I...we can always make it up later..:)

My stepmom has never been to DC so I am sure she is gonna want a tour.

Back