Feb 14th 2009

unbuttered, and no salt too? ha your plan sounds great. id love to shop with friends that i havent done in a long time.

And no salt, too since I have a high blood pressure. I have to watch what I am eating.
This afternoon, I bumped into two deaf elderly ladies in the downtown and we chatted briefly. They said they are lonely. I felt so bad for them and I offered them that I can take them out for Valentine's next day (or a day before.), it's my treat. They said yes. So, I am taking them out the next day of the 15th.
Thanks!

And no salt, too since I have a high blood pressure. I have to watch what I am eating.
This afternoon, I bumped into two deaf elderly ladies in the downtown and we chatted briefly. They said they are lonely. I felt so bad for them and I offered them that I can take them out for Valentine's next day (or a day before.), it's my treat. They said yes. So, I am taking them out the next day of the 15th.
Thanks!

ah, high pressure. so you using a hot air popcorn? they taste great without butter and salt. i had it when i was in college. i should buy one, like i ve been meaning to get one but oh well. lol. thats so sweet of you to visit the elder ladies. it is going to be fun.

:dunno: yet.

We do not actually make plans. We will wake up on Valentines Day and figure what we will do. Prolly go out of town, or have a family fun day.
Play it by ear. And we will see.

awwww, guess dislike my thread too much? :cry: thats OK.

i made a thread about what are you planning to do on that day. it isn't about the gifts, like babyblue said.

sure thats fine if moderator plan to merge this. i have no problem with it either. thank you for letting me know about the other thread.

I didn't say, I dislike your thread. Its the same topic "Valentine's Day" that's all. Yes, it does mention specifics gift like I mentioned previously, the mods determine the situation.

ah, high pressure. so you using a hot air popcorn? they taste great without butter and salt. i had it when i was in college. i should buy one, like i ve been meaning to get one but oh well. lol. thats so sweet of you to visit the elder ladies. it is going to be fun.

No, I am using a microwave oven. I should buy one, too.
Thanks. I love the elderly. I visit deaf and hearing elders at a nursing home once in a while when I am off from work, to chat with them, take them out, play games with them, etc.
Your plans sounds like fun!

god mrs bucket ye would faint at my bolognese sauce i use for lasagne, 2 pounds of beef mince(browned and drained of fat),400g of chicken livers finely chopped(optional) 2 bottles of red wine, 2 onions, 4 sticks of celery, 2 courgettes(zuccinis or soemething you call them) 4 carrots thinly sliced 2 cloves of garlic, 2 tins of tomatoes,tlbs of worcester sauce, 2 tsp of oregano, i tsp of dried basil,half tsp of ground black pepper and 2 pints of beef stock, reduce it by half for arounf 2 hours, that will make enough to feed an army, but freezes well, a great base for lasagna, spagetti bolognese or moussaka, simply spilt it into portions and freeze it.

anyway back to topic, for us valentines day is nothing special, we don't need to show each other how we feel, we both know it. special time for us is being together not a fancy show to let others see how much you are in love, who cares what they think so long as we know..
but as it's a saturday, we will go out for dinner, as we normally do, not becuase it's the 14th, thats for kids lol

I didn't say, I dislike your thread. Its the same topic "Valentine's Day" that's all. Yes, it does mention specifics gift like I mentioned previously, the mods determine the situation.

oh i was just kidding in the first sentence. my bad joke. =X yes i agree that the mod's decide to do with it. I am ok with either merge it or not.

:giggle: I'd rather go to [ame=http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1526280329084860610]MALE STRIPPER - TIMES SQUARE HUNKS LADIES NIGHT MALE STRIPPERS & MALE REVUES[/ame]

Nah, just buy a valentine bed or blanket for pet.

No plans for me on valentines day since I hate valentines!

Will be babysitting my little siblings on the weekend at my parent's house.

I will coming birthday start on feb.13th that is sound great I am older ha ha ha I enjoy abuit to soon coming I hope be wait for birthday soon close by Valentine day that is stranger.

That is gift to present happy birthday say "Smithtr"

THank you so much information you happy

i plan not to work on saturday which i normally work for overtime. So my dh and i will think of something to do something fun with our kids to somewhere and out to lunch. For dinner, we will wait and see how we feel, definitnely NO resturant when the speical holiday is around, there will be lineup of waiting to get sit down. We dont want that. more likely, we might pick up food or buy good food from food shopping.

i will look around at the target to see if i will buy color markers and papers so we can draw and cut out of paper to make heart and buy a DVD movie with kids. ohhhh yesss dark chocolate candy is a must.

ahh, it turns out that my girl is not feeling so well this morning. I suspect that she caught the bugs from other kids from her school or at the valentines day dinner party last night. Hope she will get better soon. yep, our plan put on hold. :(

Back