Feb 14th 2009

actually it is not a repost.

The thread you are speaking of is gifts...

This thread is speaking of what you will do....

Two different things IMO

Let the mods determine

IMO same thing

aww how about camfrog? i have never been on camfrog before and dont need it but you?? :shrug: camfrog can ease your grumpy. :giggle:

Ha, you're suppose be with a man on that day. I'll be more like hang out at bar with buddy and play poker then shot each other.

BF and I aren't sure yet, except we'll be staying home ;) Maybe he will be willing to watch some sappy movies with me :giggle:

JamieLynn

The lawyer and I will take a deaf/blind lady out for Valentine's lunch and then, we will take her for shopping what she needs.

Later in the evening, I will probably stay home to watch some old-fashioned movies, with some (unbuttered) popcorn.

Aww Alex, you're gonna be with your new love in DC on Valentine's day? If so...how sweet!

As for my valentine, I will wait til this weekend and see what my beloved hubby has plans for us :cuddle:

my boyfriend will send me suspense surprise valentine's day gifts i dont know what is but we have wait to find out!

and i send him on e-mail of e-cards

I might be in DC on the 14th. :)

i am jealous of you! i lived in DC for 12 years! i haven't step my foot there about 6 years ago. indeed, i plan on taking my kids there sometimes in the summer time if time and money are good.

have a blast time over there. :cool2:

Ha, you're suppose be with a man on that day. I'll be more like hang out at bar with buddy and play poker then shot each other.

ah, now it doesnt sound like you won't get a grumpy that day. you apparently got a plan that day! it sounds FUN, maybe add $$. ha

BF and I aren't sure yet, except we'll be staying home ;) Maybe he will be willing to watch some sappy movies with me :giggle:

JamieLynn

yea i believe almost every resturants will be crowded.. i won't be happy about it ha. we more likey plan to order a food but we will check our kids first. haha your plan sounds very nice.

The lawyer and I will take a deaf/blind lady out for Valentine's lunch and then, we will take her for shopping what she needs.

Later in the evening, I will probably stay home to watch some old-fashioned movies, with some (unbuttered) popcorn.

unbuttered, and no salt too? ha your plan sounds great. id love to shop with friends that i havent done in a long time.

mmm on Saturday Feb 14th,2009--- probably spending time with my wonderful fiance for awhile because I have to work on that night...I know its bummer but we still have plenty of time ahead after work anyway.

I has go work this day but will something nice special for my b/f as spend :hmm:

plus Remind of my best friend's 4 yr death anivvery(sp) this day miss her :aw:

yea i believe almost every resturants will be crowded.. i won't be happy about it ha. we more likey plan to order a food but we will check our kids first. haha your plan sounds very nice.

I think I will have to do some convincing there :giggle:(if you know what I mean ;) )

Yes, the restaurants are overly crowded and I am lucky that my bf also doesn't like crowded places... We'll either order something nice or cook together! :D

I'm not crazy about Valentine's at all but still love to take that day as an opportunity to share it with my bf!

JamieLynn

Back