Father's 4 Pit Bulls Kill His 22-Month-Old Son

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone here forgotten what happened to this 22 months old baby?...The father thought his 4 pitbulls will not do anything to his son, well he was wrong, he left his 22 months old baby ALONE in the bedroom sleeping while he stepped out of the house for just 5 minutes, so it took 4 pitbulls 5 minutes to kill a 22 months old baby in the kitchen....And some people out there say " Oh he made a simple mistake " A mistake????....it cost him his son's life gawds!!

I can't image being in the house ALONE with 4 pitbulls but Can you?....

And why would a parents own 4 pitbulls?? isn't one enough?

Angel,

Yea.. That guy was stepped outside and while chatt'n w/his landlord.. then came back home.. *stunned surprsied seeing blood all over the kitchen* Rest of 4 pitbulls were wild carried ragdoll (real baby) actually he upset..

He's already press charged for neglect his baby.

Has anyone here forgotten what happened to this 22 months old baby?...The father thought his 4 pitbulls will not do anything to his son, well he was wrong, he left his 22 months old baby ALONE in the bedroom sleeping while he stepped out of the house for just 5 minutes, so it took 4 pitbulls 5 minutes to kill a 22 months old baby in the kitchen....And some people out there say " Oh he made a simple mistake " A mistake????....it cost him his son's life gawds!!

I can't image being in the house ALONE with 4 pitbulls but Can you?....

And why would a parents own 4 pitbulls?? isn't one enough?

He thought ? Maybe, he didn't know that his pitbulls COULD kill his 22 months old baby ? None of us really know. If, this never happens before, then let it be learned a lesson for him, the owner of his pitbulls. Same thing with a cat that could jump in a baby's crib to smother this child to death -- will it be blamed on the parents for lettin' this child sleepin' alone in a crib ? And, yes it is very heartbreakin' for the parents to experience horrible things that could have happened. Not just pitbulls can harm the child/children - that included the cats, too.

It's impossible for any owner to know what's goin' to happen with what their dog might be. Any dog have its own mind to do crazy things at times. It's why I said it's the owner's responsibility to train or if, the owner KNEW that his dog could be an agressive, THEN put a leash on his dog to be on a safe side at all cost.

The numbers of havin' dogs doesn't matter. I have my own 4 dogs. I am a dog lover. Just like you, you have more than 2 cats as well. You are a cat lover. It's about responsibility to keep an eye on dogs at all times.

Yes I do remember he should of shut the door or took the dogs outside. I am a at home mom so yes I see my dogs with my kids. If he had a yard then thats where they should have been. While he went outside or really what he should have done was to tell the landlord to go inside his house. Cause who knows what could have happened in those 5 min. to the baby with or without dogs.

He thought ? Maybe, he didn't know that his pitbulls COULD kill his 22 months old baby ? None of us really know. If, this never happens before, then let it be learned a lesson for him, the owner of his pitbulls. Same thing with a cat that could jump in a baby's crib to smother this child to death -- will it be blamed on the parents for lettin' this child sleepin' alone in a crib ? And, yes it is very heartbreakin' for the parents to experience horrible things that could have happened. Not just pitbulls can harm the child/children - that included the cats, too.

It's impossible for any owner to know what's goin' to happen with what their dog might be. Any dog have its own mind to do crazy things at times. It's why I said it's the owner's responsibility to train or if, the owner KNEW that his dog could be an agressive, THEN put a leash on his dog to be on a safe side at all cost.

The numbers of havin' dogs doesn't matter. I have my own 4 dogs. I am a dog lover. Just like you, you have more than 2 cats as well. You are a cat lover. It's about responsibility to keep an eye on dogs at all times.

I agree thank you

Yes I do remember he should of shut the door or took the dogs outside. I am a at home mom so yes I see my dogs with my kids. If he had a yard then thats where they should have been. While he went outside or really what he should have done was to tell the landlord to go inside his house. Cause who knows what could have happened in those 5 min. to the baby with or without dogs.

Right ! I can see in the article that he seemed didn't know that his pitbull dog could kill his 22 months old baby. Maybe, he wasn't thinkin' when he was talkin' to another person outside. It was very unfortunate when that happened.

:shock: It does matter on how much number of dogs they own, I even posted what PBRC says about owning a pitbull. I guess nobody cares and a child's life gets taken away because of selfish pet owners thinks only about their own dogs instead of their children? It just sicken me. A child's life would been saved if they followed through the requirements of owning a pitbull. If you have kids living with you, think twice about owning a pitbull, I would never in my right mind would even consider owning a pitbull, my children's life is far more important to me than any agrressive breed dogs such as Pitbulls and Rotties.

The very best situation for a PitBull is to be the only pet. The next best situation is to have a neutered male and a spayed female. If you get two females or two males together, chances are very high that they will not always get along.

He thought ? Maybe, he didn't know that his pitbulls COULD kill his 22 months old baby ? None of us really know. If, this never happens before, then let it be learned a lesson for him, the owner of his pitbulls.

Oh please, Didn't know his 4 pitbull will attack his 22 months old son??...This is the most lamest excuess I ever heard in my entire life....There are many facts, informations and sources shown about pitbulls are the most dangerous, strong, energetic, and powerful dogs which they can easy develop behavior problems if poorly bred, mishandled, abused, unsocialized, and more likely to kill someone than other breeds...

AS IF it never happened before???? The baby is only 22 months, not even a child or a teenager yet, so how long does it take a pitbull owner to finally wake up and realized what they're putting their child into? There are more than 280 cases where pitbull attacks adults, children even pets, and yet you don't think pitbulls are the most dangerous pet to own?...I think I'm going to get sick here....

The bottom line is NEVER NEVER NEVER leave a child or a baby home alone with a pet, anything could have happened!!! I mean anything....That was dumbest thing for a parent to do is leave a 22 months old baby alone in the house with 4 pitbulls....

Same thing with a cat that could jump in a baby's crib to smother this child to death -- will it be blamed on the parents for lettin' this child sleepin' alone in a crib ? And, yes it is very heartbreakin' for the parents to experience horrible things that could have happened. Not just pitbulls can harm the child/children - that included the cats, too.

I haven't deny nor haven't said that other pets will not harm any children at least they don't have as much cases as pitbull does and a cat will not rip a child 's face, arms or legs apart like a pitbill would do as much damage as a shark if the Pit Bull attacks you....This is a pitbull thread so let's stick with what this thread is about CyberRed....If you want to create another thread about cats, be my guest but not in here....

Again, there are informations, facts and source proves that pitbull are the most dangerous dogs, please re-read whole thread before assume that the father didn't see this coming...

A parents owns 4 or more pitbulls must be out of their freaking mind, afterall, pitbulls are involved in more than 22 deaths and yet you saying its okay to own more than 4 pitbulls, OMG, sounds like a death wish to me...:shurgs:

Last edited:
No matter what anyone says all I know is that you will never understand a pit bull until you own one. There are plenty that are working dogs. And I am tired of trying to make you see. It is that fathers fault what would have happened if it was a fire what would you say then? Like I had said anything could have happened in the 5 mins the baby was left alone. Yes the dogs did it but he should have been a better owner and taken care of his responsiblity not only to his son but to his dogs.

:hug: oneeeyore98, I'm sorry but it was not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings here, I do not have to own a pitbull to understand this, my step daughter owns a pitbull herself and her pitbull was very friendly when we came down to visit her, I'm not applying that ALL pitbulls are dangerous, I'm only speaking how I felt about pitbulls and still feel they're not family dogs to me, but if you say that your pitbull get along so well with your children then I believe you....The last thing I want to do is hurt someone's feelings for that I'm sorry..

Since Christmas is near, I don't want to see any agruements or get into one, so hope you and your family have a very nice Christmas and thanks for sharing your pictures of your cute children and your pitbulls....Good looking dogs you got there ;)

Defree hun,

The reason I focus only on pitbulls because there are 280 cases of pitbull attacks more than other breeds, While you are correct about all dogs had done their share of deeds on attacks but not as much as pitbulls, Do you understand where I'm going on this? I apology if I'm hurting responsible pitbulls owners like you that we might have gave pitbull a bad name, the way it may sounds like it to you, but you have to understand our feelings too, while I do understand yours. ;)

Yes I do understand your point of the whole thing but you do seem to point only at PITBULLS but you dont seem to understand what im trying to say that
KINDS of dogs do bite. My sister in law had a normally good natured, again im emphazied.. GOOD NATURED DOG that is supposed to be good with kids and all
just recently bit a woman who is a good friend of hers, real bad in the leg for no good reason! She had to put that dog to SLEEP, MEANING DEATH. That dog was a real big dog, much bigger than a pitbull!! That lady had a bad bite and she had to have stitches put in her leg.
So the point is, that all dogs, no matter what breed, mixed breed or whatever can be dangerous, period!! Dont point at pitbulls.
We have a pitbull dog and he is a very nice dog, he is a very friendly dog but of course, he is very protective of us..whenever we have company, we put him in the cage and then we introduce him to people we have in the house so he will know that they are friends of ours then he will be friendly with them.
BUT if he ever bite anybody, he will be put to sleep, period, doesnt matter if he is a pitbull or not!
It takes a responsbile owners to train all kinds of dogs to be good dogs and also be bad dogs if people wants them to be bad dogs too...it depends how they are raised, period.
I understand that you are deathly afraid of pitbulls, Cheri and Angel but if you
have dogs, then you better watch out of them too cuz they might bite too, ever thought about that???
My sister in law chose to get rid of her dog cuz she has two children cuz her dog bit that lady and she is NOT going to take any CHANCES of her dog biting her kids! The vet said the dog will probably bite again since he did bite that lady! So she had to put that dog to death! it was really sad situation.
Have a blessed day!

Defee said:
I understand that you are deathly afraid of pitbulls, Cheri and Angel but if you have dogs, then you better watch out of them too cuz they might bite too, ever thought about that???

I am an owner of a Yorkie mix, I am aware and will be prepare if it does happen, I haven't seen a list of history of Yorkie dogs have done their share of attack, I've seen more cases on Pitbulls than any other breeds, Yes I'm more frighten of pitbulls and Rotties, those breed of dogs are my worst fears. I cannot lie to you about that. ;)

I am an owner of a Yorkie mix, I am aware and will be prepare if it does happen, I haven't seen a list of history of Yorkie dogs have done their share of attack, I've seen more cases on Pitbulls than any other breeds, Yes I'm more frighten of pitbulls and Rotties, those breed of dogs are my worst fears. I cannot lie to you about that. ;)

Thats good that you are aware that your sweet natured (maybe?) might someday bite somebody cuz it might happen! My sister in law was so shocked that her naturally good natured dog did bite, heh! She had previously 12 year old Malamute dog before she had this one year old Malamute and he never ever bit anybody..oh well..just never know! My dog may or may someday bite somebody..just never know! Did you know that Rachel Ray on TV has a
pitbull dog named Isaboo? she is a very pretty dog and she says she is not ashamed that she is a pitbull and she said that her dog is a very sweet and friendly dog..heh! I say it really depends on how the owners raises the dogs, period.
I understand your fear of the dogs, but dont show your fears of them cuz they can sense the fear, ok? Just simply dont show your fear is all.
Ok?
Merry Christmas!

Oh please, Didn't know his 4 pitbull will attack his 22 months old son??...This is the most lamest excuess I ever heard in my entire life....There are many facts, informations and sources shown about pitbulls are the most dangerous, strong, energetic, and powerful dogs which they can easy develop behavior problems if poorly bred, mishandled, abused, unsocialized, and more likely to kill someone than other breeds...

The bottom line is NEVER NEVER NEVER leave a child or a baby home alone with a pet, anything could have happened!!! I mean anything....That was dumbest thing for a parent to do is leave a 22 months old baby alone in the house with 4 pitbulls....

Again, there are informations, facts and source proves that pitbull are the most dangerous dogs, please re-read whole thread before assume that the father didn't see this coming...

you're ingorant if you stand by what you say about the pits being the most dangerous breed-

all dogs bite- regardless of the breed- do I see anyone banning the mastiffs or the atikas nor even the toy poodle? noooo thats because the breed isn't famous as the pits for many reasons, many people see them as a higher status, moneymaking machines and so on- Hell i'm seeing pureblood mastiffs and bulldogs mixes in the fighting ring as the breeders are trying to max the ultimate dog fighting machine. they're even experimenting with other breeds too-

there are millions of people getting bit by a freaking lap dog and its' not being reported. I know for a fact- I got bit in the face by a cocker spaniel when I was a kid- dont tell me that its pits thats the most dangerous- its the damn little dogs that bites even more- trust me the stats will go up against the grandmas little terrier or poodle for EVERYONE that reports the dog bites- no one reports a bite by a lil dog-

my opinion is that its HOW the dog is raised by its owners as I know of many bullies that's sweet family dogs- yes they're considered family dogs. And yes I agree with you by never leaving the pets alone with kids. Its a recipe for diaster for both the animal and the kid- I'm totally disgusted byt eh whole concept of people not spaying or neturing their animals- its the root of most aggression/attack in most animal cases.

you're ingorant if you stand by what you say about the pits being the most dangerous breed-

all dogs bite- regardless of the breed- do I see anyone banning the mastiffs or the atikas nor even the toy poodle? noooo thats because the breed isn't famous as the pits for many reasons, many people see them as a higher status, moneymaking machines and so on- Hell i'm seeing pureblood mastiffs and bulldogs mixes in the fighting ring as the breeders are trying to max the ultimate dog fighting machine. they're even experimenting with other breeds too-

there are millions of people getting bit by a freaking lap dog and its' not being reported. I know for a fact- I got bit in the face by a cocker spaniel when I was a kid- dont tell me that its pits thats the most dangerous- its the damn little dogs that bites even more- trust me the stats will go up against the grandmas little terrier or poodle for EVERYONE that reports the dog bites- no one reports a bite by a lil dog-

my opinion is that its HOW the dog is raised by its owners as I know of many bullies that's sweet family dogs- yes they're considered family dogs. And yes I agree with you by never leaving the pets alone with kids. Its a recipe for diaster for both the animal and the kid- I'm totally disgusted byt eh whole concept of people not spaying or neturing their animals- its the root of most aggression/attack in most animal cases.

I agree and thats what i have been trying to say....all dogs, no matter what kind, what breed, mutts or whatever DO BITE!! PERIOD. When i was 3 or 4, i was severely bitten by a little ole Chihauhua dog that i had to have several stitches put in my chin..and he was left alone with me...my aunt's fault as it was her pet dog! heh!
Some people in here seem to focus on this certain breed dog..PITBULLS. Im sure there are newspaper stories on OTHER kinds of dog like Boston terriers, or Poodles attacks but someone never print their attack stories in here, just
pitbull attacks only, not fair...geez. It is getting old, ya know? I think its time we put it to rest.
I'd say we need to watch our dogs around the kids just in case and never, ever leave them alone with them!
Merry Christmas all!

Sugar Addict said:

Yep...Here's the "true" fact
Pit bulls are strong, energetic, and most powerful dogs which they can easy develop behavior problems if poorly bred, mishandled, abused, unsocialized, etc., that could result in being aggressitive which can do a lot of damage...

And other breeds can't do twice the damage as pitbull can do....

Defee said:
....just pitbull attacks only, not fair...geez. It is getting old, ya know?

Don't blame us, blame those pitbulls owners who train the dog to become mean....

Yep...Here's the "true" fact

And other breeds can't do twice the damage as pitbull can do....

ha- each dog is bred for its characterstics and your view is just zeroin on the breed itself and you're ingoring all of other facts OTHER BREEDS CAN DO MORE DAMAGE IF THEY HAD EVIL OWNERS-

FYI- there ARE other dogs that can do so much damage but they're lucky not to get the attention of the infamous people who intend to use the dogs in evil purposes... like I said before the pit has mixed hertiage I think the most common is the bulldog- but with today's information age- the fighters are getting smarter by crossing some breeds with their champion pitbulls for a certain characterstic they want in the fight.

do I see you screaming ur head off over a bulldog thats where teh pits get their locking jaw characterstic?!?!? no have you ever seen a pureblood mastiffs in person? I do love 'em as their history is so rich with being used as war dogs and their massive size. I do want to rescue some later on when I have a place of my own.

-irresponsible owners
-all dogs bite like others not just ne in this thread that was trying to say-
-getting the dogs fixed (root of many cases- listen to bob barker and get ur pets FIXED)

get your "true" facts straight before spreading the injustice on those breeds- heck one of our famous peers- hellen keller owned one.

it goes like this in the dog world- just like the human world- a comparsion if you would get the logic of this...

a pitbull i believe is just like racism in the human society-

each dog is to its own to be judged for who it is not for what it is as each dog has different backgrounds

not going to waste my time defending the same facts over and over please do yourself a favor and just look around-
when a pit bites or a rott or so it makes the headlines
when a poodle bites- it never makes the headlines
like my previous post- many people do not report small dog bites and they do bite more

out of all small and big dogs I ever encountered as I have had all dogs my life along with volunteering at the animal shelter *sadly with many pit mixes with the bad label*, and going to the dog parks almost everyday - most of the crabbiest dogs were the smaller ones :)

cheers- enjoy the world of dogs for what they got to offer and show respect for all breeds regardless of what the breed is as every dog has a heart as every dog is a cutie in their own way. I love em all as human history is full of them.

And it's getting old when I hear the every same words "every breeds attacks" You all are missing the point on how many cases of attacks world wide, Look at a pitbull, how much pounds does a pitbull grow in a puppy's size? 80 pounds included solid muscle! You let this falls on deaf ears. People like you who would take such a risk and ignore all the facts could care less about people like children. Protecting pitbulls that cause so much damaged on children's even had to pay a price by being ripped to shreds from pitbulls. Yet, you're standing here protecting pitbulls? What about those poor children? Owners are not always responsible for the attacks that were done by their own dogs, You got to understand there are bad owners, there are good owners out there, when a dog gets out of control under good owners terms, which that can happen and it had happened, you go your way blaming that owner, because you think dogs cannot go attack people on their own if they were in good training, because they can! Pitbull dogs are walking time bombs, weather you want to believe it or not, because I do. They have solid muscles and locked jaws, and would take chunks out of people included mostly children because they do get pissed, they feel threatening by us! Do you think that's fair for children who made it through alive after being mauled by those pitbulls and they're living scarred for life. Yet, you're protecting those pitbulls... What's wrong with this story? You tell me, I think some people here can be insane for protecting those pitbulls after numberic of cases of attacked they're done on people included mostly children. It's sad, very sad. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back