Father Held Daughter in Cellar for 24 Years

There´re no update about monster yet.

shut-up!

im really hates to recall that words what you says that! end of discussion

wow, I only offer my friendly suggestion to you and try to explain you what I know about SUN. I only want to let you know, that´s all and show you British News what you would like to read and suggest you to ask your boyfriend about this. I really has no idea what and how I did to offend you?

What you make a false accusation is not an acceptance.

Update

Here's an update on this --

A photo of Josef Fritzl is also included on the link as provided on the bottom of this post.

Austria incest case
Dungeon dad's wife to divorce him

London: The wife of Austrian incest fiend Josef Fritzl has reportedly decided to divorce him.

Rosemarie Fritzl made the statement that she would leave her ‘evil’ husband after more than 52 years of marriage.

The announcement comes after the 69-year-old was asked to leave the flat of her daughter Elisabeth and her six grandchildren that was provided by the state, reports the Telegraph.

According to Austrian newspaper Oesterreich, it is being believed that the move came at Elisabeth's request.

Fritzl, 73, a retired engineer, confessed to incarcerating and sexually abusing his daughter Elisabeth, 42, in a purpose-built dungeon in his cellar for over 24 years, forcing her to bear seven of his children.

He selected three of the children to live upstairs with him and his wife, while the other three were left to dwell with their mother in the dank windowless cellar. One of the children died and Fritzl burned his body in an incinerator.

Not having worked since her early youth, Rosemarie is only entitled to meagre benefits payments amounting to just over 200 pounds.

Dungeon dad's wife to divorce him - Sify.com

but she's done with that dog once and for all. No more terror, no more secrets.

I think the fact that she has decided to move on with her life is worth more than any benefit payout.

That's good Rosemarie has decided to move on with her life.

Saw this on MSNBC last week. Sick and perverted old man. I hope they lock up him for the rest of his life for this heinous crime.

Fritzl could face slavery charge

The Austrian man who imprisoned his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and sexually abused her may be charged with slavery, Austrian prosecutors say.

The slavery charge, which could bring a 20-year jail sentence, is being considered by state prosecutors in St Poelten, their spokesman said.

Josef Fritzl has reportedly confessed that he fathered seven children by his daughter Elisabeth, who is now aged 42.

His alleged victims are undergoing treatment at a psychiatric hospital.

Prosecutors' spokesman Gerhard Sedlacek, quoted by the Austrian ORF news website, said nobody had been prosecuted for the crime of slavery yet under Austrian law.

Possible murder charge

Mr Sedlacek said formal charges against Mr Fritzl should be ready by the end of September and he may go on trial later this year.

Mr Fritzl is being held in pre-trial detention in St Poelten, 80km (50 miles) west of the capital, Vienna. Police found a sophisticated secret dungeon at his home in the quiet town of Amstetten in April.

Prosecutors are still trying to determine how one of the seven babies Elisabeth was forced to bear by her father had died.

Mr Fritzl confessed to incinerating the body of the dead child, officials say. He might face a murder charge for the baby's death.

Three of Elisabeth's surviving children were confined to the cellar and three were raised above ground, officials say.

DNA tests have shown he is the father of all six.

The case first came to light in April after 19-year-old Kerstin, one of the children fathered by Mr Fritzl, became seriously ill and was taken to hospital.

BBC NEWS | Europe | Fritzl could face slavery charge

It's good that they look something to add more to sentence him longer...

Here's an update on this --

A photo of Josef Fritzl is also included on the link as provided on the bottom of this post.

Dungeon dad's wife to divorce him - Sify.com

It's inofficial rumor but I really want to beleive that she wants a divorce... If yes, it's great... :D

I read about them time to time... no word "divorce" mention but just say that she lives with Elisabeth and 6 children at big apartment near clinic. They are happy... Elisabeth said that she do not want to see monster's face and also said that it makes her sick if she have to face him...

Last edited:
Good to know about the slavery charges. At his age, that is, in effect, a life sentence.

And they should send him to a North Korean labor camp where just getting fed is something that doesnt happen everyday. :D

t doesn't surprise me that they found him sane. To be found insane, he would have had to be psychotic, and not realized what he was doing was unacceptable. Since he went to great lengths to hide it, he obviously knew it was wrong. He simply thought he was above the law. Cardinal sign of antisocial personality disorder. While APD is a mental illness, it is not a psychosis. Psychosis is necessary to be found insane.

Thanks for the update.

So if he knew it was wrong, then why the heck did he even DO it? I thought that APD folks basicly didn't have a conscinece.
Boy.....it just goes to show how profound this disorder can get. Most sociopaths/psychopaths wouldn't do something like this to someone they were related to.

So if he knew it was wrong, then why the heck did he even DO it? I thought that APD folks basicly didn't have a conscinece.
Boy.....it just goes to show how profound this disorder can get. Most sociopaths/psychopaths wouldn't do something like this to someone they were related to.

Who the heck knows, but it has alot to do with them not caring about it being wrong. At least, that's what I think. People with APD simply don't care what the consequences of their actions are. As for the last sentence of your statement, you also would be surprised. I know someone who would proved wrong.

Oceanbreeze, note I said MOST sociopaths/psychopaths wouldn't do something like this to their families.

You know what you are saying... Okay. :)

:confused: I do not laugh at him to abuse people. Please quit to misinterpret my post.

:ty:

LMFAO I know what you mean and she don't get it. But Hey I am not laughing what's going on and I would love to kill that bastard.

Back