Fast food clerk won't follow my written order

I had this same problem with KFC, I wrote down exactly what I want, in perfect prints that is so easy to read.

I got the order wrong. I reported it back to the cashier - guess what, that cashier is actually the manager! He have me a bad attitude so I called KCF Headquarter and explain what happened, send them copies of receipt and my notes, etc.

Two weeks later, that manager got fired by KCF headquarter.

Ouch! that must've hurt him. :giggle: Glad that you reported him to HQ.

Good job for standing up. :thumb:

Catty

I used to work at a Mcdonalds. I would make it normally even tho I knew they wanted it made their way. So it could be cause of habit, not cause they couldn't read it or understand it.

What a way to lose the business...

I had this same problem with KFC, I wrote down exactly what I want, in perfect prints that is so easy to read.

I got the order wrong. I reported it back to the cashier - guess what, that cashier is actually the manager! He have me a bad attitude so I called KCF Headquarter and explain what happened, send them copies of receipt and my notes, etc.

Two weeks later, that manager got fired by KCF headquarter.
Wow...

That manager shouldn't have done that. Tsk tsk tsk!

purplecatty, when you go there next time, use these and point to the items. it's not going to help you when you want to change your order, but it's a start.

Store_359_1927.jpg

Store_359_1933.jpg

Store_359_1934.jpg

Store_359_1935.jpg

Store_359_1937.jpg

If you want to contact taco bell directly, go here. i recommend you try your luck here and if you still can't get satisfaction you can try their parent company here. you'll need to look around a bit to find it.

if you get no satisfaction at all, from these sources, the best alternative is to pull out the big guns. at this point i would contact the local paper and write a letter to the editor, sending him copies of your grievances and suggest that this could be a discriminatory thing. it probably isn't, but newspapers love that stuff, and you can be damned sure that a company is going to react quickly to put out a fire at this point.

hope this helps.

purplecatty, when you go there next time, use these and point to the items. it's not going to help you when you want to change your order, but it's a start.

Store_359_1927.jpg

Store_359_1933.jpg

Store_359_1934.jpg

Store_359_1935.jpg

Store_359_1937.jpg

If you want to contact taco bell directly, go here. i recommend you try your luck here and if you still can't get satisfaction you can try their parent company here. you'll need to look around a bit to find it.

if you get no satisfaction at all, from these sources, the best alternative is to pull out the big guns. at this point i would contact the local paper and write a letter to the editor, sending him copies of your grievances and suggest that this could be a discriminatory thing. it probably isn't, but newspapers love that stuff, and you can be damned sure that a company is going to react quickly to put out a fire at this point.

hope this helps.

Thanks! for Info. That placard would be helpful for clerk who cant actually understand english or hard time with "deaf" accent. :lol:

I recently went to Shawnee TB/KFC and see if things have changed since that I didn't want to drive far to Bonner Spring TB/KFC (I drove to McDonald's then went to Subway but was told that they no longer have Crabmeat Sub :mad2: so I headed to TB/KFC). I pulled up and got in. I noticed all new employees there so I went to cashier and I typed orders on my Blackberry "notepad" and showed the clerk what I want. He took my BB and read it and punched the cash register for order and returned my BB. Then he turned the cash register and showed it to me to be sure the order is correct. Right'O!! He did great job follow my order and 5 min later food was ready and I checked and it was all corrected. The female employee said "Thankyou" in sign language. Nice!! :hmm: Seem their service improved since last year. I bet high turnover and I haven't seen manager there so I sure hope they also had new manager. Everyone seem friendly this time (all new employees :hmm:

Worth a try.

I recalled McDonald have placard for those who are visually handicapped and deaf so they can read and point order what they want.

So I'm watching them and if their service ever go bottom up, I would report to it's "Mommy & Daddy" company :giggle:

Catty

Remember that what used to be small is now medium. What was medium is now large. What was a large is now grande.

:topic:

Yes exactly, Sizes changes over time and I recalled 6 years ago and I went to TB with family. I ordered Meduim drink and clerk pass the stack of cups and my wife handed me the cup. I went :eek2: and told her I didn't order large!! I told the Clerk, I didn't order large. He said it's Meduim.. and he's :confused: . I told the clerk Meduim is 22 oz and I have 32 oz. he said that's the way meduim are. :pissed: I went and fill the cup from soda fountain.

I recalled very well that Back in early 90's and before (80's, 70's, and 60's),
6 oz was Xsmall (for little kids)
8 oz is Small,
12 oz is Medium,
16 oz is Large
then in 90's
22 oz was X-Large (Supersize of their time)

Now today world,

22oz is Small
32oz is Medium
44oz is Large
52oz is Supersize

Aw sheesh!!

What it could be in future :eek2:

44oz is Small
52oz is Medium
64oz is Large
72ox is Supersize

Could anyone drink that 72 oz supersize in one day? I dunno :shrug:. .... We human don't change much and greed have gotten hold of Fast Food companies.

Catty

:topic:Could anyone drink that 72 oz supersize in one day? I dunno :shrug:. .... We human don't change much and greed have gotten hold of Fast Food companies.
Catty

i dunno. when i go to the movies i sometimes see these emaciated teenaged girls with those massive jumbo sized containers of soda. that's at least 6-7 pee-breaks right there!

:topic:

Yes exactly, Sizes changes over time and I recalled 6 years ago and I went to TB with family. I ordered Meduim drink and clerk pass the stack of cups and my wife handed me the cup. I went :eek2: and told her I didn't order large!! I told the Clerk, I didn't order large. He said it's Meduim.. and he's :confused: . I told the clerk Meduim is 22 oz and I have 32 oz. he said that's the way meduim are. :pissed: I went and fill the cup from soda fountain.

I recalled very well that Back in early 90's and before (80's, 70's, and 60's),
6 oz was Xsmall (for little kids)
8 oz is Small,
12 oz is Medium,
16 oz is Large
then in 90's
22 oz was X-Large (Supersize of their time)

Now today world,

22oz is Small
32oz is Medium
44oz is Large
52oz is Supersize

Aw sheesh!!

What it could be in future :eek2:

44oz is Small
52oz is Medium
64oz is Large
72ox is Supersize

Could anyone drink that 72 oz supersize in one day? I dunno :shrug:. .... We human don't change much and greed have gotten hold of Fast Food companies.

Catty

yup - corporate greed - its cheaper for them to feed em drinks then it is with acutal food. What are we? livestock feed ?! ATTEN: corporations- go away, or come back with real menus.:ty:

Yeah, and if you do grocery shopping and IF you pay attention close, they are doing the opposite, they get their product smaller in quantity and keep the price same! Makes no sense both ways!

Remember that what used to be small is now medium. What was medium is now large. What was a large is now grande.

Yeah, and if you do grocery shopping and IF you pay attention close, they are doing the opposite, they get their product smaller in quantity and keep the price same! Makes no sense both ways!

Yeah, I agree; for example, it takes me three hours to figure out the games toilet paper manufacturers are playing with us. :lol:

Yeah, I agree; for example, it takes me three hours to figure out the games toilet paper manufacturers are playing with us. :lol:

Tousi, if you spend three hours thinking about toilet paper, you need a new hobby!:P

I remember years ago they did that with ground coffee. It went from 16 oz cans to 13 oz and they did not advertize it. I think they hoped no one would notice.
When I shop for food, I usually compare prices based on quantity and weight.

Sometimes, they try to confuse customers with the weight costs by telling us different ratios.

For instance, I went to Sam's Club one day and decided to buy some beef hot dogs. The price tag for one brand had it listed as cost per ounce. The price tag for another brand had it listed as cost per pount. The price tag for another brand had it listed as cost per serving. The brand that seems to be the cheapest is probably the most expensive if you were to do the calculation based on the cost by weight.

Were you sitting on the porcelain throne at the time? :giggle:

Back