False Fire alarms at Gallaudet/NTID

At RIT, signs are made and meetings are done to inform students of these things... but there are still stupid students who are ignorant and tear down those signs or refuse to show up for those meetings. Sometimes, those meetings/signs are done twice or 3 times. :roll:

ha ha now i start to remember how RA felt like about students being careless. :giggle: I loved being a R.A.

That's college life!!!

I was prank to set up booby trap on fire alarm at college.
Also, I played with fire alarm at Catholic University.
Life is short. Why not to have fun something.

That's college life!!!

I was prank to set up booby trap on fire alarm at college.
Also, I played with fire alarm at Catholic University.
Life is short. Why not to have fun something.
Do you know that it costs the college thousands of dollars each time the fire department comes due to a false alarm?

What's with the damn kids pulling false alarms? If they're bored with school and if they hate it so much, just drop out and leave. Noooooo, that'd mean no more beer parties and getting laid.

It should be a felony to pull a false alarm with some very serious jail time.

Yiz

oh man i remember the fire alarms in ballard west in 2006. ughh. That is one thing I dont miss about Gally.

A couple students on my floor a few years ago thought that it would be cool to spray another student's room full with a fire extinguisher. It set off the fire alarm and both students were suspended from the dorms for the rest of the quarter (5 more weeks) and then suspended from RIT for a year.

The problem with burning things in the microwave is that students never read the instructions when cooking food. Almost ALL popcorn packets require a maximum of 3 minutes to pop fully. Students are stupid enough to just push the button for 5 minutes and then walk away thinking that 5 minutes will ensure that every kernel is popped without realizing that popcorn do burn! :roll:

The same goes for other food. They overcook their food. They almost always press the button then leave the kitchen. That's why a lot of RAs keep reminding their students to stay with their food.

There are some RAs who are stubborn enough to stop the microwave if they walk in the kitchen and see it running with no one in it. If the student comes back and complains, those RAs will simply say... "Then don't leave the kitchen!" :Owned:

:laugh2:

and I used the fire extinguisher on a ex - friend in year 8, and I got in trouble for it, had to pay $26 for the re-fill. That was many years ago. :lol:

i wish i knew!!! anyone know about it??

I believe authentic knows....ask him ;)

While I don't have any fire alarm stories about Gally or NTID, I do have a few MSSD fire alarm stories.

I got suspended from MSSD when I used a spray can on the fire alarm when I was 14. My mother wanted to know if I was embrassed when the fire truck came.

I remember once students from Dorm A, Dorm B, Dorm C and Dorm E decided they'd set false alarms all at once at 2 AM in the morning. This was a cold night and I was furious cuz I had very little sleep for the last 4 nights. It was 2 hours before we got back in.

I also remember a former roommate who set fire to the MSSD basement and caused leaks to Dorm B and E and shut them down for 2 hours. I also remember that six fire trucks heading to MSSD while I was en route to MSSD from the Gally bookstore.

There was one guy in my dorm who thought those sprinklers were just for show and didn't really work. So, to prove his point... he lit up a lighter under one. It flooded his room and set off the fire alarm. :roll:

There was one guy in my dorm who thought those sprinklers were just for show and didn't really work. So, to prove his point... he lit up a lighter under one. It flooded his room and set off the fire alarm. :roll:
and he would have gone...'What the fuck! It iwas real, goddamn!' *water sploshing* *sounds of loud pattering across the hall way* :run:

and he would have gone...'What the fuck! It iwas real, goddamn!' *water sploshing* *sounds of loud pattering across the hall way* :run:

Hahaha...

There was another time when a guy was tossing a football around. The football hit the sprinkler and flooded his room plus set off the fire alarm. :roll:

Hahaha...

There was another time when a guy was tossing a football around. The football hit the sprinkler and flooded his room plus set off the fire alarm. :roll:
'Oops....not me *points to someone imagingary*

:lol:

:shock: damn some1 made this old thread alive again!?!? :laugh2: at least it's fun to read old threads once in a while ;)

I remember well that there were 62 fire alarms in a single month of September at Benson Hall which used to be a dorm for froshies during my freshman year. At that time I did not live in the dorm, but it sure ruined the party moods of my friends and me. :mad2:

My friend got expelled from Gally for two years for pulling a false fire alarm in that said dorm. He did not return there after his two-years explusion was over.

ha ha yeah I remember. I believe that was the old building called krug hall. It must have around 150 to 200 times. I kept getting up and up and up and up . some of us decided to sleep over friends' other dorm buildings. That building was for freshman kiddos. lol it must be in between 1989 to 1992. But there were several years in a row for freshman kiddos' buildings. lol some freshman kids did damaged the lounge from 4 floor and threw big chairs and tables landed into the ground. :shock: some of my friends got kicked out of gally. oh well. someone stole the camera that took picture of that icident that night. no one know about it. thats been so long time ago!

I knew who did it. Yeah they got kicked out of Gally for one year, I think and most of them returned to finish their degrees.

I knew who did it. Yeah they got kicked out of Gally for one year, I think and most of them returned to finish their degrees.

which are you referring to the camera or who was this person???? :shock: I dont care about people but camera????? :eek3:

I was talking about the thrown furniture and who were involved.

Oh yes one of my old classmate got kicked out. i did forget whose peeps got kicked out of gally too. If i ask my old friend about it then this person would tell me who they were. But thats the past. :giggle:

No one know who took my old friend's camera. damn because i wanted to see the pictures that they took pictures of them threw the furniture and put lots of toilet papers all over inside the krug hall from top to first floor. dont you remember that one?

Back