False Fire alarms at Gallaudet/NTID

I remember well that there were 62 fire alarms in a single month of September at Benson Hall which used to be a dorm for froshies during my freshman year. At that time I did not live in the dorm, but it sure ruined the party moods of my friends and me. :mad2:

My friend got expelled from Gally for two years for pulling a false fire alarm in that said dorm. He did not return there after his two-years explusion was over.
And... that's why pulling fire alarms as a prank is sooooooooo UNCOOL! :(

I would bet the farm its people outside the university pulling this fire alarm pranks.

Yea during my first year at NTID in Tower A always get a fire alarm in the middle of the nite all year long. I lose my sleep and having to take a nap between my classes. Damn fire alarm. Then during my second year I move to a older dorm and it was so much better only 2 or 3 fire alarm. Thanks goodness!!

Have you had experiences with false fire alarms at Gallaudet/NTID?

I heard some stories on false fire alarm occurrances at both colleges.

1. Some people pulled the fire alarms at 200 times all day/night at Gallaudet years ago.

2. NTID.. Tower A was a famous building where the false alarms were started. I heard a several stories. I will post them later.

Some are hilarious and some are embarrassment.:naughty:

I believe that more than 70 times on false fire alarm at Gallaudet when I was freshmen. Believe it or not! I passed my exam when my head was too tired and almost sleep. :roll: Damn it!

I remember I used to live on 12th floor (NTID) dorm, many times, some of the students pulled fire alarms that woke me up and I had to run down to the first floor from 12th floor. I was so pissed off because I was so tired and that I had to go and attend the classes on very same day. I was still so tired and I sometimes fall asleep during the class.

I agree with Vampy that it is UNCOOL!!!

Back