Facial Hair - for women

Which method do you use to remove your facial hair?

• Creams (any kinds)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Tweeters

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wax

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • all of above

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • none of above

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

ChelEler

Reaction score
Do your facial hair bother you as much as it bothers me? I hate my facial hair near my chin, and you can see them by just standing in front of me, talking to me. I have, like 5 or more, black hair near my chin!! I used to use tweeters to pluck them out and I hate it! So now, I have to use special hair-removal cream to dissolve these damn hair almost every other day! :ugh:

Do you use cream, tweeters, or wax to remove yours (if they are visual-able)? Do you pluck them out?

Yes, I do have 2 black hair on my chin. I tend cut off by scissors. easy life. I was told by my friend for suggest to go to laser clinic for remove 2 black hair out of my chin for rest of my life. But it costs so $$$$$. that's suck.

I do have facial hair. It is because of genes, my family is French and a lot of French women do have facial hair. Since I am on medication for epilepsy, this also increases facial hair growth. I have to wax my upper lip and sometimes use tweezers on the chin. I admit to being vain and I wax my eyebrows because I do have an "unibrow". An unibrow is when you have extra hair between the eyebrows and I'm pretty fussy about it. I get my eyebrows, upper lip waxed every month at the salon, I get it done at the same time when I have my hair trimmed. I use the tweezers on "lone" hairs. Electrolysis can work but it is very painful, costly and you need to be very dedicated to this procedure. Electrolysis does take a good year or two to completely remove all facial hair growth. I have consulted about this and I have been told for severe cases, it does take up to 6 years to completely stop all facial hair growth with electrolysis. Waxing is best because with further waxing.. your hair stops does stop growing and the hair does become thinner and the colour is lighter. The years you wax.. it stretches out.. the hair does stop growing. I have noticed it myself. (Gosh what a story I've typed!!!) :D

Originally posted by Freaky
I do have facial hair. It is because of genes, my family is French and a lot of French women do have facial hair. Since I am on medication for epilepsy, this also increases facial hair growth. I have to wax my upper lip and sometimes use tweezers on the chin. I admit to being vain and I wax my eyebrows because I do have an "unibrow". An unibrow is when you have extra hair between the eyebrows and I'm pretty fussy about it. I get my eyebrows, upper lip waxed every month at the salon, I get it done at the same time when I have my hair trimmed. I use the tweezers on "lone" hairs. Electrolysis can work but it is very painful, costly and you need to be very dedicated to this procedure. Electrolysis does take a good year or two to completely remove all facial hair growth. I have consulted about this and I have been told for severe cases, it does take up to 6 years to completely stop all facial hair growth with electrolysis. Waxing is best because with further waxing.. your hair stops does stop growing and the hair does become thinner and the colour is lighter. The years you wax.. it stretches out.. the hair does stop growing. I have noticed it myself. (Gosh what a story I've typed!!!) :D

258~ You do know more than I do! :shock: I use this cream and it does make my facial hair lighter and lighter everytime, but not always. :ugh: Sometimes I get new hair growth, double trouble my work! AUGH!

I know I am not a woman, but I am a very hairy man (damn my German genes :laugh2: .)
I am tired of trying to get rid of some of hair on my body and I think it is stupid when ppl make fun of other ppl based on other ppl's appearances. That is so shallow. Everyone is individual, and being deaf yourself, you should know better than that to make fun of other ppl. We should stand united to combat stupid remarks like that.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I know I am not a woman, but I am a very hairy man (damn my German genes :laugh2: .)
I am tired of trying to get rid of some of hair on my body and I think it is stupid when ppl make fun of other ppl based on other ppl's appearances. That is so shallow. Everyone is individual, and being deaf yourself, you should know better than that to make fun of other ppl. We should stand united to combat stupid remarks like that.

:shock:

Originally posted by ChelEler
:shock:

Why the :shock: face for? Yeah men do get rid of some hair on their bodies.

Edited:
Oops! MamaKatzieChickie, hi there! How ya doing? Good to see you back here! ^5 back at ya ;)

I don't have that problem... Even if I had facial hair, most of it is non-visible. It's very light blonde probably or something.

I plunk my eyebrows to make them thinner sometimes, and other times I'd go in for a wax to get them thinner.

I would love it if they invented something cheap enough to buy that you can use to remove any hair all over your body and it would work in the sense that it'd remove that hair once and only once and be gone for good (like hairless for life). If you understand what i'm getting at?

Why the :shock: face for? Yeah men do get rid of some hair on their bodies.

Edited:
Oops! MamaKatzieChickie, hi there! How ya doing? Good to see you back here! ^5 back at ya ;)

I guess I'm in the dark way too long. :smh:

;) Smeewwwchies Kootchie!! Gawd love ya!!

ChelElerMama.. I would think it could be your pregnancy hormones that's causing the extra facial hair growth? Not sure about it? Some women do experience this when they are pregnant and after giving birth, they do notice facial hair growth reducing. ;)

I use wax for my eyebrows.. that all..
nothing else :)
being pregnant and reduce facial hair.. geez I didnt notice.. only i know of that my hair grow longer and curlier.. :)

Originally posted by Freaky
;) Smeewwwchies Kootchie!! Gawd love ya!!

ChelElerMama.. I would think it could be your pregnancy hormones that's causing the extra facial hair growth? Not sure about it? Some women do experience this when they are pregnant and after giving birth, they do notice facial hair growth reducing. ;)

Yes, you're right. I have already noticed that with my second pregnancy, and I hate it! :ugh:

Edited:

:laugh2: awww that's okay! Hi Kootchie! I'm feeling good at the moment, but I expect to get sick in about 30 seconds muhahahaha gotta be a little humorous about it! *winksa!* I see you're doing great here - keep it up! Thanks for defending us! Mwahhhies!

I have hairs on my tummy! That happened when I first took birth control back in college in the 90s and I got off within 6 months due to side effects, but wow I couldn't believe it that the hair grew on my tummy! I hope it sheds after I give birth of my baby? If that's not the case then what do you suggest?

Back