Facial Hair - for women

Which method do you use to remove your facial hair?

• Creams (any kinds)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Tweeters

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wax

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • all of above

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • none of above

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Yes....hate it when I get nose clipper for christmas.. :(

My husband has that problem and sometimes, he asks me to do something about it. :ugh:

:Oops: Well, you folks haven't met me in person, so you can't say if I'm cute, beautiful, or whatever you want to call me. These photos I post may be a fake one. Never know. ;)

Originally posted by ChelEler
:Oops: Well, you folks haven't met me in person, so you can't say if I'm cute, beautiful, or whatever you want to call me. These photos I post may be a fake one. Never know. ;)

What I would keep in my mind when I meet you is...your wonderful posts. :D

WOW!!! I'm SO glad that I am not alone!! I've been having problems with facial expression ever since the beginning of puberty.

My facial hairs started growing at the same time my leg hairs started growing. I was like 12 or 13 years old by then.

I'm still struggling to get rid of facial hairs because they are more problematic than leg hairs. I do use tweeters from time to time, but I mostly use disposal razors to shave them off. I had to do it every 2 or 3 days and I still do today! :(

I couldn't figure what had gone wrong with my hormones. At the beginning of facial hair growth, the color was light blonde. Now it has recently changed to bright red.

I never had to plunck my eyebrows. I don't need to, anyway.

Oh yeah, I got hairs on my tummy when I got a bit older. I don't know why. Fortunately, the hair mass on my tummy is light. It doesn't really bother me as much as facial hairs bother me.

I'm tired and sick of having to shave my hairy legs, even though the leg hairs are between blonde and red, every time I wear shorts. Because they only grow back so fast within 2 or 3 days.

Heck, I wonder if my employer's health insurance covers laser to put an end to facial hair growth.

The facial hair is usually located on my chin and cheekbones. Not the upper lips. You see, when I was a young teenager when I discovered I had facial hair, I practically freaked out! You know why? Because I was terrified I would grow a full mustache or even a full beard! :lol: Thanks God it never happens!!

Believe me, I have TRIED everything to put an end to facial hairs. I have tried creams, "electric tweeters", electric razors, and wax. None of that worked for me. Facial hair only grew back rapidly before I knew it! :(

Last edited:
Originally posted by eternity
You girls have some hairs on their face because they might have a polycystic ovary syndrome!!

This really caught me off guard. I decided to research a bit on polycystic ovarian syndrome on the net and found it interesting to read. I'm requesting further information on this condiition. In fact, I'm glad you pointed out something valuable!!

Check this out!!

http://www.pcosupport.org/

According to the short quiz, I MAY have this condition, but was advised to consult my physician. I gotta check with my doctor at my next visit to the doctor's office. It doesn't matter if I never experience intense pain in the female reproductive system unless it's the time of the month. I guess it might be a mild one. who knows? Well, I'm glad I went into this topic and discovered the medical term, anyway. AFter all, my fiance and I want to have children when we get married next year.

Last edited:
Originally posted by LadyDuke
The facial hair is usually located on my chin and cheekbones. Not the upper lips. You see, when I was a young teenager when I discovered I had facial hair, I practically freaked out! You know why? Because I was terrified I would grow a full mustache or even a full beard! :lol: Thanks God it never happens!!

Same thing when I felt my nipples getting hard when I was like 12 to 14 yrs old. Thought I was growing breasts. I know how that feels! :o

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Why not use laser hair removal treatments?

I used that for three years. It is not really 100% completely work!! Cost 25 dollars for 15 mintues every month. It grows each part of my chin.

I do the tirm on my pubic which is no charge. I will make sure if I did right thing. ;) Did not want the afo stick out from my bathsuit !! :(

Charlie Chickies may have a special secret cream for removal pubic to prevent annoying other people in the public at the beach. Make sure it does not effect to yeast infection. :D

Last edited:
Originally posted by SilenceGold
Same thing when I felt my nipples getting hard when I was like 12 to 14 yrs old. Thought I was growing breasts. I know how that feels! :o
:rofl:

Let me know if you need to borrow my bra. :D

Originally posted by Sabrina
I used that for three years. It is not really 100% completely work!! Cost 25 dollars for 15 mintues every month. It grows each part of my chin.

I do the tirm on my pubic which is no charge. I will make sure if I did right thing. ;) Did not want the afo stick out from my bathsuit !! :(

Charlie Chickies may have a special secret cream for removal pubic to prevent annoying other people in the public at the beach. Make sure it does not effect to yeast infection. :D

I really never heard that you would have to use laser treatments more than once. It must have been a scare tactic imposed on me by my dad. I once said that i hated shaving every morning and mentioned that I should use laser treatments...then my dad said that it would never grow back.

Maybe he was just teasing me at that time. :dunno:

Originally posted by Katzie
What is it about Sabrina and the beach? :dunno:

:rofl:

Just give me a call if you need my pubic to rub your pans !! It is awesome sparking all your pans better than SOS. :naughty:

~ Sabrina

P.S. My pubic is all neat. Do not worry !

Back