Facial Hair - for women

Which method do you use to remove your facial hair?

• Creams (any kinds)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Tweeters

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wax

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • all of above

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • none of above

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
That costs $$$$$$$$$$

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Why not use laser hair removal treatments?

If you are willing to pay 100% for these laser hair removal treatments, then I'll take them. :mrgreen: They're too costly for me. :|

Why not use laser hair removal treatments?

sound nice idea but I learned something. See, there are few new hair will come back after one or two years. happened to my roomate. he got rid of his bread on his face. but few hairs come back after 2 years no lasers. he have to pay $$ for get rid of some new hairs. why not the laser clinic provide warrantly for any newest unwanted hair pop out unexpect! I feel confidence in laser treatment somehow is not 100%.

if i have facial developing.. i would look like this..
crazy.gif
hehe

Originally posted by Katzie
I have hairs on my tummy! That happened when I first took birth control back in college in the 90s and I got off within 6 months due to side effects, but wow I couldn't believe it that the hair grew on my tummy! I hope it sheds after I give birth of my baby? If that's not the case then what do you suggest?

Oh yes.. MamaKatziechickie.. pregnant women do experience hair growth on their bellies. It will either fall off or the colour will lighten. It's just the hormones of the pregnancy that causes this. With all this information I know.. I should be an ob/gyn!!! :D

Originally posted by Lasza
sound nice idea but I learned something. See, there are few new hair will come back after one or two years. happened to my roomate. he got rid of his bread on his face. but few hairs come back after 2 years no lasers. he have to pay $$ for get rid of some new hairs. why not the laser clinic provide warrantly for any newest unwanted hair pop out unexpect! I feel confidence in laser treatment somehow is not 100%.

:werd: It's not 100% working. I had laser 2 years ago and still does have it on my chin and mustache. I found out I wasn't completely done due some reasons. But still it had to be done around 5 or 6 times to RID of all of 'em :ugh:

Originally posted by Freaky
Oh yes.. MamaKatziechickie.. pregnant women do experience hair growth on their bellies. It will either fall off or the colour will lighten. It's just the hormones of the pregnancy that causes this. With all this information I know.. I should be an ob/gyn!!! :D

I had this hair growth since 1991/2. I used nair to nuke it and I gave up when I married my husband *gasp!* Still I wish there's an easier way to make them disappear forever! I'll just sit tight with my pregnancy and see if there's any changes. Yes, you seem to know a lot of things - thanks Dr. Freakychicky! :D *sniffs newspapers* hahahaha

:laugh2: *HUGS* MamaKatziechickie!!! I was telling MamaKatziechickie that back in the early 1900's when pregnant women would sniff newspapers to help ward off nausea spells. They didn't have medication like we do now. Great-grandmothers would tell their generations that they sniffed newspapers because it was the ink from the newspapers that stopped the waves of nausea from attacking them. Doctors and scienctists did check up on this and it has been proven to work. Some people may find this to be :crazy: but it does work!! *winksa*

Oh my! I never had a problem with facial fair -- until I took BC pills! Grrrr...... I use tweezer to remove a few hairs under my jaw.

You all rule!! Kootchie, Freakychickie, Katziechickie Chel, and all! (except those who teased tactlessly)

Who would trade my arm? Mine is hair-less. I need hairy on my arm. I want to be monkey! Oo! Oo! Oo!

Katize, you can trade my tummy, it's pure hair-less. :mrgreen: ... :o

You girls have some hairs on their face because they might have a polycystic ovary syndrome!!

Originally posted by eternity
You girls have some hairs on their face because they might have a polycystic ovary syndrome!!

:( You' re right, Eternity, I do have that myself. Gawd, the cysts are not a trip to have! Egad.. the pain!:eek:

Doctors say that Cysts are not that BAD. unless if it swollen then it is an ISSUE!

I used to use Jolean for upper lip but it makes my skin look lighter so now I wax......

I never wax my eyebrows until just recently to clean it up and make it look neater, I am blessed with perfect eyebrows... I have done it maybe 4 times???

Originally posted by Lasza

I have laser shaving for my lower legs, the place I go to has a 2 year gurantee that if any hair grows back, they will redo it again for free. I have gone back for free!!!

:slaps high five:
:lol: SG *Nodding* At least women aren't only ones who have that problem. Males does have some itsy-bitsy problems. :P

Back