Facial Hair - for women

Which method do you use to remove your facial hair?

• Creams (any kinds)

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Tweeters

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Wax

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • all of above

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • none of above

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
Originally posted by ChelEler
Excuse me, please stay on the facial hair issues. Eternity, you can start a thread talking about men breasts. Just a suggestion.

Link.

Happy?

About facial hair...I need to go and shave. :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Link.

Happy?

About facial hair...I need to go and shave. :p

:shock: Why all of the sudden bad mood? I'll leave that to yourself. :grouphug: Thanks for making the thread.

Please help me to find a good laster treatment place! :( Can I use your credit card to charge for the visit office ?

Attachments

• ape man.jpg
    ape man.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
Originally posted by SilenceGold
Those nipples, which swollened, has went away in about an year after I got them. Most of boys get them during puberty. Some mistakens it thinking that those boys are turning into girls. Sorry if I made some of you all misunderstand.

I have tried to look up what's this disease (it's not really a disease) that I was diagonsised with. It prevents my muscles in my chest to develop. I have a six-pack stomach. (washboard).

Back to the subject, I have used NAIR on my butt, around my private areas, and slightly lower on the legs. They all grew back so I guess it's not a permenant solution. :p

No, I do not misunderstand you. It's a fact that some men like having their nipples fondled as much as women do. So I'm saying you should give it a try. ;)

And, no, I am not aware that some boys' breasts swollen during the puberty. Only their private parts (genitals) develop is that I'm aware of. I find it interesting when you explained about the swollen breasts.

As for the hair on the butt, I tend to call my man an "ape ass"!!!! I don't know why my butt is hariless and my tummy and some parts of my face are hairy. (shaking my head)

Last edited:
Originally posted by eternity
POS (polycystic ovarian syndrome) either you have a facial hair, hair under ur chin, hair loss (exceed?), cyst, overweight and things like that. Unfortunately, there isnt any great way to get rid of them but birth control pills and some diuretics can help (more with the hair and cysts)

I have hair on my cheekbones and under my chin. Not on the upper lips as in mustache. My hair is not coarse. I was born with fine (thin) hair. I don't know if I experience hair loss. It looks the same except if I don't "style" my hair, it looks thinner. If it's "styled", it looks a bit thicker. Thin hair runs in my family, anyway.

I'm slightly overweighed. Most people are slightly overweighed after they graduated from high school or college. I'm like 20lbs overweighed therefore I am not obese. Many people are not aware that I'm overweighed because I don't look like I was overweighed. Except few people, they see me as a "husky" person.

As for the cysts, I never experience unusal pains in my tummy. Period pains or cramps do not count because they don't have anything to do with cysts, right? There was only one time about 5 or 6 years ago, I had a gynecological (and pap smear) examination, the gynecologist pressed on my tummy (I guess that's where the ovaries are) and I flinched. The doctor looked at me as if I was sending him the signals. So he further examinated me using the ultrasound and detected a SMALL cyst. He told me it was not serious and will go away on its own. Then he ordered me to have my blood drawn for further testing. There was no proof that my so-called small cyst was a serious one. Then I visited another doctor, no cysts were found. (shrugs) The small cyst that the doctor discovered simply went away. I don't know how it did, but I was not on birth control pills at that time.

I was on birth control pills for only 1 1/2 years, but the facial hair and hair on the tummy grew BEFORE I started taking the pills. I was only sixteen years old when my gynecologist reommended that I took birth control pills. I stopped taking them when I entered Gallaudet University (I was 18 at that time) because I was tired of taking them. I wanna let my body to work on its own. So I was not on birth control pills ever since then. It seems that my body is putting things together slowly over the years. My gyencologist did tell me I still can conceive. So......I guess the condiiton I was in is not THAT serious.

Last edited:
AmercianChopper- Please help me to find a good laster treatment place! Can I use your credit card to charge for the visit office ?

Sure here it is 4732 2348 0984 2347 and exp date 10/05

Bill it! :lol:

Originally posted by Katzie
I have hairs on my tummy! That happened when I first took birth control back in college in the 90s and I got off within 6 months due to side effects, but wow I couldn't believe it that the hair grew on my tummy! I hope it sheds after I give birth of my baby? If that's not the case then what do you suggest?

Same here I have hair on my tummy when I found out I was pregnant I was hoping it'll shed and never come back but sadly it doesn't come back so I leave it alone cuz it is not that very dark it is light blonde and it is hard to notice.... but several of my friends told me they uses hair removal cream to remove them but I haven't try myself...

Originally posted by Emerald18
Same here I have hair on my tummy when I found out I was pregnant I was hoping it'll shed and never come back but sadly it doesn't come back so I leave it alone cuz it is not that very dark it is light blonde and it is hard to notice.... but several of my friends told me they uses hair removal cream to remove them but I haven't try myself...

You're lucky that you have a light blonde hair whereas I have jet black hair! LOL Guess cream can do! Don't want to put anything with chemical related on me while I'm pregnant because I hear it's not good for the baby. I'll just wait until after it's born. :D

If I ever see any hair other than head on the body. then :barf:

Chick's cooties must be shaven in shape of triangle or landing strip, even best of all, bald. :naughty:

Originally posted by Justin Sane
If I ever see any hair other than head on the body. then :barf:

Chick's cooties must be shaven in shape of triangle or landing strip, even best of all, bald. :naughty:

Oooh you're being naughty!

Do you do that to your fiancee?

Originally posted by Justin Sane
She always surprise me. :twisted:

She know that I hate hairy chicks.

So she surprises you with shaven little yellow chicks pecking around your bedroom?

:laugh2:
im a bit young to have hair on my chin (Im only 19 going on 20) but im dark haired, so you can imagine!

Originally posted by Katzie
You're lucky that you have a light blonde hair whereas I have jet black hair! LOL Guess cream can do! Don't want to put anything with chemical related on me while I'm pregnant because I hear it's not good for the baby. I'll just wait until after it's born. :D

Ohh yeah gotta wait until after the birth.... it ll shed when you are getting big but it'll come back anyways by the way congratulations on being pregnant :D

Back