Extremely Jealous.

Sounds like it is more the gal's problem than it is yours, but let her make her mistake.. for she will be stronger from it. Not that you shouldnt tell you what's on your mind, though.. you should just be honest with her, when she's ready to hear it. Ya know? If you feel bothered by this situation, perhaps there is something for you to look at... from the within. For instance.. What does this girl represent to you? What about the kind of friendship you have with her? Where can you start healing?

You can only get more stronger from a learned lesson.
Life's kinda funny like that sometimes.

Do something else different like going fishing or create new projects to take a break from this yourself, too.. LOL. Usually, things seem worse than they actually are.

Good luck, and you sound like a fine young man with a lot going in life.

Take my words with a grain of salt, though. :)

yeah I had been down the road i usually am jealous of few people but I moved on cuz I can't really be friends with people who I have feelings for so.. :)

Well you guys have helped me alot expectially you Cherri, Meg, and Mag. :) Me and Shasta are okay now, we have a convo last night and it turned out great, She was actually scared of losing me and very concerned about my feelings towards her, We are going to talk in person soon. Anyway, Thanks guys :)

Nusentinsaino said:
Well you guys have helped me alot expectially you Cherri, Meg, and Mag. :) Me and Shasta are okay now, we have a convo last night and it turned out great, She was actually scared of losing me and very concerned about my feelings towards her, We are going to talk in person soon. Anyway, Thanks guys :)

thats great to hear!! glad it worked out and that you took their advice w/o making a rash decision and regretting it! :hug:

Nusentinsaino said:

Awww You are welcome, Glad to be helpful :hug: I am glad that Shasta and you both worked it out, I told you she wouldn't want to lose you as a friend who would? Your'e a great guy don't ever doubt that. ;)

Nus, I am so glad to hear that things got settled between you and Shasta!!!! (by the way, it is a pretty name)

You sound like a great and mature guy so she better know what she really has!!!

:thumb:

Nusentinsaino said:
That's good news! :thumb:

Back