Extremely Jealous.

Nusentinsaino

Reaction score
Today, I just found out that my best friend, shasta is dating with her ex boyfriend again who just got out of jail. Right now im feeling extreme jealousness and envy. I do not know why, I do not like her more than friends, We are just best friends and yet I am extremely pissed off right now. Girls are fucking confusing, She once sent me an email saying that she needs me more than anythingn in the world and how she loves me, And then all i know is that shes with her asshole boyfriend again? I feel like ending the friendship with her, because i know her boyfriend, Hes a druggie and shit... I am having mixed feelings right now, Part of me want to end the friendship, and part of me is worried about our friendship being ruined by her boyfriend, and the other part want to stay as friends. I do not know what to do, All im feeling is a sword stabbing in my chest.

Do you think it is wise to drop this friendship and avoid her?

Nusentinsaino said:
Today, I just found out that my best friend, shasta is dating with her ex boyfriend again who just got out of jail. Right now im feeling extreme jealousness and envy. I do not know why, I do not like her more than friends, We are just best friends and yet I am extremely pissed off right now. Girls are fucking confusing, She once sent me an email saying that she needs me more than anythingn in the world and how she loves me, And then all i know is that shes with her asshole boyfriend again? I feel like ending the friendship with her, because i know her boyfriend, Hes a druggie and shit... I am having mixed feelings right now, Part of me want to end the friendship, and part of me is worried about our friendship being ruined by her boyfriend, and the other part want to stay as friends. I do not know what to do, All im feeling is a sword stabbing in my chest.

Do you think it is wise to drop this friendship and avoid her?

Oh Nus..I am sorry to hear that :( :hug: I can imagine how you are feeling right now. You are caught in a very hard situation and it is hard to handle it logically when your heart is so into this girl who is messing around with your feelings and is confused about her b/f.

If I were you, I would not make any rash decision right now. Let time pass and you will have a better idea of what you need to do. I just pray that she will not come running back to you should anything happens between her and her b/f to confuse you even further. I would just protect my heart with Teflon for now.

I am sorry about that, I don't think you should end your friendship with her, just because she went back with a loser, I doubt she would listen to you about how you feel about her boyfriend. Most girls don't. All You can do is just be there for her whenever she needs a friend. She is the one who has to live with the problems that she would be having with her currently boyfriend, It won't last long, There will be diffcult in their relationship with him being on drugs. Give it some time, I know you are hurting and is worrying about her. Sometimes Girls make stupid mistakes, but she would learn her lesson.

u're not alone ... i'm sure its similar that many people are into..

I had lost alot of friends just because of them hanging out with druggie people.

Thanks Meg and Cheri for those nice replies :)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
She used you. I wouldn't want her for a friend.

Are you saying that she used me because she had no one to be with? Great now you made me feel even worst. :(

oh man! sowwy to hear abt that.. u dont need drop friendship or avoid her.. be stay and strong!

Nusentinsaino said:
Thanks Meg and Cheri for those nice replies :)

Are you saying that she used me because she had no one to be with? Great now you made me feel even worst. :(
hell no! dont listen to miss Pinocchio.. allright??? ur friend is not use u for that..

well i hope not... Also Shasta told me in the email when i asked her why she was not talking to me, and was she avoiding me? Since its been 2 weeks that i didnt see her, But we talked online. Anyway, I asked her if she was avoiding me and she said "No im not, I just wanted to be alone and i had alot of things on my mind" And thats when she told me she was dating her boyfriend again. Does that mean that she is actually trying to avoid me?

Nusentinsaino said:
well i hope not... Also Shasta told me in the email when i asked her why she was not talking to me, and was she avoiding me? Since its been 2 weeks that i didnt see her, But we talked online. Anyway, I asked her if she was avoiding me and she said "No im not, I just wanted to be alone and i had alot of things on my mind" And thats when she told me she was dating her boyfriend again. Does that mean that she is actually trying to avoid me?
nah i think that her and her bf try work it out together and they are forcus on each other for while.. i guess... i am try my best to help!

Nusentinsaino said:
Word of advice: Don't take TTT (Miss P)'s words about that.

Meg and Cheri's advices are very good. As what Meg said, don't make any rash decision at this moment. Uhh, I don't want to repeat what she already said so I'll shut up.

I went thru in that same situation as you are in. I know the feelings and frustrations that you may feel right now. Be strong and protect your heart/feeling :/

Magatsu said:
Word of advice: Don't take TTT (Miss P)'s words about that.

Meg and Cheri's advices are very good. As what Meg said, don't make any rash decision at this moment. Uhh, I don't want to repeat what she already said so I'll shut up.

I went thru in that same situation as you are in. I know the feelings and frustrations that you may feel right now. Be strong and protect your heart/feeling :/
seeee she is right abt that...

Nusentinsaino said:
That's where I made a mistake in the past.. As of right now, don't push her to where she don't want to be in and it may will backfire upon you. I mean, leave her alone for a while... Just tell her that you will be here for her if she needs someone to talk to or need some kind of help then leave on that (that if you still want to be her friend).

Don't second-guess what she said or what she acted. She may not be 'herself' at this moment.. I know how you feel right now but take several good breaths and let it go. Give her the time and space, that's important part for her to have that kind of thing from you.

It's too bad that you have to go through this sort of ordeal concerning your (best) friend, apparently at this stage, your friend may be 'confused' within (lost between 'love' and 'worldly pleasures') yet it doesn't show and perhaps when she gets mixed up with the wrong people, crowd, the temptations that lures her away from you may be very hard for her to turn from which in effect could be possibly ruining or destroying a 'great' relationship (between you and her)....

Either you can simply allow some time to pass by which then you'll be able to know exactly what you would like to do or you can try to lure her 'away' from the direction she is going as it is evidently obvious somewhat...whatever you do, I do hope things will look up for the better soon!

T'care--

Magatsu said:
That's where I made a mistake in the past.. As of right now, don't push her to where she don't want to be in and it may will backfire upon you. I mean, leave her alone for a while... Just tell her that you will be here for her if she needs someone to talk to or need some kind of help then leave on that (that if you still want to be her friend).

Don't second-guess what she said or what she acted. She may not be 'herself' at this moment.. I know how you feel right now but take several good breaths and let it go. Give her the time and space, that's important part for her to have that kind of thing from you.

Good posting, Meg Cheri and you have already boosted my confidence, Thank you all :) It is indeed a good idea to leave her alone untill she makes the first move into seeing me.

and TTT, Maybe you are wrong because me and Shasta were just best friends... She wasnt dating me or anything, therefore theres no point of her "doing it again"

Back