Extremely Jealous.

Magatsu said:
Word of advice: Don't take TTT (Miss P)'s words about that.

Meg and Cheri's advices are very good. As what Meg said, don't make any rash decision at this moment. Uhh, I don't want to repeat what she already said so I'll shut up.

I went thru in that same situation as you are in. I know the feelings and frustrations that you may feel right now. Be strong and protect your heart/feeling :/

AMEN! :thumb:

Nusentinsaino said:
Good posting, Meg Cheri and you have already boosted my confidence, Thank you all :) It is indeed a good idea to leave her alone untill she makes the first move into seeing me.
No problem :thumb: but it will not easy. For some reason, it is hard for guys to give women the space and time... Good luck! Hopefully that you will get what you want soon or later.

on the Bold and the Beautiful, soap opera...

Brooke told her husband, Thorne, that she will always love Ridge... but won't replace him in her heart... and told Thorne that he was just
a substitute... a replacement...
because Ridge always dumped Brooke everytime he find the right woman
for him and marry. Thorne was sooo hurt and divorced Brooke.

Now Ridge married Brooke, and now he is in love with Brooke's daughter.

So anyway... I don't like being in a situation like that. I like to live
in a comfortable life with no stress.

Dudette, that is soap opera for you. It is fake, fictitious, phony, spurious, bogus and fraudulent.

that is the point, I don't want drama in my life...
I rather have a quiet, calm, nice and relaxation life...

I don't want anybody to walk over me and use me
as a doormat.

Nus, just ignore MissP aka TTT.

It is hard when your heart is shattered but just give it a time to put back all pieces together then make a decision. Like Mag said, its hard not to push her but rather give her space/time.

Here s another hug for ya and hope you will be okay! :hug:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
that is the point, I don't want drama in my life...
I rather have a quiet, calm, nice and relaxation life...

I don't want anybody to walk over me and use me
as a doormat.

Apparently you have never heard of this saying " Better to have loved and lost, than never".

Love/relationship is not drama -_- I personally recommend you to open the dictionary and check what 'drama' really mean...

You assume that all men or women will do that to you. That's where the problem lies. You made a choice to not be with others then fine. Apparently that Nusentinsaino made a different choice in this matter. Most of people don't like to be alone forever. I don't either.

yeah but I watch a lot of Oprah, Jerry Springer, Dr. Phil, and Divorce Court...

I learn so much by watching other people make mistake... it makes me wiser.
I am soooo glad that I don't go through what they go through.

You claim to hate drama yet you watch these shows that provide nothing but drama to keep your attention riveted. These shows only show what they consider shock value. They do not represent the majority of the population, MissP. The majority still hopes for and believe in genuine love.

I saw on news about a soldier came home from Iraq,
shot his wife and her lover.... they were in bed.

So what if Nus's best friend's boyfriend caught Nus and his best friend in bed????

:(

Triangle relationship sucks.

Miss*Pinocchio said:

So what if Nus's best friend's boyfriend caught Nus and his best friend in bed????

but there is nothing going on between nus and his best friend.. so what is your point?? :confused:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

huh? they didnt do anything in bed.. :roll:

Aw :(

I'm really sorry to hear you are going thru this with your best friend, the members above had said pretty much what I would say, give her some space and some time, she will be missing you and she'll be back ;)

Thanks angel, And of course, No one wants to be alone... Not anyone. I am planning to forget about her for a while, and give her time and space to think things over... and leave her alone with her lover which is obviously important then friends at the moment. You know what i fear the most? More than anything? Losing her friendship. Thats all i fear for. I hope that our friendship will not get ruined, Since that she has a boyfriend, it would limit our time of chillin and talking :( What i worry about (mind you, I worry alot) is: What if Shasta is 'using' me because she had no one to go to, Since now she has a boyfriend, What if shes avoiding me or dropping me? I hope that shes not 'using' me just because im a nice guy and im there for her all the time :( I am not that depressed or jealous anymore, I am just in constant fear and worried right now about losing her. Right now i have ALOT of things that make ma happy :) and as of right now, There is 'another' girl that we might be hooking up when we go to NTID/RIT :) So... I think its wise to forget about Shasta just for now right?

Anyway, TTT, I do not like the fact that the media does the thinking for you. I never watch any of those talk shows because they do not help at all, They are too dramatic and short of fake. You should not be dependant on the media, Its full of hypocrites and brainwashing.

Thanks Meg for the wonderful hug! hehe :hug:

Nusentinsaino said:
Right now i have ALOT of things that make ma happy :) and as of right now, There is 'another' girl that we might be hooking up when we go to NTID/RIT :) So... I think its wise to forget about Shasta just for now right? >>> thats a GREAT ATTITUDE YOU GOT THERE!!! :thumb:

Anyway, TTT, I do not like the fact that the media does the thinking for you. I never watch any of those talk shows because they do not help at all, They are too dramatic and short of fake. You should not be dependant on the media, Its full of hypocrites and brainwashing.

dont listen to her.. she tends to be negative.. just to do what you feel is right and follow your heart.. and have fun with the new girl that you are hooking up with!! don't forget to fill us in the JUICY details when you get back!! :giggle:

:mrgreen: We just talk online, I met her at EYF (Explore your future) Anyone been there? Anyway, shes a beautiful girl... great personality... I dont wanna get too personal lol. She and I are flirting online right now and it sucks that we cant see each other :( ... Not untill 8 months later when i leave for RIT :)

You know... Maybe i shouldnt be dependant on Shasta because she isnt going to RIT, and im leaving in 8 months? hmm... :(

Nusentinsaino said:
:mrgreen: We just talk online, I met her at EYF (Explore your future) Anyone been there? Anyway, shes a beautiful girl... great personality... I dont wanna get too personal lol. She and I are flirting online right now and it sucks that we cant see each other :( ... Not untill 8 months later when i leave for RIT :)

You know... Maybe i shouldnt be dependant on Shasta because she isnt going to RIT, and im leaving in 8 months? hmm... :(

yea.. just keep it cool.. don't get too attached to anyone.. just have fun meeting people to keep busy so it won't be too bad ... i know the feeling.. the distance sucks!! i have been there and done it... its not fun at all.. (sigh).. hang in there!! :hug:

Nusentinsaino said:
Thanks angel, And of course, No one wants to be alone... Not anyone. I am planning to forget about her for a while, and give her time and space to think things over... and leave her alone with her lover which is obviously important then friends at the moment. You know what i fear the most? More than anything? Losing her friendship. Thats all i fear for. I hope that our friendship will not get ruined, Since that she has a boyfriend, it would limit our time of chillin and talking :( What i worry about (mind you, I worry alot) is: What if Shasta is 'using' me because she had no one to go to, Since now she has a boyfriend, What if shes avoiding me or dropping me? I hope that shes not 'using' me just because im a nice guy and im there for her all the time :( I am not that depressed or jealous anymore, I am just in constant fear and worried right now about losing her. Right now i have ALOT of things that make ma happy :) and as of right now, There is 'another' girl that we might be hooking up when we go to NTID/RIT :) So... I think its wise to forget about Shasta just for now right?

Awww You would not lose her, Maybe she is avoiding you because She might knows that you wouldn't approved her boyfriend, because you are one of the good guys. I don't think she is using you, I think she doesn't want to see you getting worried about her being back with her ex boyfriend, She will come around and talk to you again, Trust me on it. Yes go out with someone else and still be Shasta's friend. She would be glad she found someone like you that would stick around instead of leaving. :hug: Hang in there buddy. You're really a good person to lose as a friend, and she is the luckiest one to have you too. :thumb:

Back