Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
no I did not overlook the definition. I'm just overlooking your posts. notice that all news sources and all LEO agencies have not classified him as a fugitive.

"Suspect at large"
"Suspect on the run"
"2nd Suspect"

Understand, does not matter if they classified them or not. The term is really generic term meaning running away from the law or running away from getting arrested. They (Fugitive) KNOW it because it means lifetime imprisonment. Crimes like that usually automatically will receive lifetime sentence. Do you think these suspect willing to surrender knowing that they will be forever locked up?

The "fugitive" means refused to appear at the court after got out of jail (bail out) - possibly hide in anywhere.

DHB - bombing suspect isn't fugitive because he hasn't been in jail and bail out.

NBC New York Reporting:
"Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev flew in and out of John F. Kennedy Airport last year and was out of the country for six months, and investigators said they want to know if he received any terror training while he was overseas, NBC 4 New York has learned.

Travel records obtained by NBC 4 New York show Tsarnaev left New York on Jan. 12, 2012 for Sheremetyevo, Russia. He stayed overseas and returned to JFK on July 17.

The travel documents show a photo of a bearded Tsarnaev. The documents show the terror suspect was born on Oct. 21, 1986 and first entered the U.S. through JFK on July 19, 2003.

The documents show it was not until Friday that U.S. officials determined he was “a person or instrument that may pose a threat to the security of the United States.”

Tsarnaev was killed amid the shootout with police early Friday. The manhunt was continuing for his brother, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was born on July 22, 1993, the records show. They also said he flew to the U.S. on April 12, 2002 with his family, which applied for asylum. The family was granted legal permanent residence on March 2, 2007. The documents show there is no record of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev leaving the United States."

Chechen President Says American Upbringing to Blame | The Weekly Standard
The Chechen president has apparently released a statement that blames the suspects' American upbringing for their alleged terrorist activity.

"Tragic events have taken place in Boston. A terrorist attack killed people. We have already expressed our condolences to the people of the city and to the American people. Today, the media reports, one Tsarnaev was killed as [police] tried to arrest him. It would be appropriate if he was detained and investigated, and the circumstances and the extent of his guilt determined. Apparently, the security services needed to calm down the society by any means necessary," says Chechen president Ramzan Kadyrov, according to BuzzFeed.

"Any attempt to draw a connection between Chechnya and Tsarnaevs — if they are guilty — is futile. They were raised in the United States, and their attitudes and beliefs were formed there. It is necessary to seek the roots of this evil in America. The whole world must struggle against terrorism — that we know better than anyone else. We hope for the recovery of all the victims, and we mourn with the Americans."

One thing I can't stop thinking about is that FBI actually found the right guys. Damn, they did a good job!

I hopefully Dzhokar Tsarnaev will be arrested alive and I want him to be in the court so we want know about why they commit as act of terrorism - use bombing to kill few people but injured many people.
What for? That will waste our tax money.

Live blog: Bombing suspect became citizen last Sept. 11 – This Just In - CNN.com Blogs
[Updated 1:51 p.m. ET] More details on the Tsarnaev brothers:

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, the Boston Marathon attack suspect now at large, came to the United States on July 1, 2002, at age 8 on a tourist visa, a federal source said. While here, he sought asylum and became a citizen on September 11, 2012.

His older brother Tamerlan Tsarnaev, who was killed in a shootout with police overnight, came to the United States four years after his brother, on Sept. 6, 2006, at the age of 20, the source said. He came legally but was not naturalized. He was a green card holder and in the country lawfully.

Asshole is a kind word?

BTW, he's gutless? He had guts to bomb it.

Anyway, I hope the asshole will be found and shot to death.

I do not want the guy shot dead, then there will be no way to find out if there where more people involved with the bombing , I want answers and dead men do not talk. He is a terrorist that out kill to kill as innocent people as he can. He more than likely has on a suicide vest like his brother had on.

I hopefully Dzhokar Tsarnaev will be arrested alive and I want him to be in the court so we want know about why they commit as act of terrorism - use bombing to kill few people but injured many people.

I would see rather him interrogated as a terrorist and not be given a lot of attention and having reporters camping out in front the court house. I do not want to see the trial turn into a 3 rings circus . The people that lost loves ones and the victims should allowed in the interrogation if they want to be, they're the one that really deserve answers

Ironically, he is now a U.S. citizen:

Bombing manhunt locks down Boston - CNN.com

EDIT quote correction:
-- Dzhokar Tsarnaev became a U.S. citizen on September 11, 2012, the 11th anniversary of the terrorist attacks in New York and Washington, a federal official told CNN's Mike Ahlers.

Not good for the immigration debate..

He will most certainly not be shipped to Guantanamo..

Their mother got caught for stealing expensive clothing from Lord & Taylor store last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back