Explosions at Boston Marathon finish line

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh geez!

Death picture of bombing suspect no. 1 is now out on Internet.

Boston Marathon Bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev -- DEATH PHOTO SURFACES | TMZ.com

I found it

boston-bomb-suspect-dead-body-photo-3.JPG
i saw it this morning very clear picture of it. I was staring at TV because i couldnt belive that its in public!

i still search for it because i saw it on live tv news from boston reporter took videotaping of the lying down.

It is somewhere on Reddit where it is originated posted. Don't be surprised it is on Imgur, Tumblr, Flickr, Twitter and Instagram already.

It is somewhere on Reddit where it is originated posted. Don't be surprised it is on Imgur, Tumblr, Flickr, Twitter and Instagram already.

i read that it says reddit. i ll wait for more photos to come up.. same picture what i saw this am.

I found it

boston-bomb-suspect-dead-body-photo-3.JPG
i saw it this morning very clear picture of it. I was staring at TV because i couldnt belive that its in public!
Are you sure that's the one? I don't see any blood. What's more, the article mentioned that he lay dead on the table.

I mean that he wouldn't want to be caught alive so he would fight back until death like his brother.

Are you saying that the older brother committed suicide?

I saw somewhere that Suspect #2 ran over him during gunfight with the police.

Are you sure that's the one? I don't see any blood. What's more, the article mentioned that he lay dead on the table.

maybe because it was a crappy shot?

I found the picture if you go to the link. It's really quite gross. I don't know that I should post the link here.

Edit: If you go to Royale's link and read the comments below, the link is in the comments.

off to DC! hopefully Suspect #2 is found by this weekend....

I found the picture if you go to the link. It's really quite gross. I don't know that I should post the link here.

Edit: If you go to Royale's link and read the comments below, the link is in the comments.

I still cant find it.

That is what I saw this one from TV this am like 545 am boston reporters tried to videotaping of this guy lyding but royale speaks of gruesome photo of him on the table. so i have not seen it yet.

i found the picture if you go to the link. It's really quite gross. I don't know that i should post the link here.

Edit: If you go to royale's link and read the comments below, the link is in the comments.

ohh i found it!! Thank you

yeah its gruesome photo. go ahead and post it here if you want to. i can stand it.

I saw it before you posted it thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how he got the big gash on his side. Jiro mentioned his brother ran over him.

I wonder how he got the big gash on his side. Jiro mentioned his brother ran over him.

Possible explosion from his suicide belt with a small or medium size of explosives.

If it is large one, only the faces and limbs are commonly found.

off to DC! hopefully Suspect #2 is found by this weekend....

I have no doubt of that. This whole episode is disturbing. Yesterday I was shown photos of what were obviously contractors a few meters from a bomb site, before and after the blast. I will just chalk it off to yet another "coincidence," yet more questions are being asked than answered.

I mean that he wouldn't want to be caught alive so he would fight back until death like his brother.

Are you saying that the older brother committed suicide?

No he was shot by the cops but the DR. said the brother had wounds from glass that was in the suicide vest. The brothers wanted to kill as many as they could so they had on suicide vests like the terrorists uses to kill people and their self . I really can't believe I have explain this to you! I have a feeling they had the vests on to kill cops during the shoot out.

It seems to be confirmed the suspect ran over his brother. In fact, when interviewing friends they said the younger one was a terrible driver.

Lets hope he gets in a car so the cops can pick him up immediately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back