Evil Twin Car Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I am learning about this commercial. There's another one I never saw before. Heh...

YouTube - Ford Ka Commercial

Remember, no animals were injured or killed in this video. Take your Tums if you need to.

Oh My!! Another Shocker. But I do have to admit, I snickered at that one.

Not because of the bird. but of because the car did not want to get pooped on so it was like the car flicking the bird off.

Supposedly a commercial showed a child getting beheaded even though no child was harmed in the making...

Imagine the outrage.

wondering why nobody has responded to this. :hmm:

after all.... each of us finds humor differently. Lighten up!!! right?

Oh My!! Another Shocker. But I do have to admit, I snickered at that one.

Not because of the bird. but of because the car did not want to get pooped on so it was like the car flicking the bird off.

Right. heh....

Since the killing of fake cats upset people then I suppose juggling three fake kittens would upset people, too?

I find Steve Martin in this movie scene funny, too.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qbc2J0zZr8]YouTube - The Jerk - Cat Juggling[/ame]

Maybe get PETFA involved? People for the Ethical Treatment of Fake Animals.

Wirelessly posted

All snuff films, ie. Cannibal Holocaust, Ichi the Killer, Guinea Pigs to name a few easily accessible ones, produced so far are fake. There's rumour of underground sales of real murders captured on tapes, but they haven't surfaced yet. Jiro is correct in his comparsion to snuff films.

Snuff films pertain to the killing of humans, real ones, captured on film, for those who actually enjoy watching them (which is not for me). Not about fake animals which is laughably insane. It's not even in the same league since this is all imaginary stuff. The Volvo commercial is no more a "snuff" film than your typical horror flick on the killings of pimply faced teens at a campground. Yet, funny how people get into an outrage over the killing of a fake cat, digitally mastered, versus a horror flick.

Let's take a moment and realize it's a fake animal we're dealing with, not a live real one, nor a human being. It doesn't even fit in the category of snuff films.

Snuff films depict the killing of a human being - a human sacrifice (without the aid of special effects or other trickery) perpetuated for the medium of film and circulated amongst a jaded few for the purpose of entertainment.
snopes.com: Snuff Films

Sorry, Souggy. Not even close.

so you find "cat beheading" funny as heck? even if it's fake?

Snuff films pertain to the killing of humans, real ones, captured on film, for those who actually enjoy watching them (which is not for me). Not about fake animals which is laughably insane. It's not even in the same league since this is all imaginary stuff. The Volvo commercial is no more a "snuff" film than your typical horror flick on the killings of pimply faced teens at a campground. Yet, funny how people get into an outrage over the killing of a fake cat, digitally mastered, versus a horror flick.

Let's take a moment and realize it's a fake animal we're dealing with, not a live real one, nor a human being. It doesn't even fit in the category of snuff films.

snopes.com: Snuff Films

Sorry, Souggy. Not even close.

Thank you for confirming that the currently existing snuff films are fake, and completely backing up my statement.

Geez. Way to go to shoot yourself in the foot over a hyperbole.

it's a fake cat....it's the whole visual and sound process from start to end that makes it funny. It was the Volvo doing the killing. Guess it doesn't like cats.

Remember, once again, it's a fake cat. I suppose people will find Steve Martin's juggling of three (fake) kittens shocking, too?

I'm deeply confused. You find fake cat beheading funny.... but you don't find Obama's "Adios Amigos" joke funny..... :confused:

It's called "dark humor" just like the Far Side. I love that cartoon! I remember seeing this one. It's just darn funny. Of course, some do go into an apoplectic fit over the Ford viral video because of one thing.... it looked real, and it was a cat, a fake cat that is. Suppose it was a snake? Suppose it was a cartoon version? Yeah, I'm sure it would have had the same "outrage" as this cat. It's fake! Meanwhile, let's get angry over the thought that this dog is planning to kill this adorable cat. Same thing, right? Right?

FarSide-CatFud.gif

I don't see any cat beheading there, don't you?

Is it designed to be a commercial or a TV show?

A commercial but no longer. It's being perpetuated virally, still to this day, on YouTube, Metacafe, etc. Again, it's not a snuff film. It doesn't even come close. I think the crux of the argument is because it looked too real, and the fact that it was a cat, again, a fake one and that no animals were harmed in that video.

A commercial but no longer. It's being perpetuated virally, still to this day, on YouTube, Metacafe, etc. Again, it's not a snuff film. It doesn't even come close. I think the crux of the argument is because it looked too real, and the fact that it was a cat, again, a fake one and that no animals were harmed in that video.

um... it's not supposed to be released in tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back