Evil Twin Car Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Old video, I remember about this video in 4 years ago.

These are funny too. No CC needed. I watched them with the volume down and was still able to figure them out and get a laugh. Enjoy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vJ517O9hk0]YouTube - Outrageous Commercials[/ame]

These are funny too. No CC needed. I watched them with the volume down and was still able to figure them out and get a laugh. Enjoy.

all extremely funny especially the man-boob part but the point is - is cat beheading "funny as heck"? Did you lol @ OP's video?

all extremely funny especially the man-boob part but the point is - is cat beheading "funny as heck"?
One thing that you have to remember is that "funny" is subjective. One mans laughter is another mans disgust. While it might be safe to say that everyone has a sense of humer, it would not be safe to say everone shares the same sense of humor.

One thing that you have to remember is that "funny" is subjective. One mans laughter is another mans disgust. While it might be safe to say that everyone has a sense of humer, it would not be safe to say everone shares the same sense of humor.

this cat beheading video was not supposed to be released to public. It was privately made by this advertising agency for uh... morbid humor, I suppose. Somehow - it got leaked into internet and Ford company got a lot of flak for this. The company that made this video is no longer in business.

Kicking in the nuts is funny to many people.
Sitting on copy machine with your naked butt is funny to many people (except employers).
Doing a rude photo-shoot in front of sleeping grannies is funny to many people (except grannies).

But would you say beheading a cat is funny to many people? Some people just have a morbid sense of humor that many people do not find it funny. That's why it becomes an underground snuff film. :ugh:

this cat beheading video was not supposed to be released to public. It was privately made by this advertising agency for uh... morbid humor, I suppose. Somehow - it got leaked into internet and Ford company got a lot of flak for this. The company that made this video is no longer in business.

Kicking in the nuts is funny to many people.
Sitting on copy machine with your naked butt is funny to many people (except employers).
Doing a rude photo-shoot in front of sleeping grannies is funny to many people (except grannies).

But would you say beheading a cat is funny to many people? Some people just have a morbid sense of humor that many people do not find it funny. That's why it becomes an underground snuff film. :ugh:
Again, my only point is that funny is subjective.

Were any cats injured in the making of this commercial?

No. Yet, it was the whole process that made it funny and knowing that it was obviously a fake makes it a funny commercial (obviously not suitable for overly sensitive people). How about criticizing terror movies with fake killings of humans a la Friday the 13th or Freddy Krueger? Or worse? How about the movie with Steve Martin juggling 3 kittens, fake, of course, hearing the meowing?

A fake animal gets injured/killed/humiliated on tv - :run:

Some find the book "1001 ways to use a dead cat" offensive, others find it funny. No cats were harmed. Each of us finds humor differently. Lighten up.

That would be a good way to find out rather than speculating. Nobody is a mind reader and if you want to know what motivates someone, just ask.

Yes, instead of smearing me in public with implied accusations. How about PMing or ask in a neutral manner instead?

I came across the video and thought it was funny. So I posted it here because it's the whole gallow humor thing I found funny. Nothing to do with frisky...not even sure why that was brought up other than to try and smear me. Like RD said, funny is subjective. Lets learn to take that into stride.

Again, my only point is that funny is subjective.

Right. This Evil Twin commercial doesn't even qualify as a "snuff film" since the killing wasn't real in the first place. Otherwise you'd have a whole genre of horror films, all fake, going underground because it looked "real."

Hmmm...?

why don't you ask him...

That would be a good way to find out rather than speculating. Nobody is a mind reader and if you want to know what motivates someone, just ask.

no need to because I already know what koko is going to say. His posts just confirmed my assumption. I'm no mind reader but I think I'm pretty dang good at Behavioral Analysis based on writing aka "Handwriting Analysis"

Right. This Evil Twin commercial doesn't even qualify as a "snuff film" since the killing wasn't real in the first place. Otherwise you'd have a whole genre of horror films, all fake, going underground because it looked "real."

Hmmm...?

this video isn't supposed to be released to public. makes you wonder why this company is no longer in business after videos got leaked to internet. hmm yes? :hmm:

Some find the book "1001 ways to use a dead cat" offensive, others find it funny. No cats were harmed. Each of us finds humor differently. Lighten up.

Some? I think pretty much many people would find it offensive.

Since you think this cat beheading video is funny as heck... would you find the "1001 ways to use a dead cat" book offensive or funny as heck?

Now, I am learning about this commercial. There's another one I never saw before. Heh...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLdcGSRHaaY]YouTube - Ford Ka Commercial[/ame]

Remember, no animals were injured or killed in this video. Take your Tums if you need to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back