Evil Twin Car Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
More like, 404 humor indeterminate. I could see +1 to digital animal beheadings would work though.

I'm sure there could be other digital beheadings of animals. But my example was about the fake cat category.

Or if you prefer, fake animals killing other fake animals. Be sure to turn up the volume for sound or feel.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gr4QBZfjtqs

It's called "Cat Shit One" trailer movie.

Copy and paste.

And then file a report to PETA about this one if you're feeling a bit outraged over the killing of fake animals.

Or if you prefer, fake animals killing other fake animals. Be sure to turn up the volume for sound or feel.

Copy and paste.

And then file a report to PETA about this one if you're feeling a bit outraged over the killing of fake animals.

Someone probably reported that already.
I don't see what's the big deal with that one, looks fake enough to me :dunno:.

Digital isn't reality. It's fake. So is making a movie is fake, unless it's a true documentary.

Copy and paste.

this one has English subtitle - youtube.com/watch?v=SOAPKxqutv8

Digital isn't reality. It's fake. So is making a movie is fake, unless it's a true documentary.

So wait let me get this straight.. You said it's a fake cat and it wasn't digital. But now you're saying it's digital (because the scene used real life footage).

TinFoilHatArea.jpg

Joseph_Ducreux_Cease_your_incessant_use_of_thine_telegraph_I_do_not_wish_to_engage_in_mental_ac.jpg

So wait let me get this straight.. You said it's a fake cat and it wasn't digital. But now you're saying it's digital (because the scene used real life footage).

The commercial obviously used a fake cat for the fake killing done digitally. Where did I say it wasn't digital?

addendum: although I've seen a live beheading of an oxen on some island out in . Not for the squeamish though it was a religious rite of some sort.

did you laugh?

just wondering but don't you think this is funny?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz65AOjabtM]YouTube - Wile E. Coyote vs Road Runner[/ame]

someone must have had a really sick sense of humor to think a Coyote falling off a cliff was funny .....

definitely not something you would want to show children, there is waaay too much .... violence

just wondering but don't you think this is funny?

YouTube - Wile E. Coyote vs Road Runner

someone must have had a really sick sense of humor to think a Coyote falling off a cliff was funny .....

definitely not something you would want to show children, there is waaay too much .... violence

coyote falling off the cliff..... would it be equally funny if there was any beheading in it?

coyote falling off the cliff..... would it be equally funny if there was any beheading in it?

if I look long enough, I am sure Wile E. Coyote got decapitated a few times. :giggle:

and blown up by dynamite ... run over by a steam roller .... crushed by anvils ... etc. etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back