eugenics anyone?

Mercury was taken out of vaccines several years ago. Today's vaccines do not contain mercury.

However, silver dental fillings do.

My nurse told me about it because her teenager son has autism from the vaccine. She trusted her family doctor, and not anymore. Also, my friend who bought my house has a son and a daughter - they are about six years old. Both have the shots in the same day two years ago. They have autism. Their mother is so furious with her trusted doctor. The vaccines are still included the mercury nowadays. The truth, many nurses do not know what's in the formula because the document has a long complex statement, and it is impossible for them to understand it. A very few doctors understand the document. The FDA still approved it. (Even, the doctors refused to give the vaccines to their children because they know it. The FDA prohibits all dentists and doctors to discuss with their patients about the mercury issue. Otherwise, their license will be suspended or terminated.)

I also learned from different health conferences in many places, and they repeated to tell people not to take the vaccines. Even, the flu shot does not really prove that it effect... Many people are hyper to take the shots because they believe on the news and the government announcements.

Many new dentists use the plastic fillings, but some of them don't tell their patients that they mixed with amalgam and plastic for a cheaper price. A few dentists use the implants with pure plastic or porcelain composite. Actually, a porcelain is better than a plastic. They are near perfect and much far better than the amalgam because they don't leak in the bloodstream. Some people who have the ill because their amalgam (mercury) is leaked in their bloodstream. Some feel that their mind is cloudy. It took about five years for me to clear up the mecury. I had a mercury blood test when I had the amalgam which was pretty high level in my body. I have the plastic fillings, and my mercury level is zero - unless I eat a fish which considered very small dose of mercury in my body. You probably know that mercury is almost everywhere in the air from coal electricity power plants...

My nurse told me about it because her teenager son has autism from the vaccine. She trusted her family doctor, and not anymore. Also, my friend who bought my house has a son and a daughter - they are about six years old. Both have the shots in the same day two years ago. They have autism. Their mother is so furious with her trusted doctor. The vaccines are still included the mercury nowadays. The truth, many nurses do not know what's in the formula because the document has a long complex statement, and it is impossible for them to understand it. A very few doctors understand the document. The FDA still approved it. (Even, the doctors refused to give the vaccines to their children because they know it. The FDA prohibits all dentists and doctors to discuss with their patients about the mercury issue. Otherwise, their license will be suspended or terminated.)

I also learned from different health conferences in many places, and they repeated to tell people not to take the vaccines. Even, the flu shot does not really prove that it effect... Many people are hyper to take the shots because they believe on the news and the government announcements.

Many new dentists use the plastic fillings, but some of them don't tell their patients that they mixed with amalgam and plastic for a cheaper price. A few dentists use the implants with pure plastic or porcelain composite. Actually, a porcelain is better than a plastic. They are near perfect and much far better than the amalgam because they don't leak in the bloodstream. Some people who have the ill because their amalgam (mercury) is leaked in their bloodstream. Some feel that their mind is cloudy. It took about five years for me to clear up the mecury. I had a mercury blood test when I had the amalgam which was pretty high level in my body. I have the plastic fillings, and my mercury level is zero - unless I eat a fish which considered very small dose of mercury in my body. You probably know that mercury is almost everywhere in the air from coal electricity power plants...

It has been widely researched and investigated, and there has never been a link found between autism and the mercury they used to use in vaccines. Nor has there ever been a link found between mercury in dental fillings and any illness.

It has been widely researched and investigated, and there has never been a link found between autism and the mercury they used to use in vaccines. Nor has there ever been a link found between mercury in dental fillings and any illness.

No, it is all lies from FDA and ADA (American Dentist Association).
It was the firsthand that came from many parents have autism children for years in different times and different places. The FDA and ADA won't admit it in order to avoid the lawsuits.

Amalgam is mercury, and it is the same way that our government officially banned all thermometers, CRTs, and TVs that they contain the mercury in it. Why some old fart dentists still use the amalgam in our people's teeth?

I am wondering that many nurses probably refuse to get the vaccines just because they know it. It is even that it is illegal for them to talk about it in the public. Just ask your favorite nurse about it. And, ask the nurse if she understands the formula statement from the vaccine package. You will be surprised that she will tell you.

In Europe, do they have the same vaccines that we have in our country? I don't know.

No, it is all lies from FDA and ADA (American Dentist Association).
It was the firsthand that came from many parents have autism children for years in different times and different places. The FDA and ADA won't admit it in order to avoid the lawsuits.

Amalgam is mercury, and it is the same way that our government officially banned all thermometers, CRTs, and TVs that they contain the mercury in it. Why some old fart dentists still use the amalgam in our people's teeth?

I am wondering that many nurses probably refuse to get the vaccines just because they know it. It is even that it is illegal for them to talk about it in the public. Just ask your favorite nurse about it. And, ask the nurse if she understands the formula statement from the vaccine package. You will be surprised that she will tell you.

In Europe, do they have the same vaccines that we have in our country? I don't know.

Sorry, all you have is anecdote from untrained people. The FDA, the CDC, and the ADA all have scientific evidence.

Nurses are required to be vaccinated for numerous contagious illnesses as a condition of their license and employment.

I don't need to ask my favorite nurse about it. I have already asked my favorite doctor about it, and several other doctors as well.

Sorry, all you have is anecdote from untrained people. The FDA, the CDC, and the ADA all have scientific evidence.

Nurses are required to be vaccinated for numerous contagious illnesses as a condition of their license and employment.

I don't need to ask my favorite nurse about it. I have already asked my favorite doctor about it, and several other doctors as well.

You can believe your doctor whatever you want. You will be your own firsthand. I met the real people with autism children and some dentist patients. It has nothing to do with untrained people. I met two different nurses that talked about the vaccines, and they don't want the shots for their children because they work in a hospital for some twenty years. They said to use a common sense for everybody to wash their hands and face everyday. You know some men don't wash their hands in the bathroom. I learned from some people and several health conferences. Hope that helps.

Maybe, you might like to watch Dr. Oz on television that might be interesting for you to learn from him. It's up to you. He is a Jewish doctor, and perhaps you are Jewish. That would be cool for you. I really hope that someday you would consider attending a natural health conference in your area with an interpreter. That would be also cool for you. I hope that it is not that hard for you to try out to that conference. :ty:

P.S. I believe in both modern and alternative medicines in some ways.

You can believe your doctor whatever you want. You will be your own firsthand. I met the real people with autism children and some dentist patients. It has nothing to do with untrained people. I met two different nurses that talked about the vaccines, and they don't want the shots for their children because they work in a hospital for some twenty years. They said to use a common sense for everybody to wash their hands and face everyday. You know some men don't wash their hands in the bathroom. I learned from some people and several health conferences. Hope that helps.

Maybe, you might like to watch Dr. Oz on television that might be interesting for you to learn from him. It's up to you. He is a Jewish doctor, and perhaps you are Jewish. That would be cool for you. I really hope that someday you would consider attending a natural health conference in your area with an interpreter. That would be also cool for you. I hope that it is not that hard for you to try out to that conference. :ty:

P.S. I believe in both modern and alternative medicines in some ways.

FYI - you should NEVER EVER take any medical advice from a nurse. NEVER. It is illegal for nurse to offer any medical advice to people.

Gee, I'm waiting for the radical hairy-legged feminist doctor myself. Just make her deaf and I'll be estatic! :laugh2:

FYI - you should NEVER EVER take any medical advice from a nurse. NEVER. It is illegal for nurse to offer any medical advice to people.

Yep. Stepping outside their scope of practice.:cool2:

But no matter. I will still take scientific evidence that can be replicated over anecdote from someone who does not have the education nor the training necessary to make that determination. Just because a parent has an autistic child does not mean that they are capable of determing what the cause of autism is, or even what doesn't cause it.

Gee, I'm waiting for the radical hairy-legged feminist doctor myself. Just make her deaf and I'll be estatic! :laugh2:

I've got the radical, feminist doctor. She just doesn't have hairy legs and is not deaf.:giggle:

I really mean that I met the nurses who have their autism children. They trusted their doctor. That's how everything is screwed up.

Autism and the other disorders in the autism spectrum are behaviorally defined syndromes that are now generally regarded to be of neurobiological origin.
Autism is not caused by inappropriate parenting or other psychosocial variables in the home life of the developing child.

The specific underlying psychological or neuro-physiological mechanisms are simply not known. Although a number of different theories have been put forward, none has withstood closer scrutiny. Probably several causes and etiological pathways lead to disorders in the autism spectrum. There is no reason to suppose there is only one pathway. The search must continue.

CCBS: Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) for Autism treatment and Early Behavioral Intervention

Still does not support mercury in vaccines as a cause for autism. Nor is it a scientific link.

But we are getting way off topic.

We better stop it here. Perhaps, we could create a new subject later. Enjoy your day!

I really mean that I met the nurses who have their autism children. They trusted their doctor. That's how everything is screwed up.

it's still anecdotes, not professional medical opinion.

It is legal for Nurse Practitioners:

Definition

A nurse practitioner (NP) is a nurse with a graduate degree in advanced practice nursing.
Information

The NP is allowed to provide a broad range of health care services, which may include:

* Taking the patient's history, performing a physical exam, and ordering laboratory tests and procedures
* Diagnosing, treating, and managing diseases
* Providing prescriptions and coordinating referrals
* Promoting healthy activities together with the patient
* Performing certain procedures, such as a bone marrow biopsy or lumbar puncture
Nurse practitioner (NP) Information on Healthline

there you go - nurse cannot give medical advice.
I'm not sure what you're saying.

Nurse Practitioners can give medical advice, so are you referring to RN's and LPN's only?

I'm not sure what you're saying.

Nurse Practitioners can give medical advice, so are you referring to RN's and LPN's only?

but I don't see in the list where a nurse can give medical advice to patient. for further clarification - it's medical advice as in medical consultation.

Back