Electronic Cigarette

Hwy99

Reaction score
My mom suggested me to try the electronic cigarette to quit the traditional cigarette, she found about it through the store next to her store at the mall which called "Smoking Everywhere". Here's the picture and the details:

a4.jpg

Image source: http://www.smokingeverywhere.net/catalog/a4.jpg

What is an Electronic Cigarette (E-Cigarette)?

Smoking Everywhere Electronic Cigarette Looks like a traditional cigarette, Feels like a traditional cigarette, Taste like a traditional cigarette, But it isn’t a traditional cigarette. It’s just a much better way to smoke!
Smoking everywhere E-Cigarette is an electronic smoking device or an electronic cigarette which is also known as E-Cigarette. It is a non –flammable product that uses state of the art classy micro-electronic technology which provides smokers a real smoking experience without the fire, flame, tobacco, tar, carbon monoxide, ash, stub or smell found in real cigarettes.

Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette offers smokers a chance of smoking in a much healthier way and the freedom to smoke everywhere. The smokers still get their nicotine, but don’t get any harmful side effects of smoking traditional cigarettes which containes real tobacco.

Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette offers it smokers many advantages over smoking traditional cigarettes. The product is free of tar & other chemical substances which is produced in traditional cigarettes. It is a non-flammable product and it is pollution free and harmless to other people. There is NO danger of second hand smoke and it is reusable (rechargeable by an electric outlet or car charger) so there is no problem with disposing of cigarette buds or ashes.

Most smokers enjoy the substantial and emotional feelings of smoking.

Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette will provide smokers the same delight, physical and emotional feelings they get in smoking traditional cigarettes, but without all the problems that is related with traditional smoking. The main reasons people use Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette includes: healthier way to smoke, freedom to smoke anywhere and everywhere, no first or second hand smoke, no smoke or odor, non-flammable, convenient and cheaper than traditional cigarettes.

We at Smoking Everywhere believes that the Electronic Cigarette is the future of smoking… have you tried it yet?

What is an Electronic Cigarette (E-Cigarette)?

This is the official website:

Electronic Cigarette by Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette

And the youtube video:

[yt]Nq-WLixVt9A[/yt]​

I think this cigarette sound wonderful and so futurstic, but haven't tried yet and will try when I go to work at my parent's store tomorrow because the store is just next to my parent's store in the mall. I am considering to quit the traditional cigarettes and smoke the e-cigarette instead if I like it after trying.

What do you think of this?

Just tried it today at my work in the mall, I even smoked it right in the mall even though smoking wasn't allowed in the mall. Only one is myth, the electric cigarette doesn't feel like a real cigarette, it's a hard plastic stick like a pen, but I did inhale it and if you know what Hookah taste and smoke was like, then that is what the electric cigarette is like. It's like smoking the vapors, when I inhale the electric cigarette, the top of it glows orange just like real cigarette and doesn't smell bad, or should I say smell nothing.

Just my opinion, if I want to quit the real cigarette and smoke this instead, then I will have to give it time of practice to get used with my habit.

Anyway, since the website didn't say anything about the money return so I don't know if I should pay the money yet..

Do you believe that all advertises are 100% true? Come on, they never want to tell you the truth when it comes to potential negative.

For years and years and years, tobacco refused to admit that cigs are bad for you until 70's where government finally forced them to tell the truth, yet they continue to advertise with small fine print of warning. They advertise huge positive about cigs and how cool they are... Yeah right! Should you believe them? Only fools would.

Aha! There you go! One hint that advertisement is lying about. There is more behind them.

Just tried it today at my work in the mall, I even smoked it right in the mall even though smoking wasn't allowed in the mall. Only one is myth, the electric cigarette doesn't feel like a real cigarette, it's a hard plastic stick like a pen, but I did inhale it and if you know what Hookah taste and smoke was like, then that is what the electric cigarette is like. It's like smoking the vapors, when I inhale the electric cigarette, the top of it glows orange just like real cigarette and doesn't smell bad, or should I say smell nothing.

Just my opinion, if I want to quit the real cigarette and smoke this instead, then I will have to give it time of practice to get used with my habit.

Anyway, since the website didn't say anything about the money return so I don't know if I should pay the money yet..

Do you believe that all advertises are 100% true? Come on, they never want to tell you the truth when it comes to potential negative.

For years and years and years, tobacco refused to admit that cigs are bad for you until 70's where government finally forced them to tell the truth, yet they continue to advertise with small fine print of warning. They advertise huge positive about cigs and how cool they are... Yeah right! Should you believe them? Only fools would.

Aha! There you go! One hint that advertisement is lying about. There is more behind them.

Tobacco? They are NOT tobacco products, nor the flame to ash products. Also the vapors does NOT damage to the lungs as we always breath them everyday because they comes from the liquid just like what was inside the orange part of the electronic cigarette.

Let me give you what I read from the World Health Organization:

Marketers of electronic cigarettes should halt unproved therapy claims

19 September 2008 | GENEVA -- Contrary to what some marketers of the electronic cigarette imply in their advertisements, the World Health Organization (WHO) does not consider it to be a legitimate therapy for smokers trying to quit.

"The electronic cigarette is not a proven nicotine replacement therapy," said Dr Ala Alwan, Assistant Director-General of WHO's Noncommunicable Diseases and Mental Health Cluster. "WHO has no scientific evidence to confirm the product's safety and efficacy. Its marketers should immediately remove from their web sites and other informational materials any suggestion that WHO considers it to be a safe and effective smoking cessation aid."

The typical electronic cigarette is made of stainless steel, has a chamber for storing liquid nicotine in various concentrations, is powered by a rechargeable battery and resembles a real cigarette. Users puff on it as they would a real cigarette, but they do not light it, and it produces no smoke. Rather, it produces a fine, heated mist, which is absorbed into the lungs.

Developed in China in 2004, the electronic cigarette is sold there and in numerous other countries, including Brazil, Canada, Finland, Israel, Lebanon, the Netherlands, Sweden, Turkey and the United Kingdom.

Marketers of the electronic cigarette typically describe it as a means to help smokers break their addictions to tobacco. Some have even gone so far as to imply that WHO views it as a legitimate nicotine replacement therapy like nicotine gum, lozenges and patches.

But WHO knows of no evidentiary basis for the marketers' claim that the electronic cigarette helps people quit smoking. Indeed, as far as WHO is aware, no rigorous, peer-reviewed studies have been conducted showing that the electronic cigarette is a safe and effective nicotine replacement therapy.

WHO does not discount the possibility that the electronic cigarette could be useful as a smoking cessation aid. The only way to know is to test.

"If the marketers of the electronic cigarette want to help smokers quit, then they need to conduct clinical studies and toxicity analyses and operate within the proper regulatory framework," said Douglas Bettcher, Director a.i. of WHO's Tobacco Free Initiative. "Until they do that, WHO cannot consider the electronic cigarette to be an appropriate nicotine replacement therapy, and it certainly cannot accept false suggestions that it has approved and endorsed the product. "

The WHO Study Group on Tobacco Product Regulation is scheduled to address the electronic cigarette, among other topics, 12-14 November 2008 in Durban, South Africa. Convened by WHO Director-General Dr Margaret Chan, its mandate is to advise her on scientifically sound and evidence-based recommendations to the Member States about tobacco product regulation.

WHO | Marketers of electronic cigarettes should halt unproved therapy claims

So there are NO proof that the electronic cigarette was bad for you, not yet.

And remember, the electronic cigarette are not from the tobacco company that factorized the tobacco cigarettes that killed and injuried bunches of populations such like Marlboros, Camels, so on.

Just purchased my electronic cigarette on the ebay. I can't wait to have the smell of smoke gone out of my house, stop seeing my pets coughing by the secondhand smoke, no more ashy mouth or cigarette butts (I mean, messy feeling), more people wanting to come and visit my house, feeling more healthy and everything! Yet, I still can smoke and to be more tolerance!

Also, I would suggest DON'T buy from SmokingEverywhere, they are rip off! I bought mine brand new just for $25 while SmokingEverywhere cost $150, you can google around the internet, there are many different companies that sell electronic cigarette for a very cheap price.

Believe whatever you want to believe.

It's not something that I just want to believe, I rely on the facts. Electronic cigarette is truly healthier alternative to smoke other than the traditional cigarette. Here's the reason why.

Take a look at the Nicotine solution part in the Wikipedia's article about the electronic cigarette.

E-cigarette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also notice that there are no chemical that cause cancer in the list and there are very few chemicals in the electronic cigarette.

Now compare this to the traditional cigarette, here's a list of 599 different chemicals in the traditional cigarette, even after burning the traditional cigarette, it create more than 4,000 chemicals.

List of additives in cigarettes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also another notice to see, how the electronic cigarette works, it doesn't burn anything except to heat the liquid to vapor so it's impossible to create any more further chemicals after heating the liquid.

Why not just quit. Use the Gum or the patch or go cold turkey. You know smoking is killing you.

Easier said than done....but it can be done!
I have been struggling with quitting most of my life. I started smoking when I was in 4th grade belive it or not. I know first hand that it's eaiser said than done and I also know first hand that it is possible. Currently I am 2 years smoke free and hope to God I can stay that way this time.

I have been struggling with quitting most of my life. I started smoking when I was in 4th grade belive it or not. I know first hand that it's eaiser said than done and I also know first hand that it is possible. Currently I am 2 years smoke free and hope to God I can stay that way this time.

Good Lord! 4th grade?....I started at 11 years....just playing around, tho'. And I've quit thousands of times, the longest was 2 years, and dunno how I got hooked back into it again. I'm not a heavy smoker, just social now. Last year, I quit cold turkey for 9 months. I'm gonna get the monkey off my back for good soon! I believe the remedy is getting ur mind-frame set up for it. And I slept a lot, drank a lot of water and ate so much celery and carrots. Still gained 20 lbs. I'm a firm believer in not letting something control you, such as alcohol/drugs or smoking....Funny thng about cigarettes, is when you run out.....get nervous! Run to the store a buy a pack, then throw them down without even opening them....seemed as if as long as I had a pack of cigs around, I was OK.

Congrats, RD. You have my admiration. Any tips that have allowed to to stay quit for 2 years?

Congrats, RD. You have my admiration. Any tips that have allowed to to stay quit for 2 years?
Thanks! The only tips I have are to keep trying even if you fall back to smoking. This is not my first attempt at quitting. Every time I started smoking again was due to some stressful event in my life so be careful not to run back to cigarettes when you are under stress and use your will power to stay away from smoking again. For me getting through the first week or two was the hardest part. After that I didn't miss it so much.

The first time I quit cold turkey and it lasted for 10 years. Yes 10 years and I went back to smoking again like an idiot. The next time I tried to quit it wasn't that easy and I had to use nicotine gum which did help me quit again which lasted a little over a year if I remember correctly.

This last time I used the patch and it's been two years since I smoked. Since they passed smoking ban in my state it has made it much easier because smoking is not everywhere like it use to be.

Right now I can't imagine ever smoking again. I think I can actually feel my lungs healing. I also noticed that I don't get colds or sick as much anymore either. I don't stink like an ashtray and my food tastes better.

I wish all the best to anyone that is trying to quit.

Thanks! The only tips I have are to keep trying even if you fall back to smoking. This is not my first attempt at quitting. Every time I started smoking again was due to some stressful event in my life so be careful not to run back to cigarettes when you are under stress and use your will power to stay away from smoking again. For me getting through the first week or two was the hardest part. After that I didn't miss it so much.

The first time I quit cold turkey and it lasted for 10 years. Yes 10 years and I went back to smoking again like an idiot. The next time I tried to quit it wasn't that easy and I had to use nicotine gum which did help me quit again which lasted a little over a year if I remember correctly.

This last time I used the patch and it's been two years since I smoked. Since they passed smoking ban in my state it has made it much easier because smoking is not everywhere like it use to be.

Right now I can't imagine ever smoking again. I think I can actually feel my lungs healing. I also noticed that I don't get colds or sick as much anymore either. I don't stink like an ashtray and my food tastes better.

I wish all the best to anyone that is trying to quit.

I am currently in the contemplation phase.:lol: Thanks for the tips.

Lately, I've been seeing a huge increase in advertising for these electronic cigarettes... especially a malls around here. :roll:

100% quitting is most healthiest part!

Subsitution is not going to work, period! Based on my experience, and I am sure you know what I am talking about because you HAVE been there too!

BTW, 4th grade? wow!

Why not just quit. Use the Gum or the patch or go cold turkey. You know smoking is killing you.

100% quitting is most healthiest part!

Subsitution is not going to work, period! Based on my experience, and I am sure you know what I am talking about because you HAVE been there too!

BTW, 4th grade? wow!
I am no expert but from what I understand the addiction to smoking is two fold. It's psycological and it's physical. For some people these substitutions do help get through the psycological aspect. I would not rule them out as an aid to help quit. When I smoked I use to really enjoy it so it was very difficult to get into the frame of mind of wanting to quit. That should be the very first step. You have to want to quit. And for me the justification of wanting to quit is mainly for health reasons. Smoking is probably one of the worst things you can do for your health.

Back