Ear Moulds

Alright, so I found I needed to go around the edges some to make it look decent but, it looks really good in my opinion and I like it. I put some glaze on it to harden it to prevent chipping. I didn't use nail polish I used non-toxic craft paint from Michaels.

probably something look like conflict to something i am not sure might to hearing aid something :hmm:

I have nailpolished earmolds before. When I had lucite acrylic molds I did all the time. Either with a water based feel off polish so I could change colours, or with a regular nail polish. If you do take it off, use non-acetone remover safer for acrylic nails and it should be fine!

Alright, so I found I needed to go around the edges some to make it look decent but, it looks really good in my opinion and I like it. I put some glaze on it to harden it to prevent chipping. I didn't use nail polish I used non-toxic craft paint from Michaels.

Looks really good, I wonder what the British NHS would say if I tried that?

Do you have hard or soft ear moulds? I'm not sure if it would work on soft moulds like mine because they tend to bend, which might cause the paint to flake off.

Looks really good, I wonder what the British NHS would say if I tried that?

Do you have hard or soft ear moulds? I'm not sure if it would work on soft moulds like mine because they tend to bend, which might cause the paint to flake off.

I have silicon soft moulds. The paint I used is flexible to an extent. I have bend my mould and only seen it wrinkle and kind of bubble up but, it hasn't cracked or flake off yet. I think its in part of me using paint meant for plastic and a glaze coat to harden it. Everything was purchased at Michaels Craft Store.

I would'd advise painting them with nail polish. I used to like the way it felt with they would inject the molding into my ear. Used chemicals that was way too harsh and ended up with two very rough ear moulds.

If glasses can be fashionable, why can't hearing aids? I would love mine to look like 1950s aluminum rocketships or even for HAs just to come in tortoiseshell colours to match my glasses :)

I was really happy to see how many colors the Naidas come in. I got a bright translucent blue, but they also had zebra and giraffe, along with about 15 other colors.

Back