Don't do meth or ....

Those before and after faces sure scared me! I didn't realize how it changes faces to make them look more stressed, going to die, etc. I am sure it affected the rest of body as well? I heard that Meth is very damaging, but not this bad. I sent that to several of my friends to let them know bad effect of Meth. Some replied back saying they were glad to know this, but also was shocked. I'm sure many young people decided not to use Meth after seeing those pictures, because they don't want their faces to look like this. I applaud to Reba for posting this!! :applause: Good thread.

Liza said:
Ugh. Meth is hard to get off, isn't it?
I don’t know how true this is, but I once heard on an HBO special that only 6% of all tweakers are ever able to rid themselves completely of their addiction. Also, most users are addicted on or before their third self-administration. Putting it together, you can see that we’re dealing with a drug which is so insidious that using it only three times will probably lead to a lifelong addiction.

sm032.gif
says "meth is popular?", Mmmmm.. you forget something another drug which one is very popular???

My answer is Herion (sp?), it is very popular too.. :)

Lately I have been reading the local paper and there is not a single day or two I see a meth bust making the paper. Right now seizures of meth labs around East Tennessee have increased sharply. But right now since states have enacted laws requiring cold medicines be locked up or sold behind the counter, I might see meth lab busts go down, but never underestimate the chemists as they will find more alternatives to pseudoepherine (used in cold medicines) in order to make meth.

Malfoyish said:
I wouldn't know anything about meth...I've never tried it or any other nasty drug. It's something I'm proud to say I've never done in my life - not even pot! LOL. I know, some might call me prudish, but if I've got anything to thank my mother for, it's the drug awareness she instilled into us girls.

Alcohol though, is a different story. THAT, I've tried. ;)

That's great, Malfoyish! Your mom should be highly praised for guiding her children in the right direction. We need more parents like her. You truly have been blessed! :)

All hard drugs should be avoided!

Getting meth is very cheap to buy and very easy to make.. its all basically used by rat poison, cleaning liquids and such and such.. No, I've never done it.. but I've studied criminology and learned a little about it. I have walked into a house that was empty and was "selling" the house.. I just happened to walk into the master bathroom and saw burning jars and knew right away that it was from a little meth lab.. its sad really.. I hate the fact that I had to see it with my own eyes, surely did freak me out.

As I recall earlier in the post, I know a girl that uses meth and has aged really fast.. I was speaking of being afraid of her dying from meth.. Well, yesterday I was watching the news that someone had been murdered and it happened in the backyard of that girl's house.. the neighbor had found a man shot in the head and was dead. All that was over an argument about owing money for meth. it was so hard to believe it happened in that girl's backyard.. but i don't know the man that was murdered, and the girl has nothing to do with it.. he was followed. That's all I know for now...

ckfarbes said:
sm032.gif
says "meth is popular?", Mmmmm.. you forget something another drug which one is very popular???

Meth and Weed are the two main drugs that most people use nowadays. Rarely hear Herion or cocaine has been involved. Meth is the highest percentage that people are using now. Weed is 2nd.. Just my guess!

I still wondering who did created named of methamphetamine crystal?

I wish methamphetamine was not here on this earth period! There is no way we could stop them. If you see them using meth just call police on them and put them up in prison that is it. Because they can not handle to stop it.

DreamyHawaii said:
I wish methamphetamine was not here on this earth period! There is no way we could stop them. If you see them using meth just call police on them and put them up in prison that is it. Because they can not handle to stop it.

I wondered the same thing.. but people can be very creative and come up with different drugs.. ya know, i heard about a new drug .. coming from AIR DUST SPRAY.. ya know that cleans up inside keyboards, motherboard, etc.. there was a teenager that was curious to try inhaling air dust spray and it made him high for at least 10 to 20 minutes. he kept on doing it and it killed him. it didn't last long to die from using it.. he was on it for about 2 weeks. So the autopsy came, they said his lungs had caved in..scary, huh?

Hawaii have a lot of herion out there. FBI are still investigating out there anyway..

If you come down to Hawaii and be careful where they are still famous popular selling at river area by under the bridge so they cannot see them if they come toward to the bridge and they will just dive in the water and using snorkel to swim away and the river makes flow him away to another place to get off and escape out of there. So he is prevent from cops getting arrest them. They cannot make it to there. a lot of dealer have double experiencing of escape to get away from cops. That dealer is selling through by fishing string back and forth so they cannot find evidence from them. But cops has to referral FBI do it and some of them finally raid and set up and the dealer was innocent but despite of that put them up in federal prison for 30 years!!! Cops did not want to go dive in the river because the river has disease if cut broke skin and bleeding and the water contact with open wound can cause them to die in a few days! That's why they are stuck. They cannot swim in the river but that dealer is daredevil to do it swim and careful without broke skin and will still live but if broke skin then good bye to dying on it's way in a few days later.
http://www.who.int/water_sanitation_health/diseases/leptospirosis/en/

RebelGirl said:
ckfarbes said:
sm032.gif

Meth and Weed are the two main drugs that most people use nowadays. Rarely hear Herion or cocaine has been involved. Meth is the highest percentage that people are using now. Weed is 2nd.. Just my guess!

Last edited:
Yes I have heard of it too but that is new to me.

Whip cooler can without shaking and new can has not using whip cooler and inhale and hold breath for a few seconds then exhale it makes you laugh and very very very high and heart beats so fast too. It will go away about 5 minutes. But it is too dangerous to use that kind. Probably it is about the same way as like what you said air dust spray can. I guess so? I heard from my friend that who did that sometimes. It's not good idea to try that anyway... wink.. If they want me to try it no thanks and if still stubborn push me to hard and I will just say :madfawk: once enough for me.

RebelGirl said:
I wondered the same thing.. but people can be very creative and come up with different drugs.. ya know, i heard about a new drug .. coming from AIR DUST SPRAY.. ya know that cleans up inside keyboards, motherboard, etc.. there was a teenager that was curious to try inhaling air dust spray and it made him high for at least 10 to 20 minutes. he kept on doing it and it killed him. it didn't last long to die from using it.. he was on it for about 2 weeks. So the autopsy came, they said his lungs had caved in..scary, huh?

deafdyke said:
Malfy, you aren't prudish....I'm too afraid of how I'd react to drugs to even try them! Sure they make you feel good, but they also have bad side effects...I've been on too many legal drugs with messed up side effects to even think about trying illegal drugs!

:werd: You're not the only one, Deafdyke! It's one of the many reasons I was never keen on experimenting with controlled substances. I had already experienced the effects of certain sedative medications, and I DID NOT like the feeling of not being in control of my mind and body.

Good thing I'm not that kind of person using drug or meth. I know a lot of deaf people using meth here in Washington and Oregon.

Found a link at my fave political site, democraticunderground.com:

http://observer.guardian.co.uk/international/story/0,6903,1548835,00.html

The House of Hope stands on land cleared by a tornado that roared through the woods a few years ago near this little town. But the vulnerable children inside are more concerned with man-made dangers. In this corner of rural America something out there is much worse than a twister: it is called crystal meth.
Known as crank or ice, meth is the latest drug epidemic to hit America. Following hard on such scourges as heroin and crack, meth has taken a stranglehold on large swathes of the US. Unlike its predecessors, it is not found in inner-city ghettos but in the mostly white rural heartland of states such as Iowa, Missouri and Tennessee, devastating such places as Cumberland County, a picturesque place of rolling forests overshadowed by the Smoky Mountains.

The House of Hope, near Crossville, looks after some of the innocent victims. Dubbed 'meth orphans', they are children taken into care when their parents are arrested and jailed. They have usually grown up in 'meth labs', home factories for making the drug, and have suffered terrible mental and physical abuse. The House provides temporary refuge until foster parents can be found.

The need is great. In the last six months more than 60 meth orphans have come through the doors. All are from Cumberland County, whose population is just 50,000. 'We are at the epidemic stage in Tennessee. It is terrible,' said Mike Steinmann, head of the orphanage, standing in a room full of toys donated by local people

Excellent article—thanks. It’s stuff like that which really makes you hate tweakers. I almost want to manufacture a few kilograms of the stuff and lace it with poison—thanks for the tip, Osama! :thumb:

You should also read Plague in the Heartland. Some people have criticized the article as being inaccurate and heavy handed, and in all fairness it does seem to be somewhat exaggerated. But it’s still an accurate portrayal of the depths that some tweakers sink to.

When I lived in Bakersfield, California about 15 years ago, two of my neighbors were shooting their five year old son up with crystal meth and locking him in the bathroom whenever they wanted him out of the way. I will never, ever, as long as I live, forget the sight of two grown adults from county CPS breaking down and sobbing uncontrollably in the car when they came to get him. It is forever burned into my memory. As far as I’m concerned, the only workable solution to this problem is to round them all up and lock them into state operated concentration camps and offer monetary rewards for voluntary sterilization.

Meth is popular around here cuz it is cheaper and even 12 years old can make it themselves compare to herion. I never see herions but do see alot of weeds and meth.

Faces are nothing compare what u see what meth did to their brains.

Don't know what to say but it is everywhere and you have to watch your children around them. We went thru this already with our kids' friends. thank god my husband was sooooooo strict with our kids and forbid any of their friends to come in our home. We had to teach our kids to teach their friends not to do it.
Really sad.

Look for the sign if your kids are making meth in your own home.

Make sure lock paint thinner, cough medicine in liquid, dont buy laundry soap in powder (better use liquid soap). some kind of bucket and pvc pipe, I don't remember much but this was what my deaf friends deal with their children.
Look for sign of if they are hooked with it.
They steal and lied, never sleep, losing weight, scabs all over face when they stracthes, they thought it was bug crawling on their face or arms. Nose running. Body twitch and restless. Rebel against parents, arguement all the time.

Atacosa mother held in meth death of baby

Here's a story that I heard about on the local news. I can't believe some of the things that people will do to their own children. Another life (or two) cut short by drugs.

Atascosa mother held in meth death
Web Posted: 08/13/2005 12:00 AM CDT
mysa.com

John MacCormack
Express-News Staff Writer

An Atascosa County woman was charged with capital murder Friday following a lengthy investigation into the June 2004 death of her 3-month-old daughter.

Gilda Casarez, 31, of Lytle reportedly admitted to Atascosa County sheriff's investigators that she fed her baby a bottle of formula spiked with a heavy dose of methamphetamine.

"She admitted to knowingly making that bottle from the can that contained methamphetamines, and giving that bottle to the baby," said Chief Deputy David Soward.

"She has not given us a motive, but we feel the intent was clear," he said. "We feel from the evidence there was no accident."

Soward said an autopsy last year showed the baby, Ariella Perez, had enough of the drug in her system to kill an adult, and that the baby's bottle also contained methamphetamines.

Initially, Casarez said Ariella died in her sleep, but the mother's subsequent statements were inconsistent, Soward said. Ultimately, she acknowledged accidentally mixing the drug, in its crystalline form, known as "ice," with the formula, he said.

"She was in the car, and when she saw a police officer, she hid a bag of ice in the formula can," he said. "When she later removed the bag, she noticed that a majority of it had come out, but she never bothered to throw it away."

Soward said a baby born to Casarez this summer was removed by Child Protective Services and is living with a relative.

An Atascosa County grand jury indicted Casarez on Wednesday. She is being held on $225,000 bond in the Atascosa County Jail.

"This is a case where she could have gotten away with it if not for the persistent detective work," said Sheriff Tommy Williams.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
jmaccormack@express-news.net
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Online at: http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/crime/stories/MYSA081305.1B.meth_baby.227d154f.html

ITPjohn said:
Soward said an autopsy last year showed the baby, Ariella Perez, had enough of the drug in her system to kill an adult, and that the baby's bottle also contained methamphetamines.

Fucking tweakers—let’s just line them all up against a wall and shoot them. :rifle:

About rural places are easier to make meth than in cities. I am only guessing it is that because the houses are more remotes and have more spaces in between (neighbors are further away from each other than in the cities). They can easily make anything without suspicious or prying eyes/ears.

If they are being done in the city, then probably with cooperation of neighbors.

Just my guesses.

Back