Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Right now I just made green tea, and put honey and key lime juice in it. That is what we had available at home and hope it works the same. :)

I didn't know it was bad. So that is news to me. I do plan to go the warm tea with lemon and honey today.
Well, it's not "bad bad" as in health. It's just the carbonated soda that doesn't really help you with your throat. What you need is something that doesn't contain carbonation such as milk, water, etc. Also, the warmer... the better. Lemon and honey are also 2 ingredients often used in cough and throat stuff such as medicine, cough suppressant, hot tea, etc. The same with apple cider. :)

Well, it's not "bad bad" as in health. It's just the carbonated soda that doesn't really help you with your throat. What you need is something that doesn't contain carbonation such as milk, water, etc. Also, the warmer... the better. Lemon and honey are also 2 ingredients often used in cough and throat stuff such as medicine, cough suppressant, hot tea, etc. The same with apple cider. :)

I have been drinking the tea with honey and lime juice, and I found you are correct and it is a better choice than carbonated beverages. :)

When I have a sore throat, I make herbal tea with lemon, orange, apple cider, ginger, and honey. Sometimes I add cinnamon too.

I have been drinking the tea with honey and lime juice, and I found you are correct and it is a better choice than carbonated beverages. :)
You're welcome. :)

What I usually do is drink Theraflu warm drink. They have a few different kinds with different flavors... flu, cold, sore throat, etc. I almost always have a box on hand for whenever my throat is feeling store. If it's because of the weather (flu or cold season), I'll drink that. :)

Well I have started a vegetarian spaghetti sauce and one with meatballs, since my vegetarian daughter plans to visit. The smell is making me hungry!

Decided to eat vegetarian tonight so I'm having spaggetti with tomato sauce and salad for dinner.

I recently had dinner with a friend at Buffalo Wild Wings. :)

Unfortunately, the price went up for the wings. They're now 45 cents each. :(

I just came home from Burger King where I went with my daughter. I had a Whopper Jr. and and orange juice.

Back