Do You Use Purple for Relay Services ?

It was on google documents, and it was taken down. I truly wish I saved it.

It was the FCC notice of billing Purple 18mil, with a break down of minutes and illicit minutes that Purple replied to, in court, and it was spread around the internet.

So, yeah... I've seen enough with that document.

It's not "imaginary." I don't know what your problems are. Are you seriously that dense?

So you've seen that document in google docs and it went away. I believe FCC still have that document in their archive and I demand you to bring it here or provide me with the URL link

Its not the problem I am having, I don't like the idea of stupid people, like you speak up on baseless facts or without any backing up.

No document = no evidence = shut up.

So you've seen that document in google docs and it went away. I believe FCC still have that document in their archive and I demand you to bring it here or provide me with the URL link

Its not the problem I am having, I don't like the idea of stupid people, like you speak up on baseless facts or without any backing up.

Great! I agree with you. I have been tired of stupid people s comments

Mod, I ask you if lock this thread.

;) Weak words.

Why don't you prove Purple has been 100% honest?

Mod ... I demand my thread to be left open !!!

MSN-Emoticon-yerk-083.gif

Problem is, what is the alternative?

I don't trust anybody, so the answer is: none. I'm not sure though that your comment has anything to do with mine though. I currently am using several VRS services. My comment was about being careful about putting too much faith that convo won't take advantage of the deaf community. Viable did. Purple did., Sorenson did. etc...

u mean 12 cents
not point 1 2 cents or 12/100 of cent
or .12 dollars

Takers are for Purple fools

Since the government is giving Purple some leeway, maybe buying a few shares now and hold for the long run?

It was on google documents, and it was taken down. I truly wish I saved it.

It was the FCC notice of billing Purple 18mil, with a break down of minutes and illicit minutes that Purple replied to, in court, and it was spread around the internet.

So, yeah... I've seen enough with that document.

It's not "imaginary." I don't know what your problems are. Are you seriously that dense?

here

now deafassie [Mod's edit: Name removed] you SHUT UP

Last edited by a moderator:
So in a nutshell, you agree with me. Purple is NOT 100% ethical. That is why I'm telling people to go to Convo.
:cool2:

PFH me agree too

Purple is on way to find another regulatory loophole
remmy brown bag reward then minute PUMPING then relentlessly fcc filing

Since the government is giving Purple some leeway, maybe buying a few shares now and hold for the long run?

It would be a good time to buy their stocks only if both FCC and Purple reached a permanent agreement to resolve their issues.

For me, I would use a wait and see approach toward it.

It would be a good time to buy their stocks only if both FCC and Purple reached a permanent agreement to resolve their issues.

For me, I would use a wait and see approach toward it.

Sounds reasonable but I think at 12 cents, the risk of buying now would be worth it.

Sounds reasonable but I think at 12 cents, the risk of buying now would be worth it.

Yeah it is always low and high risks in buying stocks. Of course it requires research, use advices of certified financial and/or investment advisors and fact-finding mission to determine whether or not to buy them.

Yeah it is always low and high risks in buying stocks. Of course it requires research, use advices of certified financial and/or investment advisors and fact-finding mission to determine whether or not to buy them.

I agree but remember Purple stock was once 55 bucks so risking 1-500 bucks at 12 cents and seeing it go to, say, 30 bucks providing all goes well with the resolution of their problems. 100 shares would be, what, 12 bucks? Lol....I have never played the stock market so there's probably other things I don't know about.

55 bucks a share for Purple ? when ? I thought the highest was 9 bucks ..

!2 bucks risk to make a fortune .. hmmm

Tousi what is your stockbroker rates ?

Smile

Back