Do You Use Purple for Relay Services ?

SouthFella

Reaction score
If you use Purple for relay services...

Do you plan on keep using Purple after Purple admitting to overbilling FCC or do you plan on using another VRS provider ?

Why ?

sure why not ? what difference does it make from past? All it matters is now that all vrs is going on thier best behavior and try to keep us as thier customer.

Remember, WE are the customer, NOT FCC. WE can DECIDE where to spend the money, not them.

When I went down to texas to visit, I noticed that the restuarants wants to serve us lots of good food and make sure we are happy with refills and stuff. In end result the resutaurant is busy all the time. Up in the north, you get what you pay for, nothing more , nothing less. this results in picking and choose in what we are willing to put up with. THIS IS WRONG!!!!

So- from the example above- use whatever VRS you like to use NOW, not based on the past experiences. I beleive that all VRS's are trying to improve thier services and attitudes to serve us better. Remember, making one call using other VRS you never used in long time will give you a better insight into your future VRS use. Use what's best fit for YOU!

So right now I am using 2 VRS's since its the best fit for me and my family. I will NOT choose one until a VRS come up with features I want and need.

As long as they have excellent service to meet my satisfactory, I'm still use it on my MacBook while on travel.

If you use Purple for relay services...

Do you plan on keep using Purple after Purple admitting to overbilling FCC or do you plan on using another VRS provider ?

Why ?

Purple never, ever admit of their wrongdoing. The reason FCC wants their money back because they have clarified rules and had made an order causing Purple got 'caught' with their PANTS DOWN!

Now, Purple and FCC are working together to resolve legal matters inculding the repayment plan. Again, I must stress FCC, FBI or other law enforcement departments never laid charges or indicements on Purple

Thank you

Once you install P3 software, you are stuck with it!!! No way you can delete it if you decide to uninstall the software.

Do you have a solution to remove the P3??

no, i use sprintip.com for text relay. i don't use video relay for some reason..

Huh...

It's easy to remove P3 off your computer.

Unfortunately, I could not remove it off my XP system for some reason, even the powerful removal tool Revo Unistaller failed!

Sprint VRS software is not great, people have hard time of seeing my video while I can see them clearly. Guess I need a better webcam such as Logitech 9000.

Now i have to reinstall to use it. It's still on the computer... basically a fked up uninstaller package..

I could however manually uninstall it though

Purple never, ever admit of their wrongdoing. The reason FCC wants their money back because they have clarified rules and had made an order causing Purple got 'caught' with their PANTS DOWN!

Now, Purple and FCC are working together to resolve legal matters inculding the repayment plan. Again, I must stress FCC, FBI or other law enforcement departments never laid charges or indicements on Purple

Thank you

Thank you for correcting OP's statement.

btw, i personally use purple service and absolutely satisfied with it. I have no problem with p3 software while travel and plus the interp asl r amazing :p (no... im not tryin to make it too true, its base on my experienced)

Back