Do you think President Vladimir Putin need to be remove from power?

Do you think Vladimir Putin need to be remove from power?

• YES!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting topic!
I'm a bit concerned though, too, about the whole situation that is going on.

Putins politics for one thing, but worse, the lack of reaction for his rule breaking. It seems as if the whole world is afraid of what Putin might do. Everybody believes him being capable of anything and that is what he kind of is proving right now. There a quite a few countries, who will suffer, if Putin cuts the gas supply.
Then, there are the Ukrainian people. (What do you call the "Krim" in English?)
Well, in the eastern part, many people have a deep cultural connection with Russia, they speak the language, share believes, etc. so it is not that clear to say the Ukrainian people and the Russian people.
I really hope the people get to decide!

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

I have mixed reaction to this situation;

It is like birthday gift, would you take your gift from a friend you gave twenty years ago? Crimea is now under Ukraine, and most of Crimea population are Russians which they do not want to be under Ukraine control, and my suggestion for those people; move to Russia or elsewhere, and it is impossible. Too many people live in Crimea do not want Ukraine. I understand Crimea's decent economy, weather and environment makes people do not want to get out. My second suggestion, they can VOTE to split the country into two (which they already did and will occur on March 19th).

All I want US to back off with this situation, let UN, (US is part of UN, but work as TEAM), Ukraine, and Russia deal with this situation.

I personally believe Crimea will run its own country with Russian assistance such as protecting from Ukraine to invade/convert Crimea, and when everything is under control and Vladimir Putin will send its troops back to Russia.

NO to WAR!

I have a question for you. Where is the ousted Viktor go? Is Vladimir's Russian Troops are looking for Viktor? What did Vladimir think about Ousted Viktor had done in massive of pro-Russian protects attacked to Ukrainian? You said Russian Government got tired of waiting for Ukraine owe them a brillions in debt? I had read about Viktor's country had a bankrupt. Did he spend too much on luxury and not help with economy?

Yes, but we're the leader. No other country as many serial killers as we do. Why do you suppose that is?

Russia has it's faults but we're by no means a better country than any other, really. We're equally held hostage by our current administration and also have no way to change it. We can't impose our way of life on anyone. Sometimes, countries just have to figure things out without us getting involved every time.

you speak wise words

I have a question for you. Where is the ousted Viktor go? Is Vladimir's Russian Troops are looking for Viktor? What did Vladimir think about Ousted Viktor had done in massive of pro-Russian protects attacked to Ukrainian? You said Russian Government got tired of waiting for Ukraine owe them a brillions in debt? I had read about Viktor's country had a bankrupt. Did he spend too much on luxury and not help with economy?

Viktor Yanukovich did something that he is not supposed to do. Now, he is no longer Politician.

Now he challenge USA

"US has ‘no right to fund gangsters’"

US has ?no right to fund gangsters?: Yanukovich to challenge $1bn Ukraine aid in courts ? RT Business

I have read a lot of articles between US news, Russian News, and Ukrainian news......and now I believe Vladimir Putin did a right thing to put Crimea in a full control, now population in Crimea are happy to be ally with Russia. So Be It!

Peace is on the way to Ukraine very soon!

I have mixed reaction to this situation;

It is like birthday gift, would you take your gift from a friend you gave twenty years ago? Crimea is now under Ukraine, and most of Crimea population are Russians which they do not want to be under Ukraine control, and my suggestion for those people; move to Russia or elsewhere, and it is impossible. Too many people live in Crimea do not want Ukraine. I understand Crimea's decent economy, weather and environment makes people do not want to get out. My second suggestion, they can VOTE to split the country into two (which they already did and will occur on March 19th).

All I want US to back off with this situation, let UN, (US is part of UN, but work as TEAM), Ukraine, and Russia deal with this situation.

I personally believe Crimea will run its own country with Russian assistance such as protecting from Ukraine to invade/convert Crimea, and when everything is under control and Vladimir Putin will send its troops back to Russia.

NO to WAR!

So authentic does this mean if Mexico says hey there California then we just give it up? Or should we just give up every slice of the US to whatever ethnic group makes up half the population? It may be their squabble but still it has ramifications.

So authentic does this mean if Mexico says hey there California then we just give it up? Or should we just give up every slice of the US to whatever ethnic group makes up half the population? It may be their squabble but still it has ramifications.

The Asian population are growing fast in US. One day Chinese and other Asian countries will purchase Facebook, Google, and other US products when US Government is in bankruptcy and financial decline. Asians will migrate to California to help with farmlands, and so on. I believe one day Asians will invade America economically. Americans would vote for which government will provide excellent support than US Government if they decline. Scary thoughts.

Viktor Yanukovich did something that he is not supposed to do. Now, he is no longer Politician.

Now he challenge USA

"US has ‘no right to fund gangsters’"

US has ?no right to fund gangsters?: Yanukovich to challenge $1bn Ukraine aid in courts ? RT Business

I have read a lot of articles between US news, Russian News, and Ukrainian news......and now I believe Vladimir Putin did a right thing to put Crimea in a full control, now population in Crimea are happy to be ally with Russia. So Be It!

Peace is on the way to Ukraine very soon!

I understand that you're concerned about US involve with Ukraine on the side. Now I heard no word of war zone. The Criema will be vote tomorrow. The ouster president shouldn't become president in first place because he has a criminal record history.

In Kiev, he is at large to be arrest on criminal charges. He is hiding somewhere. Thank you for the clarify, I understand that clear what you said.

I don't know what language she's speaking in - Russian or Ukrainian but either way... just look at her... easy on the eye, eh eh eh eh?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reHp93s94ho[/ame]

Natalia Poklonskaya is a 33-year-old former Ukrainian official who gained international fame online following her appointment as the chief prosecutor of the newly-created Autonomous Republic of Crimea in March 2014.

According to the Turkish news site National Turk[8], Poklonskaya had previously served as the chief prosecutor of the Crimean region within the Ukrainian Attorney General’s Office. On March 11th, 2014, Poklonskaya was appointed as the Prosecutor General of the Autonomous Republic of Crimea during the independence movement in the former Ukrainian region. According to the Turkish news site National Turk, Poklonskaya had previously served as the chief prosecutor of the Crimean region within the Ukrainian Attorney General’s Office. Later that day, she made her first appearance at a press conference, during which she reportedly called the Ukranian officials “devils from the ashes,” and the footage was subsequently uploaded by YouTuber Andrey Russian on the next day (shown below).

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama’s Sanctions - ABC News

snip

Russian Deputy PM Laughs at Obama’s Sanctions

MOSCOW – Russia’s deputy prime minister laughed off President Obama’s sanction against him today asking “Comrade @BarackObama” if “some prankster” came up with the list.

The Obama administration hit 11 Russian and Ukrainian officials with sanctions today as punishment for Russia’s support of Crimea’s referendum. Among them: aides to President Vladimir Putin, a top government official, senior lawmakers, Crimean officials, the ousted president of Ukraine, and a Ukrainian politician and businessman allegedly tied to violence against protesters in Kiev.

It remains to be seen whether the sanctions will dissuade Russia from annexing Crimea, but one an early clue that they will not be effective came just hours later when President Putin signed a decree recognizing Crimea as an independent state, perhaps an early step towards annexation.

U.S. official have warned of additional sanctions for Russian action, hoping it will deter Russia from any further aggression towards Ukraine, but it didn’t appear to upset the often outspoke Deputy Prime Minister Dmitry Rogozin.

Rogozin, a friend of actor Steven Seagal, took to Twitter to tweak Obama, tweeting he thinks “some prankster” came up with the sanctions list

In a later tweet addressed to “Comrade @BarackObama,” he asked, “what should do those who have neither accounts nor property abroad? Or U didn’t think about it?”

Another Russian on the sanctions list, Vladislav Surkov, also seemed unconcerned.

Surkov, a top Putin ideologue often called the Kremlin’s grey cardinal, reportedly told a Russian newspaper, “It’s a big honor for me. I don’t have accounts abroad. The only things that interest me in the U.S. are Tupac Shakur, Allen Ginsberg, and Jackson Pollock. I don’t need a visa to access their work. I lose nothing.”

If Putin isn't careful, Obama might just unfriend him on Facebook :jaw:

I don't want Russia and Ukraine become USSR again like in the old days. It is good that these methods in Russia are banned. I do hope President Putin do not put so much pressure on the people who lived in states like Ukraine including in Crimea. It sound the same thing with China who wanted to claim Taiwan (Taiwan refused to give in to China as it is a island off from China). So I hope there will be no war on the people who refuse to give into to President Putin. Life is hard enough when they need resources to survive. Yes, it is up to the people to vote but hopefully not rigged. I feel sorry for the people all over the world who had to suffer under the corrupt goverment. It is hard. Just have to stand up and voice your grievances. :(

I don't want Russia and Ukraine become USSR again like in the old days. It is good that these methods in Russia are banned. I do hope President Putin do not put so much pressure on the people who lived in states like Ukraine including in Crimea. It sound the same thing with China who wanted to claim Taiwan (Taiwan refused to give in to China as it is a island off from China). So I hope there will be no war on the people who refuse to give into to President Putin. Life is hard enough when they need resources to survive. Yes, it is up to the people to vote but hopefully not rigged. I feel sorry for the people all over the world who had to suffer under the corrupt goverment. It is hard. Just have to stand up and voice your grievances. :(

but most of Crimea population speaks Russian instead of Ukrainian and they want to join back to Russia.

Yes, same with Northern Cyprus too, only recognized by Turkey.

The situation with Crimea is similar to Taiwan and Northern Cyprus.

I think US has treaty with Taiwan - if China wants to annex Taiwan illegally so US will have to defend the sovereign of Taiwan - very nasty war.

I was watching the "Breaking News" of President Obama's announcement about Ukraine and Crimea plus Russia. He said it is all about economy that was a very concern. He was concern about Ukraine trying to struggle with their economy. Crimea seem to be a healthy economy where there is a port and business thriving well for the Russians. Ukraine was a poor country. So there is a divided countries between them. I think there will be soldiers coming into Ukraine. They don't come for Crimea. Dang. I feel the "Ouch" and it is not fair. Russia should leave Ukraine alone. :(

I was watching the "Breaking News" of President Obama's announcement about Ukraine and Crimea plus Russia. He said it is all about economy that was a very concern. He was concern about Ukraine trying to struggle with their economy. Crimea seem to be a healthy economy where there is a port and business thriving well for the Russians. Ukraine was a poor country. So there is a divided countries between them. I think there will be soldiers coming into Ukraine. They don't come for Crimea. Dang. I feel the "Ouch" and it is not fair. Russia should leave Ukraine alone. :(

the Russian Defense Ministry specifically stated that their soldiers won't put a foot on Ukrainian soil. Russia knows very well that it would face economic and security disaster if it engages in war with Ukraine because it would be vulnerable to terrorist attacks like Chechens and Al Queda.

Ukraine has always been in economic trouble. it's nothing new. Ukraine for Europe is equivalent to Mexico for America. that's where wealthy European countries are getting their cheap labors from.

It is a difficult thing to be a country next to Russia. It is like having an extra natural disaster called Russia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back