Do you think President Vladimir Putin need to be remove from power?

Do you think Vladimir Putin need to be remove from power?

• YES!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
By my yes vote, I mean removed by the Russians, not by any other nations, it's a problem they have to fix, intervention can only make things worse. Then again, all politicians across the globe need to be removed, but I digress.

my view is, **** americans, it is NONE of your business!! what happens in Russia, it's the Russian problem......they are exploiting capitalism in a bad way, partying to the max, stealing of tourists, but violently , worse than Spain.... not my problem if their tourism dwindles, its already hurting them.......but to make is worse they not need worry about their politics or whos in charge, but more they could do better by boycotting Russian Cruise travels, =that's where the big money they get.....
i dont care , whoope doo/
all over the world it's getting worse and worse, why? two big things too many people and not enough to share around, start looking at WHO is in charge of America, certainly not Obama, its the top 1% richest.....they own more than the whole of the 50% bottom half of the WORLD !!!.......hows that for perspective?

my view is, **** americans, it is NONE of your business!! what happens in Russia, it's the Russian problem......they are exploiting capitalism in a bad way, partying to the max, stealing of tourists, but violently , worse than Spain.... not my problem if their tourism dwindles, its already hurting them.......but to make is worse they not need worry about their politics or whos in charge, but more they could do better by boycotting Russian Cruise travels, =that's where the big money they get.....
i dont care , whoope doo/
all over the world it's getting worse and worse, why? two big things too many people and not enough to share around, start looking at WHO is in charge of America, certainly not Obama, its the top 1% richest.....they own more than the whole of the 50% bottom half of the WORLD !!!.......hows that for perspective?

So what are you going to do about it?

Not up to us,it Russian and talking to many east European (I go over a lot)many would say they were happier under old ways.Westen media shows one side,the west got accept demoracy may work for us, but have we not learned anything from arab spring,they killing each other life worse and many of our soldiers dead

Not up to us,it Russian and talking to many east European (I go over a lot)many would say they were happier under old ways.Westen media shows one side,the west got accept demoracy may work for us, but have we not learned anything from arab spring,they killing each other life worse and many of our soldiers dead

Did you know Russia is the most biggest country in the world include a longest coastlines than other countries? Why is Russian wanted Alaska to be back? In the USA, Alaska is the biggest state more than all 49 states. Russian is a greedy with biggest pride country.

I asked my mom in law about Alaska. She'd visited to Alaska Cruise in summer of 2011. She said that is not just go to be happen and would have to nuke on Russian. We didn't want Alaska to be part of Russia like history. USA bought the land for Alaska border to Canada back in 1950 or 1960 I think.

The Russian's petition is so ridiculous!

Last edited:
So what are you going to do about it?

recruit all the rich-haters and start raids to their mansions and do a nationwide and international day of "Pillage against the Rich" heh heh heh

Let Russia have Alaska. US Government are broke! Once Russia buy Alaska, US get $$$ from Russia and then US become richest country in the world. :naughty:

Oh yeah right. You're part of Russian and have a US citizen. What if Putin want to get all Russian pull out of USA return to Russia and how do you feel? Do you want to move back to Russia again? :lol:

Can I ask you the question? Why is your family moved to USA from Russia in two decades ago?

Just other Russia? Who the hell cares!

Just nonsense talk. :zzz:

Hey moderators, please :locked: this thread. I lost interesting in Russia and President Putin. That is few members do disagree with my opinions that they are support Putin. I decided to close my thread. :locked: thank you Mods.

Last edited:
Thread closed per OP's request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back