Do you think President Vladimir Putin need to be remove from power?

Do you think Vladimir Putin need to be remove from power?

• YES!

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is misinformation about Vladimir did nothing. Did you watch news? Did you watch Sochi Olympics? Putin shouldn't buy a billions dollars on Russian Force to war against Ukraine. He wanted to protect the Russian ethic in Ukraine. It remind like Hitter wanted to protect German in Poland and Czech. Putin need to focus on his own country. Why he don't care about orphanage need a new home in other countries. The orphanage condition is very poor, starved, lack of education, dirty condition and harsh winter. The prison is poor condition too. Why is Putin care about police abuse on human beings? He is in denial and corruption. He is not always being so honest. I believe he will be oust someday. He doesn't care about green environment, economy, human beings. He don't care about people get hurt by attack. He sent the Russian troops to war against Chechen and Georgia. That is wasteful of money on wars. Russia have a lot of crime such like Mafia, murderous, robbery, rape, domestic battery, human abusive, cruelty on animals, laundering money. Don't take me wrong.

Russia have a lot of crime such like Mafia, murderous, robbery, rope, human abusive, cruelty on animals. Don't take me wrong.

So doesn't the U.S. We also have the highest numbers of serial killers in the world. Russia can't be doing everything wrong....

I'm certain that the American people are weary of the involvements with other countries problem and wars. We should let Russia deal with their problems but then things will still get ugly as blame game goes around and around causing more mess.

A small war isn't good for the entire world and everyone suffers.

So doesn't the U.S. We also have the highest numbers of serial killers in the world. Russia can't be doing everything wrong....

I think PinkBlackZebra00 need to cut back on their drinking if they are seeing pink and black zebras.

To tell you the truth I am more concern with the poor economic activity right here in USA! I wish Obama gave a billions $$$ to some of the cities right here USA that are falling apart.

Obama can't do anything without approval from the congress and how could you clear up the gridlocked congress.

Other problem - our constitution require defense (military) to be funded, but there is no constitutional requirement to help the poor people.

Do not let assume that president has a lot of powers but there are many steps to change our country.

Do not let assume that president has a lot of powers but there are many steps to change our country.

No there's not, actually. We're at the mercy of our politicians the same way Russians are with theirs. We all have to just live with it.

I knew that. This is all of serial killers in the world.

No there's not, actually. We're at the mercy of our politicians the same way Russians are with theirs. We all have to just live with it.

I don't understand about what are you saying - what you means about "there's not, actually"?

For my understanding, no government is perfect.

I think PinkBlackZebra00 need to cut back on their drinking if they are seeing pink and black zebras.
I'm not drinking and drunk. You're jumping on me. I love the pink and black. Zebra is my favorite animal. Topic off and please let talk topic on.

I knew that. This is all of serial killers in the world.

Yes, but we're the leader. No other country as many serial killers as we do. Why do you suppose that is?

Russia has it's faults but we're by no means a better country than any other, really. We're equally held hostage by our current administration and also have no way to change it. We can't impose our way of life on anyone. Sometimes, countries just have to figure things out without us getting involved every time.

Yes, but we're the leader. No other country as many serial killers as we do. Why do you suppose that is?

Russia has it's faults but we're by no means a better country than any other, really. We're equally held hostage by our current administration and also have no way to change it. We can't impose our way of life on anyone. Sometimes, countries just have to figure things out without us getting involved every time.

Don't you mind can I ask you? Do you work for government?

besides
(lights cigarette, inhales deeply, exhales smoke in the shape of wmd's)
not like America has ever invaded other countries under false pretexts before so..............

thats just crazy

I'm not drinking and drunk. You're jumping on me. I love the pink and black. Zebra is my favorite animal. Topic off and please let talk topic on.

Sorry if I went over your head . You made this statement

"Russia have a lot of crime such like Mafia, murderous, robbery, rope, human abusive, cruelty on animals. Don't take me wrong. "

So it look like you have to be living under a rock or drunk to not know we have the same crimes happening right here in USA. There has been at least 4 threads about the crimes happening in Florida , we just had one about mother trying to drown her 3 kids. There been an animal abuse case on the news this pass week and a story about huge drug bust. It would help if you take off your rose color glasses.

I have mixed reaction to this situation;

It is like birthday gift, would you take your gift from a friend you gave twenty years ago? Crimea is now under Ukraine, and most of Crimea population are Russians which they do not want to be under Ukraine control, and my suggestion for those people; move to Russia or elsewhere, and it is impossible. Too many people live in Crimea do not want Ukraine. I understand Crimea's decent economy, weather and environment makes people do not want to get out. My second suggestion, they can VOTE to split the country into two (which they already did and will occur on March 19th).

All I want US to back off with this situation, let UN, (US is part of UN, but work as TEAM), Ukraine, and Russia deal with this situation.

I personally believe Crimea will run its own country with Russian assistance such as protecting from Ukraine to invade/convert Crimea, and when everything is under control and Vladimir Putin will send its troops back to Russia.

NO to WAR!

:shock: I can't believe what you just said.

I say "maybe" - it means I may be correct or wrong.

I remember about you root for Putin when Russia involved various crisis, especially in Georgia.

If it does offend you so my apology.

There is my ex-classmate that work in Ukraine as English teacher that teach Ukrainian kids to learn how to speak English, so I tried to touch her via FB and haven't answer yet. I hopefully she's ok.

Ukraine is divided by pro-EU and pro-Russia, so pretty like between liberal and conservative in US and various European countries.

I believe that Ukraine should have a free and fair election, not rigged election and let Ukrainians speak about their country.

If Putin stay away so Obama won't get involved in those crisis.

It is no fun for sure.

Sorry if I went over your head . You made this statement

"Russia have a lot of crime such like Mafia, murderous, robbery, rope, human abusive, cruelty on animals. Don't take me wrong. "

So it look like you have to be living under a rock or drunk to not know we have the same crimes happening right here in USA. There has been at least 4 threads about the crimes happening in Florida , we just had one about mother trying to drown her 3 kids. There been an animal abuse case on the news this pass week and a story about huge drug bust. It would help if you take off your rose color glasses.

I did edit this post. I said rape not rope. I'm on iPad. The touch keyboard is driving me nuts. LoL. I know all the world are same crime and non crime in human beings. I'm pointing the Russia have a bad shape of measure and economy. I can tell that Vladimir is corruption. I don't support the war in Ukraine and need to leave the nation alone. Why is Vladimir spent the billions to Ukraine? Vladimir can't change to old soviet border in Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan. Moldova, Estonia, Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania are under European Union. The ex PM Yuliya is support Europe Union in Ukraine. The ousted president refused meet with EU and he prefer to under Russia's gas and economy. He is so disrespected and corruption about the money.

Democracy has a price. We might not all agree what is right or wrong. Thats the real battle in my opinion to get all to be happy. Vladimir has every right to view the way he wants his country to be run he might be a bigot or a tyrant in other people view. Americans have their own problems at home and dont need to take on the worlds problem like Atlas.

Right now we have have so many issues we need to adopt hands off policy and heal ourselves first before helping others. We are crippling overselves over and over getting involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back