Do you still drink chocolate milk?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I'm still in denial.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Hershey's is a bit too sweet for my taste. I like using cacao and sugar separately so I can control the ratio of all three elements: milk, chocolate, sugar.

I've never thought about doing that. I'll have to give it a try to see how it tastes.

Do they still make Boso Syrup? I haven't checked Google, so I don't know. I'd be curious to see how differently it tastes from Hershey's.

yes i just did google it and they still sell. I admit that hersheys syrup tastes much better than Bosco Chocolate syrup. Last time i had bosco about 20 years ago i think!

yes i just did google it and they still sell. I admit that hersheys syrup tastes much better than Bosco Chocolate syrup. Last time i had bosco about 20 years ago i think!

:giggle: I'll have to try Bosco sometime just for curiosity's sake. One thing I do like about Hershey's in that it comes in several different flavors: strawberry, milk chocolate and dark chocolate. The latter 2 are my favorites. :)

I've never thought about doing that. I'll have to give it a try to see how it tastes.

Don't you have to get cocoa hot to mix it with liquid? And also sugar stays grainy if it is in cold milk.

SO I think you would have to heat it to make a chocolate drink. And then it would be hot chocolate.

I remember this from my childhood when I didn't know the difference between Nestle Quik and Cocoa powder. I tried mixing the cocoa powder with milk and it did not work.

My stepmother who hates to waste things, put sugar and then hot coffee in to make it mix. So I guess I had a Mocha like Starbucks before it was fashionable..

BUt I have to say I didn't like it.

:giggle: I'll have to try Bosco sometime just for curiosity's sake. One thing I do like about Hershey's in that it comes in several different flavors: strawberry, milk chocolate and dark chocolate. The latter 2 are my favorites. :)

Strawberry-chocolate or pure strawberry?

I still do drink chocolate milk. :)

I like both white milk and hot/cold chocolate milk even soymilk.

chocolate-silk-soy.jpg

milk-does-a-body-good.gif

Last edited:
Have anyone tried Bosco Syrup??

grew up on that stuff in NJ. when the local grocery store stopped stocking it, my mom switch to Nestle's Quick...

today, here in PA, we used to get Hershey's syrup for our son. now we buy chocolate milk that is blended right at a nearby dairy

don't drink chocolate milk anymore. unless an chocolate malt from a ice cream shop counts....

Ok, I read this post. Mmm - that sounds good, so next time I was at the grocers, I bought choco milk. It was so awesome. I love it, still. Bet I wasnt the only one to do this hah?

Ok, I read this post. Mmm - that sounds good, so next time I was at the grocers, I bought choco milk. It was so awesome. I love it, still. Bet I wasnt the only one to do this hah?

I have been wanting to put some Nestle's Quick in my milk, but we ran out when I craved it most! :lol:

I have a cup every morning instead of most people coffee. As warm as a hug, chocolate milk is! :hug: Sometimes I put a little mint in it to make it special. :giggle:

Back