Do you still drink chocolate milk?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I'm still in denial.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Jamie Lynn. That is one of my all time favorite things to do.

:D Too bad we're soooooooo far from each other!!! I also would finally have somebody who goes with me for walks in winter. I keep doing them on my own instead *sigh*

:D Too bad we're soooooooo far from each other!!! I also would finally have somebody who goes with me for walks in winter. I keep doing them on my own instead *sigh*

Bummer because I really like walks in the snow with someone. My wife won't even walk with me in beautiful spring weather, let alone beautiful winter weather! :laugh2:

Guess we'll just have to walk together and drink hot cocoa in spirit. ;)

Bummer because I really like walks in the snow with someone. My wife won't even walk with me in beautiful spring weather, let alone beautiful winter weather! :laugh2:

Guess we'll just have to walk together and drink hot cocoa in spirit. ;)

walk in the snow? hell no. I DRIVE on snow
Jeep%20Icon.jpg

What's the point in driving in the snow? I like to feel it and touch it! :rockon:

snow melts in your boots which can lead to frostbite :cold:

Anything for a brisk walk in the snow. :mrgreen:

Yeah!!!!!!!! But Jiro's a lazy bum so nothing will get him moved unless it's related to something else :giggle:

I love my special winter boots and my ski jumper suit that everybody is making fun of. They think it's only to go skiing in Switzerland. Yeah, but look who's laughing when out for a walk and I'm the only one not freezing my butt off :D

PS. Yes, we'll have to do those things in spirit I guess... I won't feel lonely anymore thus!

ETA: Sorry for Off-Topic to the OP!

Yeah!!!!!!!! But Jiro's a lazy bum so nothing will get him moved unless it's related to something else :giggle:

I love my special winter boots and my ski jumper suit that everybody is making fun of. They think it's only to go skiing in Switzerland. Yeah, but look who's laughing when out for a walk and I'm the only one not freezing my butt off :D

:rofl2:

Chocolate milk is like a science to me. Some chocolate milk has too little chocolate, some too much, and some still taste powdery. I have not found a medium though sadly =].

Chocolate milk is like a science to me. Some chocolate milk has too little chocolate, some too much, and some still taste powdery. I have not found a medium though sadly =].

And sometimes it's too bitter and sometimes it's too sweet and sometimes it's too waxy.

Loghead,

I'm a child at heart who loves to drink chocolate milk and I'm almost 40. I don't plan on stopping anytime soon either! :giggle:

What I do to get around this is to use Hershey's syrup. It took me some experimentation, but after awhile, I was able to find the right amount to make chocolate milk that doesn't taste too sweet, etc.

What I do to get around this is to use Hershey's syrup. It took me some experimentation, but after awhile, I was able to find the right amount to make the chocolate milk that doesn't taste too sweet, etc.

Yup, i love hershey's syrup too! welcome back, HA!

What I do to get around this is to use Hershey's syrup. It took me some experimentation, but after awhile, I was able to find the right amount to make chocolate milk that doesn't taste too sweet, etc.

Hershey's is a bit too sweet for my taste. I like using cacao and sugar separately so I can control the ratio of all three elements: milk, chocolate, sugar.

Back