Do you still drink chocolate milk?

• Yes!

Votes: 34 77.3%
  • Nope

Votes: 9 20.5%
  • I'm still in denial.

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Yeah, I do...sometimes buy "Yahoo" chocolate milk at the store instead of a soda, but not often. I've also got Slim Fast Chocolate powder than you can mix with 1% or 2% milk. It's pretty good. Occasionally, I buy a gallon of chocolate milk too for the boys. But would prefer them to drink whole white milk.

Chocolate milk is as American as Apple Pie!

oh I 've see people drink protein chocolate drinks or diet chocolate drinks.. I still drink them.

I do drink it sometimes. A recent study showed it is just as good for you as white milk.

I don't drink chocolate milk. When I was in rehab for a servere infection, I had a roommate who's older than me (I'm 42), who is very fond of chocolate milk.

That said, I love chocolate and I'm having mocha coffee this morning. Now I'm off to the kitchen to make it. :D

I drink chocolate protein shakes, which are close enough. So, I guess I do still drink chocolate milk...

Reminds me of my favorite choco fat joke - "I drink slimfast, a few scoops of chocolate ice cream - good stuff"!

But really, I love chocolate milk, soy or cow.

Before scorching me for the first lines be aware, I am a "comfy" grandma. I am well padded for maximum grandchild comfort!

I used to drink Chocolate milk sometimes when I was young. I think it is my taste bud that is telling me that I can not drink as it is not the right taste for my bud. lol. I rarely do drink it, but I do love to drink hot cocoa in the wintertime the best. :wink:

Last edited:
Hello... my name is VamPyroX and I still drink chocolate milk. In fact, I also drink strawberry milk and vanilla milk. If I feel like it, I even go for double chocolate milk and double strawberry milk. :)

Hello... my name is VamPyroX and I still drink chocolate milk. In fact, I also drink strawberry milk and vanilla milk. If I feel like it, I even go for double chocolate milk and double strawberry milk. :)

:laugh2:

I do.... I hate the taste of Milk so the only way that I will drink milk is Chocolate Milk. Weird I know... but it's only way I like it to drink Milk.

You are just like my mom. She hate milk the only way for her to drink milk is chocolate or strawberry milk. She also hate peanut butter.

By the way Yea I still drink chocolate milk. At work I always drink chocolate milk for breakfast since they dont have 100% whole milk. So I ended up drink chocolate milk. :D

About once a year I get a craving for a glass of Ovaltine. I like chocolate milkshakes. In the winter I like hot cocoa. That's it.

Hubby likes to drink Nestle's Quick chocolate milk once in a while.

You're problably going to laugh at me but I have 5 different kinds of chocolate powders in my house :giggle: - yes, I could need a double IV right now ;)

Back