Do you Rent or Own?

Do you live in?

• Total voters
LovelyBlkGal said:
DoVip you live ur own house as ALONE?? wow!! no roommae or wha? i juz curious

I just kidding! I can't believe you. LOL!

Actually, I live with my parents. :mrgreen:

My husband and I got an apt 17 days before our wedding day. He moved in first then after the honeymoon, I moved in. We werent sure where we wanted to live, but at that time, I had a full time job and he had a part time job that he traveled. So we moved near my job. Then later, he found steady full time job about 50 minutes away. So now we are gonna look for a house this summer. Probably somewhere halfway or... Im not sure. We might just move back to our hometown, we dont know what we are gonna do this summer. Either way, it will be a house because my husband doesnt want us to start a family while we are in an apt. He wants to have a house first. If we move back to our hometown (where he works now), most houses are about $75,000 to $120,000. But if we stay near here, they are about $120,000 to $300,000. Its only about an hour away, but the difference in price range is ridiculous! So I dont know what we will do this summer when our apt lease is over. We are pretty much leaving it up to God.

We are the original owners of a 13 yr old custom-built house.

No, I don't rent nor own a house. I'm still living with my parents, I might be moving out in a few months. Let's hope I could! :D

linneaelliott said:
My husband and I got an apt 17 days before our wedding day. He moved in first then after the honeymoon, I moved in. We werent sure where we wanted to live, but at that time, I had a full time job and he had a part time job that he traveled. So we moved near my job. Then later, he found steady full time job about 50 minutes away. So now we are gonna look for a house this summer. Probably somewhere halfway or... Im not sure. We might just move back to our hometown, we dont know what we are gonna do this summer. Either way, it will be a house because my husband doesnt want us to start a family while we are in an apt. He wants to have a house first. If we move back to our hometown (where he works now), most houses are about $75,000 to $120,000. But if we stay near here, they are about $120,000 to $300,000. Its only about an hour away, but the difference in price range is ridiculous! So I dont know what we will do this summer when our apt lease is over. We are pretty much leaving it up to God.

$75,000 to $120,000 for how many bedrooms??? Mind me asking. :D

Sorry for going off topic. :D

wife and i live in our second home, fixer-upper house built in 1939. the cape cod house keeps us busy!

we r renting our first home, condo unit in downtown.

We (my son and I) currently live in condo and we are planning on moving to house with land sooner...

PurrMeow

Well it all depends on how big and how new the house is. We are looking for 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. There are some like that for $75,000 but they are older and/or smaller. They also have 3 br, 2 bathrooms for $120,000 that are newer and bigger. So it mostly depends on how big we want and how much we want to spend to expand and/or fix it up. I have a whole family of construction workers (build houses) so they all would help me fix up a house. I want them to build our own home when we are completely settled. But for now, based on our income, we can probably afford no more than $95,000. That's just a guess; we havent even talked to the bank yet. We might find that we can afford more than that. We will go to the bank during spring break which is in 3 weeks (yay!) to find out.

Pomeranian said:
$75,000 to $120,000 for how many bedrooms??? Mind me asking. :D

Sorry for going off topic. :D

Back