Do you Rent or Own?

Do you live in?

• Total voters
I'm living with my parents for the school year.

I live in a rental apartment with a roommate. That's all I can say here.

This might be offtopic, or irrelevant, but... I loathed to have roommates.. roommate always cause the problem each others...

For example two people live in one place, one has a lot of money because who have good job, other who has small money by salary or use on ssi. person would lead to jealous, borrow their her/ his momey, steal her or his food, some money and cause problem as trouble makers... person think other person had everything and a lot of money better than his or her..

I live in a 3 bedrooms/2 bathes house ( owned ) with a female K-9 dog. :)

I am sorry, Cheri. that was last year? hmmm...

Ckfarbes, that is why I don't want to live in California...
the rent is too high... and have to get a roommate,
I can't afford $1,000 a month rent, ack.

In Tennessee, I can use my SSI to pay for the new apartment
they built here. $450 a month rent here ... don't need roommate.
And I can have a fireplace, stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer and other
appliances. Cool huh?

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Ckfarbes, that is why I don't want to live in California...
the rent is too high... and have to get a roommate,
I can't afford $1,000 a month rent, ack.

In Tennessee, I can use my SSI to pay for the new apartment
they built here. $450 a month rent here ... don't need roommate.
And I can have a fireplace, stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer and other
appliances. Cool huh?

why can't you get a job?

I own townhouse that goes with four bedroom and 2 and half bathroom and have fireplace and that's all i can say ...

I own a mobile home and living in the park which I am paying it. Planning on moving out of there and get my own house. I hate rental place. I dont like landlords. They drive me nuts.

I live this Apt for 3 years... so I will move out another apt or rent house dunno yet rather wait till spring or summer when mah right time start look better.. mah apr have 1 bed and 1 bathroom and cute med kitchen also have one kitten name AngelFoxy

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Yes that was last year, That's ok, Maybe one of the moderators can put them together in one thread. :thumb: Can you one of the moderators kindly please put them together in one thread I just paste my link above. Thank you.;)

I own a house with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms....

I live with my roommate ( good friend) and he own this mobile home and i'm still living here. :P

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Do you own a house?
Or rent or live in apartment?
Or live with someone: parent(s), lover, spouse, friend(s) or others?
Or you can tell me to mind my own business.

I am just curious. Pls vote. :mrgreen:

What is ur answer?

I live in a nice 5 bedroom house that have backyard swimming pool and fireplace with mom, 2 brothers, a sister, a dog, 3 cocktails (?) birds, and 2 bearded dragon.

i still live in apt with mom and this fall i will planning move out and get my own place apt or trailor... CANT WAIT! :D

Cheri said:
Yes that was last year, That's ok, Maybe one of the moderators can put them together in one thread. :thumb: Can you one of the moderators kindly please put them together in one thread I just paste my link above. Thank you.;)

That would be cool, but I hope the Poll don't get messed up or anything.

Back