Premium Member
Reaction score
Do you rent or own?

1. House
2. Apartment
3. Trailer
4.Condos
5. Other

For me I rent a House with my two Boys.. Will be Moving This Summer to another House.Been living in the same House for 3 yrs now..

i live in a house with my parents pay rent with them, will end up owning this house, BUT for now my wife to be and i ll be buying a house down the road and living there ans rasing our kids ofc :)

I am renting the basement apartment of this house on the northern mountains of Salt Lake City. It's not so bad since it has a great view of the mountains and the valley. :)

I live with my mom in apt... but i cant wait move HI with my babe java on june!!!!!

Living rent a house as "Doll House" Very small spacouis cozy.. has 4 bdrms.
My dream goal wanna buy a country house.

Prevouisly Owner of townhouse for 10 years and already sold. Due fed up neighbours who really sick woman kept calling CAS..

Bullym0m said:
Living rent a house as "Doll House" Very small spacouis cozy.. has 4 bdrms.
My dream goal wanna buy a country house.

Prevouisly Owner of townhouse for 10 years and already sold. Due fed up neighbours who really sick woman kept calling CAS..
CAS?

I own a 4-bedrooms home ..Live in this house for almost 9 years now..... :mrgreen:

My husband and I own 3 bedroom home. This house was custom built for our family.

Lives in my parent in law's house. We do pay for rent. WIfe and I are trying to saving $$$$$$$$$$ for buy a new house.

I love to own the house someday. First of all, I have to focus on my debts FIRST.

Anyway, I live in apartment in SF for three years. Cost of the apt is $$$ gee.

My parents don't mind me living with them in their house for free because they already paid off the mortgage four years ago. All I do is focusing on debts, car insurance, food, and other stuff. I have a feeling that I might go back to LV for a while until I get a job somewhere else.

hm, I live with my mom in a four-bedroom "house" that people dubbed as a "condo/apartment" but it is not really a condo..it is more like a townhouse. It shapes like an apartment complex but townhouse does have two floors... all townhouses share the same walls with SMALL backyards so it look like apartment to most people.

own a house... living near 2 years... and still counting.

I believe renting is just a waste of money.. you just pay rent and the money goes bye bye.. owning a house or condo, townhouse, etc.. your money doesn't go bye bye.. :D

Oddball said:
I love to own the house someday. First of all, I have to focus on my debts FIRST.

Planning to purchase the haunted house with full of ghosts? :twisted:

Oddball said:

My parents don't mind me living with them in their house for free because they already paid off the mortgage four years ago. All I do is focusing on debts, car insurance, food, and other stuff. I have a feeling that I might go back to LV for a while until I get a job somewhere else.
I'm thinking of something... I think once you buy a house.. you can have an option to have a mortgage to pay off all your debts.. credit card, auto loan, etc.etc..

thus, you pay off the debts through mortgage.. and it will become tax-dectuable for your future taxes.. and your monthly payments will be less than those debts. also.. probally the interest rates on those debts will be much better on mortgage.

My hubby and I both own a rowhouse (townhouse) with 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms and been living here three years now :)

Oddball said:

Yeah, I need to focus on debts too. :( I can't wait to pay it off next year !!

I live in apartment for 8 years. Yikes ! I am not sure, where I will go after my two sons finish their High School.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
I'm thinking of something... I think once you buy a house.. you can have an option to have a mortgage to pay off all your debts.. credit card, auto loan, etc.etc..

thus, you pay off the debts through mortgage.. and it will become tax-dectuable for your future taxes.. and your monthly payments will be less than those debts. also.. probally the interest rates on those debts will be much better on mortgage.

The problem about down payment. The bank rather to see the debts less than 5,000 thousand dollars. If you have more than 10K debts, you will be overwhelmed to deal with bills, mortgage, etc...

My credit point is 775 % which is excellent. But... I rather not to be overwhelm to pay the house or condo mortgage. What is more, my age !! :(

DeafSCUBA98 said:
own a house... living near 2 years... and still counting.

I believe renting is just a waste of money.. you just pay rent and the money goes bye bye.. owning a house or condo, townhouse, etc.. your money doesn't go bye bye.. :D

No it is not a waste of money..Some People do not want to own a house for a lot of reasons.. See I do not pay water or sewer like owners do I do not pay for repairs that needs to be done in the house if something broken... The Landlord does it. I do not like to waste money on Repairs that going to rip me off I have seen alot of homeowners getting ripped off remodeling their home hire by someone or Repairing their Home...I do not want to be the victim of taken advantage of ... If u notice that Most people take advantage of Senior citizen why? because they think they wouldn't figured anything out. Just like Single Mothers too.

Back