Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
lots of people do...so what's the deal?

water goes down the drain...so does pee!

whoop-dee-fuckin'-doo.

It is almost a given, peeing in the shower. The warm water from the shower makes you pee. Have you ever had a sleepover and put someone's hands into warm water and they pee themselves while sleeping???

How old is steve?? 9?? Cuz this is something that a 9 year old would start a topic about.

He is really 42 years old and probably living with his mom.

prostock19 said:
It is almost a given, peeing in the shower. The warm water from the shower makes you pee. Have you ever had a sleepover and put someone's hands into warm water and they pee themselves while sleeping???

How old is steve?? 9?? Cuz this is something that a 9 year old would start a topic about.
well you know most kids from age 3 to 6 would wet their beds, and it is perfectly normal...now, I may not be a science geek or anything like that, when some kids reach beyond age 6 and they still wet their beds with no control of the bladder, then why do they still wet their beds? that's what I'm curious about...then again, not too curious but actually just wondering about it anyway...

hell, I've wet my bed from age 4 to 6 and half and then stopped...lol

sequoias said:
He is really 42 years old and probably living with his mom.
I guess he asks too much questions because his mother barely talks to him due to his deafness or something lol

Steel said:
I guess he asks too much questions because his mother barely talks to him due to his deafness or something lol

who knows. Steel

Steel said:

And she probably has to tie a pork chop around his neck so the dog will play with him… :|

Oops—I forgot—I promised I wasn’t going to take any more cheap shots at the kids who sit at the reject table in the cafeteria. But that thread was deleted—do I still have to keep my word?

Oh—and for the record, I do not get out of the shower to pee.

errmm pee in the shower? what happen to your toliet?.... :ugh:

Levonian said:
Oh—and for the record, I do not get out of the shower to pee.

You don't? and where do you pee at? in the shampoo bottle?....I just hope your wife doesn't pick up the wrong shampoo bottle! ... :rofl:

^Angel^ said:
errmm pee in the shower? what happen to your toliet?.... :ugh:
well when u feel good with hot water it somehow cause u to pee and also who need toliet?? water is ready to clean up the prative area save lot of money to spend on toliet lololol...but i do use toliet for real!! heheh

Well when you shower and you gotta pee cant turn the shower off while you have shampoo on your head you take a leak there! Water is water.

DzRikku said:
well when u feel good with hot water it somehow cause u to pee and also who need toliet?? water is ready to clean up the prative area save lot of money to spend on toliet lololol...but i do use toliet for real!! heheh

hahaha.. true true, I guess I have a habit of running out of the shower by heading to where the toliet is at unless no one is sitting on the toliet! :o

ravensteve1961 said:
Well when you shower and you gotta pee cant turn the shower off while you have shampoo on your head you take a leak there! Water is water.

If I had to go pee really really bad, I would let the shower run and rush to the toliet to take a pee, if not then I would hold it until I am done, I don't want to pee on my feet here! .. Why would I want yellow toe nails? :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
hahaha.. true true, I guess I have a habit of running out of the shower by heading to where the toliet is at unless no one is sitting on the toliet! :o

hahah yea...for resturant and such like that like gas station...i tend to use toliet paper to cover the seat so i can pee and such like that.... lol

^Angel^ said:
You don't? and where do you pee at? in the shampoo bottle?....I just hope your wife doesn't pick up the wrong shampoo bottle! ... :rofl:

Don’t you know that urine is supposedly good for your hair? :P

Levonian said:
Don’t you know that urine is supposedly good for your hair? :P

It is? I thought mayo was?...

Back