Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
excuse me while I go outside shooting cans off the fence pretending that those cans are ravensteve's heads...

Lol, that'd be heaps fun!

If only I had an actual picture of ravensteve, I'd be outside practising shooting targets on his head with my .22 rifle gun.

it would make your shooting easier if you have a sniper scope attrached to your rifle, right?

i do pee in shower, not all the time.. if i hop shower and unexpect pee come so go ahead pee in shower.. not all the time.. sometime happen!

deaflibrarian said:
If peeing in the shower is done so often, then why don't shower manufacturers make showers with toilets inside? :confused:

That sounds like a good idea for those who pee in showers can get those special toilet seat installed in the shower. :Ohno:

Oh God, I laugh sooooo hard with pain when I read this thread here.

You impossible funny, Cheri, Katzie, deaflibrarian, Tousi and Angel!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

deaflibrarian said:
If peeing in the shower is done so often, then why don't shower manufacturers make showers with toilets inside? :confused:
Ahh, that won't be necessary because all the oils, germs and bacteria on your body gets washed off from soap and where does all the crapola go? Of course, do-w--w-w-wn in the drain. Guess where the pee go, too? Hmmm

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh God, I laugh sooooo hard with pain when I read this thread here.

You impossible funny, Cheri, Katzie, deaflibrarian, Tousi and Angel!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I'm glad you have a sense of humor! :ily:

Katzie said:
I'm glad you have a sense of humor! :ily:

:ily: I love to tease people with joke..... :mrgreen:

Of course I still will go to Florida and swim pee-pool as what Angel said that ravensteve's pee sound like apple juice :mrgreen:

deaflibrarian said:

How about this one ?

Attachments

• raven.jpg
    raven.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 16
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Sabrina........

It's not a joke what you add the picture. I saw it real life when I was in Africa. (Not all, some ).

LOL! u all are so funny!
well to each his/her own i guess but eww ya know?
Now i have a question..since some of you pee in the shower, do you also
pee in the bathtub? :ugh:

Sabrina said:
How about this one ?
oh holyshyt..look at the floor around that toilet! :-o its disgustly filthy!
its crawling with all kinds of germs...who wants to clean that tile floor..eww..
so do u really want a toilet in the shower, sabrina?.....

george in "seinfield" show said 'they go down in same pipes'. the question here is 'what about stain?'. is there yellow stain in ur tub or shower base? i wonder if u wear sandals keep ur feet of the stain.

just FYI, i dont piss in the shower or tub.

Defee said:
LOL! u all are so funny!
well to each his/her own i guess but eww ya know?
Now i have a question..since some of you pee in the shower, do you also
pee in the bathtub? :ugh:
with a tub full of water?? No, I wouldn't do that. eww! I like to smell good ya know?

Of course I still will go to Florida and swim pee-pool as what Angel said that ravensteve's pee sound like apple juice :mrgreen:

:D

:ily: I love to tease people with joke..... :mrgreen:

Tastes more like beer :cheers:

Back