Do you pee in the shower?

Do you pee in the shower

• Yes

Votes: 25 61.0%
  • No

Votes: 16 39.0%

• Total voters
It dont hurt to pee in the shower as youre saving the water that it takes to push the bowl wastewater into the sewer system.

funny I used to drink some pee when I was very little...

of course...I don't think I've enjoyed such a taste from the pee very much.

:bleh:

^Angel^ said:
You don't? and where do you pee at? in the shampoo bottle?....I just hope your wife doesn't pick up the wrong shampoo bottle! ... :rofl:

Uh oh—no wonder she’s turning blonde! :shock: All this time I thought it was from talking to you and Cheri too much… :mrgreen:

Liebling:-))) said:
YOU :ugh: Drink urine is good healthy for you. Did you know about this?
check this link:
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=14954&highlight=urine+therapy
heh...thanks for letting me know about this.

I always thought that it would make you obviously sick if you drank some of your own pee, but I guess I was wrong...as were most people lol

but naw, I'll only drink urine when there's an emergrency like I'm trapped in an elevator for days and there's no food or water but only to drink urine out of me...

however, if you don't find any drink, and you run out of urine, how would you still pee?

water is the well known product that would make you pee faster than anything else.

Defee said:
LOL! u all are so funny!
well to each his/her own i guess but eww ya know?
Now i have a question..since some of you pee in the shower, do you also
pee in the bathtub? :ugh:

Wouldn't you like to know...? :)

Levonian said:
Uh oh—no wonder she’s turning blonde! :shock: All this time I thought it was from talking to you and Cheri too much… :mrgreen:

hahahaha...Well at least we won't be the only blondes here in AD! :D ...

Oakley_04 said:
I use the cat litter box before hop in the shower :giggle:

LOL! poor cat have to put up with the smell of bad human's urine odors and seeing the liter box being flooded by your urine. hehehehe....

deaflibrarian said:
I believe it is physically impossible for a snake to enter your anus without you noticing so I am sure you will jump off the toilet before the snake gets anywhere near your anus. I also believe it is impossible for a snake to come out your mouth because think of all the intestines it would have to travel through.

The reason I said anus is because it is not possible for something to enter a your vagina and come out your mouth plus your urethra is just too small for the snake to get into.

virgia who knows.... :lol:

^Angel^ said:
hahahaha...Well at least we won't be the only blondes here in AD! :D ...

Oh Dear.. Meg Obviously, she borrow your shampoo !! :shock:

It reminded me of my 20-years-old roommate at NTID. I caught him peeing in the shower, and he was really drunk... I was really glad that I took a shower first. But, it was not the first time. Oh boy!

webexplorer said:
It reminded me of my 20-years-old roommate at NTID. I caught him peeing in the shower, and he was really drunk... I was really glad that I took a shower first. But, it was not the first time. Oh boy!
I've heard stories of drunk guys peeing in the bath tub and in the shower. :rofl: There was one guy who peed in the tub while vomiting in the tub. He then wanted more beer so he tried drinking from the water again. :barf:

When did you go to NTID?

shezzbeav said:
I admit I do pee in the shower, only when I suddenly get the urge to pee in the middle of shampooing my hair, so I gotta do it.

Really, I think this thread is disgusting.
well, ummm shezzbeav..since you said if you have the urge to pee in the shower, you would do it..well, ok but umm what IF you got the urge to poo,
do you do it in the shower also? LOL! eeeewwwwwwwwwww!!

VamPyroX said:
I've heard stories of drunk guys peeing in the bath tub and in the shower. :rofl: There was one guy who peed in the tub while vomiting in the tub. He then wanted more beer so he tried drinking from the water again. :barf:

When did you go to NTID?

I attended in 1987 and graduated in 1992
(two major degrees - media production and data processing. I should have taken an electronic class instead of data processing which might be more fun.)

Back